The January "He Looks Quite Good" Transfer Thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Eboue-Why?

Re: The Fake News Summer Transfer Thread

Post by Eboue-Why? »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:39 pm
Players and agents are looking at the toxic shit show going on at the club and saying a massive "FUCK THAT".

With just 2 players signed this window we're going to end up with the lowest amount of incomings out of all the clubs in the league.

Quelle fucking surprise :roll:
Yeah but we're in profit Rodders so stop fucking moaning you miserable old git

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:17 pm
Campbell out on loan yet again to Real Betis this time, why is he still here if AW has no intention of playing him

Muzz, I said a day or so ago on the Ox thread I think, that Wenger is a fucking coward. Even though he clearly doesn't want Campbell in his squad, he'd rather mess his career up, than see him succeed elsewhere. What other reason can there possibly be for sending him on loan for a second season, the boy isn't 18 or 19 ??!!

Campbell never looked like being top quality, but the season before last, he was one of the few that would put a shift in and was capable of having an impact. He was becoming something of a crowd favourite. Despite being our best player on the park, Wenger drags him off in that home game against Swansea, the season before last (which we lost) and the crowd roundly booed the old fucker for it. Nothing to do with Campbell, but the vindictive old bastard has to make someone pay for the impertinent behaviour of the crowd, so his career with us is duly over.

For all the football related buffoonery that Wenger gets lambasted for, never let it be forgotten that quite apart from that, he's a very nasty, vindictive piece of work. A sociopath. Fuck him.

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:45 pm
So if I understand this correctly, we are now stuck with a player worth £60m who doesn't want to play for us. He will therefore end up joining City in January for £30m whilst we sign someone utterly fucking shit for either £20m or someone utterly fucking average for £90m. What a fucking mess. What a fucking *word censored* of a manager who has allowed this to happen. What a complete *word censored* of a manager who should have fucked off years ago.
Perry nails it :lol:

Lock it down.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

What exactly did we achieve in football terms by moving to that s**t corporate bowl?.

F*ck all that's what.

This club is f*cked, it is clear if Sanchez stays he'll be giving not a toss knowing he can walk away to City in 9 months, but if he goes then we have no time to replace him because we are run by amatuers.

The whole Lemar thing is totally embarrassing, we could probably have got him for £50-60M if we went in hard as soon as last season finished, instead we dithered and dithered and dithered again and then when we realised we might have to sell Sanchez went in with a desperate £92M bid at the last minute when we weren't even sure if we wanted Lemar because we saw it as a way to 'excuse' selling Sanchez.

I hope the whole f*cking stadium is a half empty toxic pit of hate for the rest of the season, it is exactly what Kroenke, Wenger and the rest deserve.

#HostileEnvironment

:evil: :twisted:
Last edited by sk-gtfo on Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Players and agents are looking at the toxic shit show going on at the club and saying a massive "FUCK THAT".

With just 2 players signed this window we're going to end up with the lowest amount of incomings out of all the clubs in the league.

Fuck this I'm going on the cans until 11pm. Anyone know who's up next after Kirsty?

officepest
Location: Lacking a little bit of sharpness in the final third.

Post by officepest »

Totally forgot Gollum Özil fucks off for free too at season's end.

Not that I can muster a single fuck to give about that, mind.

Eboue-Why?

Post by Eboue-Why? »

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 pm
Eboue-Why? wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:46 pm
rodders999 wrote:

Fuck this I'm going on the cans until 11pm. Anyone know who's up next after Kirsty?
Jim White??

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Perfect scenario is a bid of something like £80m for Sanchez in the final hour of the window and Shit for Brains (SFB) gets the call from Stan that we're selling.......too late for any replacements

Can't wait for the fucking Bournemouth match if that's the case because SFB is going to get an absolute fucking roasting if we go a goal down.

Please please please sell.....and no new players

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

officepest wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 pm

No but someone should be responsible for £77M being pissed down the drain, but as per usual under Wiggy and Wanker noone will be held responsible, can anyone honestly imagine any of the following Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Victims or even the Spuds allowing £77M walk out the door with no return on the investment, it is utterly utterly reprehensible and exactly why i maintain Wiggy is equally as responsible as Wanker because he should not be allowing these situations to happen under the manager he appointed.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

officepest wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:48 pm
Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:45 pm
So if I understand this correctly, we are now stuck with a player worth £60m who doesn't want to play for us. He will therefore end up joining City in January for £30m whilst we sign someone utterly fucking shit for either £20m or someone utterly fucking average for £90m. What a fucking mess. What a fucking *word censored* of a manager who has allowed this to happen. What a complete *word censored* of a manager who should have fucked off years ago.
Perry nails it :lol:

Lock it down.
won't Sanchez negotiate to go on a free after January?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:18 pm
officepest wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 5:51 pm

No but someone should be responsible for £77M being pissed down the drain, but as per usual under Wiggy and Wanker noone will be held responsible, can anyone honestly imagine any of the following Man U, Man C, Chelsea, Victims or even the Spuds allowing £77M walk out the door with no return on the investment, it is utterly utterly reprehensible and exactly why i maintain Wiggy is equally as responsible as Wanker because he should not be allowing these situations to happen under the manager he appointed.
Scum have run rings around us again, Aurier is a very good signing, we could have done with him....Wenger is insane, he should be sectioned

worthing_gooner

Post by worthing_gooner »

#shaaambles :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Hmm Swansea just got Renato Sanchez on a season long deal from Bayern, now that's a good deal for a club like them :rubchin:

A good Manager looks at his squad weaknesses and tries to strengthen them, but Wenger, fuck knows whos team he is looking at but it isn't ours, or our rivals, or other team in our league, actually any team on this planet...... :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

worthing_gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 6:25 pm
#shaaambles :lol:
I reckon Ramsey could be in trouble with his dad about that post :wink:

General

Post by General »

augie wrote:
Thu Aug 31, 2017 3:37 pm
Think I have figured out why fat sam quit palace in the summer ......... simon Jordan - this w*nker is on ssn at the mo, and he is such a condescending dick and the type of guy that you would want to bitch slap after just 5 minutes of meeting him :roll: :evil: :censored:
You mean Steve Parish? Simon Jordan left Palace many moons ago.