Europa League (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
UlsterGooner

Re: Europa League

Post by UlsterGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Jul 01, 2017 10:59 am
FC Inter Baku here we come

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
Was in Baku with Northern Ireland last month and its some spot. Cheap drink although a long fucking journey

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Bradywasking wrote:
Wed Jul 05, 2017 10:55 am
The Celtic fans celebrating Ranger's humiliation in Luxembourg should stop for a minute and consider the fact that it says a lot about the level of the domestic competitions that Celtic went unbeaten through.
Admittedly Celtic are miles ahead of Rangers but last night says a lot about the quality of opposition Celtic face in Scotland.
Yeah let's just remember that this unbeaten season was preceded by losing at Gibraltan part-timers Lincoln Red Imps and hobbling past them unconvincingly in the return leg. The same side lost 5-0 to AEK Larnaca of Cyprus in this year's qualifiers.

Neilers C

Post by Neilers C »

We're in the Europa League this season and that's not changing, just accept it and let's go and win it! Obviously wanna be in the Champions League but it is what it is.

NickF

Post by NickF »

Neilers C wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:14 am
Obviously wanna be in the Champions League
Why?

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

NickF wrote:
Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:47 am
Neilers C wrote:
Obviously wanna be in the Champions League
Why?
To stop the sky falling down

UlsterGooner

Post by UlsterGooner »

Neilers C wrote:
We're in the Europa League this season and that's not changing, just accept it and let's go and win it! Obviously wanna be in the Champions League but it is what it is.
No we don't

Herd

Post by Herd »

I've always liked rentons speech in trainspotting .
“It’s SHITE being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!”

But if I was a Celt I'd still laugh at Rangers !

Effette arseholses , i loved that one it realy does evoke the feeling of public schoolboy dandies playing eton games with our lives in westminster !

The other great speech is the James Brown speech in the commitments !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 6:57 am
“It’s SHITE being Scottish! We’re the lowest of the low. The scum of the fucking Earth! The most wretched, miserable, servile, pathetic trash that was ever shat into civilization. Some hate the English. I don’t. They’re just wankers. We, on the other hand, are COLONIZED by wankers. Can’t even find a decent culture to be colonized BY. We’re ruled by effete assholes. It’s a SHITE state of affairs to be in, Tommy, and ALL the fresh air in the world won’t make any fucking difference!”

Effette arseholses , i loved that one it realy does evoke the feeling of public schoolboy dandies playing eton games with our lives in westminster !

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I've always wondered how your upper class inbred homosexuals managed to build an empire! :lol: :wink: :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:04 am
Herd wrote:

I've always wondered how your upper class inbred homosexuals managed to build an empire! :lol: :wink: :wink:
I think it was all about the quest for more exotic arse ,fed up with pink spotty arses to plunge they got cravings for yellow and brown ones grunting foreign tongues as they were anally intruded !

Such cravings for arse lead to world domination !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:13 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:04 am
Herd wrote:

I think it was all about the quest for more exotic arse ,fed up with pink spotty arses to plunge they got cravings for yellow and brown ones grunting foreign tongues as they were anally intruded !

Such cravings for arse lead to world domination !
:lol: :lol:

This would also explain how rugby union is now played on all five continents... :rubchin:

:D :wink:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Only 5 continents ? Im sure theres 7 and even in antartica they play "touch"rugby sweety !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:34 am
Only 5 continents ? Im sure theres 7 and even in antartica they play "touch"rugby sweety !
Fuck 7. There are only 5 proper continents. I'm old school. I still look on Pluto as a planet! :barscarf: :lol:

Herd

Post by Herd »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:46 am
Herd wrote:
Fuck 7. There are only 5 proper continents. I'm old school. I still look on Pluto as a planet! :barscarf: :lol:
I wrote a comedy skit once about the riots on Pluto when they got relegated !

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:
It was fucking shameful what they did to Pluto. Shameful. :banghead: :x

Didn't know you wrote, Herd. Did you manage to sell the skit or any other work?

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 8:03 am
Herd wrote:
Fri Jul 07, 2017 7:58 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Herd wrote:
It was fucking shameful what they did to Pluto. Shameful. :banghead: :x

Didn't know you wrote, Herd. Did you manage to sell the skit or any other work?
Justice for pluto