Wenger Out protest thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
WLG

Re: Wenger Out protest - Wednesday 5th April 18:45 West Ham (H)

Post by WLG »

DB10GOONER wrote:
xisstential wrote:
NickF wrote:
WLG wrote:I saw on twitter today (which could mean anything), that when questioned about the protesters at Colney this morning, Wenger came out with the following,

''I think it’s lucky for them that we are not a junior school as perhaps they wouldn’t be allowed so close….’'

Anyone know if this was actually said? If not, could we find out, cos it's pretty vile at any level if he did say it. To me, the inference is obvious.

Perhaps the FA would like to seek clarification as to what he actually meant by it?
He didn't say that, it was one of those twitter trolls that calls people nonces and paedos if they don't agree with them.

Wenger actually said "I don't know what to say, it's good they can waste their day like that"
As opposed to him...wasting a decade of talent,time and almost incalculable financial resources.
On the money there, mate. Would love to see that made into a poster or banner or something tbh.

"Better to waste a day of my life protesting, than to waste a decade of Arsenal's talent, time and almost incalculable financial resources, Arsene"

Right on the money DB

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:
Clash wrote:Have to say there has been some brilliant work done by the the lads on here once again over the last few days. Billboards, banners, stickers etc. Superb stuff and its getting the widespread publicity it deserves.

I wasn't around for the City game but actually have a ticket for the tonight's game (well 77 minutes of it anyway 8) ) and will of course be desperately trying to get away from work early enough to join the protest.

One disappointing thing ... I have a mate who is taking his girlfriend to Paris this weekend. He is not a Gooner but he agreed that if me or another couple of Arsenal fans could get it done, he would hang a 'Wenger Out' banner from the Eiffel Tower. We thought it was a great chance to do something in Wenger's beloved city. Unfortunately his girlfriend got to know about it and stuck her beak in woman style to prevent it :cussing: I think she thinks he is going to propose or something (he isnt! )

I should bloody well hope he isn't.....fucking up your protest like that !!! He should get half-way through a romantic dinner and tell her it's over AND STICK HER WITH THE BILL! ! :cussing: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: A very worthy addition if I may say OBG and I'm somewhat embarrassed to have overlooked it. :oops: :lol:

"Ok Sweetheart......firstly, that banner's gonna fly from the top of the Eiffel Tower tonight, understood ? Secondly, this scene is over, kaput, got it? Now, I'm going for a slash....".
Cue exit, not to return and telling the Maitre D' as you pass him, to take a very healthy tip with the bill that the bird on her own is paying. :lol:

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Clash wrote:Have to say there has been some brilliant work done by the the lads on here once again over the last few days. Billboards, banners, stickers etc. Superb stuff and its getting the widespread publicity it deserves.

I wasn't around for the City game but actually have a ticket for the tonight's game (well 77 minutes of it anyway 8) ) and will of course be desperately trying to get away from work early enough to join the protest.

One disappointing thing ... I have a mate who is taking his girlfriend to Paris this weekend. He is not a Gooner but he agreed that if me or another couple of Arsenal fans could get it done, he would hang a 'Wenger Out' banner from the Eiffel Tower. We thought it was a great chance to do something in Wenger's beloved city. Unfortunately his girlfriend got to know about it and stuck her beak in woman style to prevent it :cussing: I think she thinks he is going to propose or something (he isnt! )
Hell that would have been great, what a pity...I presume he's told her the trips off???

My daughter goes back to California next week, I need her to put one up there somewhere...I thought maybe on the Golden Gate Bridge but I don't want her getting arrested. Mind you how long can they hold her for.....Risk & Reward :wink: :wink: :wink:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

probably see some of you guys later for the march :barscarf:

p206ab

Post by p206ab »

Belgrade, Serbia - ongoing protests against election of the new president.
And then there is one lad marching with Wenger out sign... brilliant! :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

p206ab wrote:Image
Belgrade, Serbia - ongoing protests against election of the new president.
And then there is one lad marching with Wenger out sign... brilliant! :barscarf:

I'll guarantee that the Serbian President will be a lot easier to shift than our poxy Dictator !!

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:
Retro Gunner wrote:

I should bloody well hope he isn't.....fucking up your protest like that !!! He should get half-way through a romantic dinner and tell her it's over AND STICK HER WITH THE BILL! ! :cussing: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

:lol: :lol: A very worthy addition if I may say OBG and I'm somewhat embarrassed to have overlooked it. :oops: :lol:

"Ok Sweetheart......firstly, that banner's gonna fly from the top of the Eiffel Tower tonight, understood ? Secondly, this scene is over, kaput, got it? Now, I'm going for a slash....".
Cue exit, not to return and telling the Maitre D' as you pass him, to take a very healthy tip with the bill that the bird on her own is paying. :lol:
:high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Skooner wrote:Wenger out banner spotted in the latest Pepsi Ad apparently

http://www.scoopnest.com/user/LazyWrita ... 5237529600

Might be a mock up though :D :D :D
Sorry guys I'm all for WENGER OUT Banners as many as possible Everywhere in the world, but I would Bang Her in the White T shirt ! :-P

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Got a(nother) Idea!

We need to get as many Really Fit Birds as Possible to wear Tight as in VERY Tight White T Shirts with WENGER OUT ! Emblazoned across the chest! I mean you know what we blookes are like for oggling a very nice pair of 'fun bags' and what better way to get More Wenger outs! in the papers & on TV!??

:-P :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

OneBardGooner wrote:

Sorry guys I'm all for WENGER OUT Banners as many as possible Everywhere in the world, but I would Bang Her in the White T shirt ! :-P

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin: HEyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Got a(nother) Idea!

We need to get as many Really Fit Birds as Possible to wear Tight as in VERY Tight White T Shirts with WENGER OUT ! Emblazoned across the chest! I mean you know what we blookes are like for oggling a very nice pair of 'fun bags' and what better way to get More Wenger outs! in the papers & on TV!??

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta hand it to you mate, another cracking idea. That really would fabulous, what an impact. If only we could do it. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Retro Gunner wrote:
OneBardGooner wrote:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Gotta hand it to you mate, another cracking idea. That really would fabulous, what an impact. If only we could do it. :lol:
:lol: I want wenger out but having plastic surgery till the cun.t is gone is just a tad too far for me...Mind you Spuddy and Augie both have Man Boobs! :rubchin: :rubchin: :lol: :wink: :wink: :wink:

armchair

Post by armchair »

What about these two...... :rubchin:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OKAY MEN! and LADY GOONERS! We Need you to get "Oggling"! :D :-P

It's Painless, It's Free AND You might just get lucky with the fit bird you are "OGGLING" - Just explain that your Mental Well Being Depends on Her Wearing a VERY Tight Fitting WHITE T-Shirt (Preferably as SeeThrough as Possible) with the words:

"WENGER OUT!" on the Front! Then you call your local newspaper/rag and get her pitcure taken (on a chilly morning would help enormously). :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Does the sun/scum still do Page Three? - :oops: Sorry ain't see one in years! :?

A "WET" "WENGER OUT!" T-Shirt Competition & Rally...Get SomeNice Busty Young Ladies to dowse themselves in Cold Water and walk at the front of the March :-P

:rubchin: Yup! That'll Do It! :lol: :barscarf:

ps: Just realised what those holes in the corners of the Banners are for! :-P :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

armchair wrote:What about these two...... :rubchin:

:high5: Sign Em Up Danno! :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Surely SURELY One or Two of these Highbury Honey's Will Be Willing To Assist!?

http://www.onlinegooner.com/gallery-thumbs.php?set=2

:barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Orrrr! If we have some IT skilled peeps on here who could Photoshop some very nice young ladies - WIV BIG WAMMERS! :wink: - With "WENGER OUT!" across their 'shapes' :wink: