Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
canonspark

Re: Chelsea (N) | FA CUP FINAL | Sat 27 May 2017 | 17:30

Post by canonspark »

UlsterGooner wrote:
canonspark wrote:
wilko49er wrote:They had some tickets left over, so a second ballot was held for those plat/gold members unsuccessful in the first ballot.
Cant give em away i tell ya! :barscarf:
not true mate
Arsenal haven't sold out that is a fact

funny isn't it, I know numerous people in the first ballot who were unsuccessful in the first ballot and no mention of a second ballot

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

They didnt say anything about a second ballot, but obviously decided to hold one, due to not selling out. There isnt a conspiracy going on, like you seem to think their is! Did you bother to read the part of the email i was sent, and posted.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

wilko49er wrote:The club that keeps giving. Discounted ST renewal. Just got an email offering me the chance to buy an FA cup final ticket. Whooppee frigging spunk bubbles!
Fucking great to see the muppets who run the club having to scramble around offering little discounts and offers here and there

I told you......a contract extension for Shit For Brains and another pathetic start to the season which sees us playing kids and unfit players owing to another f+++ed up transfer window......and we will be in the "kids for a fiver" section of the Evening Standard along with West Ham and Palace, especially for the Thursday night cup and increasingly for the shit games which will be pushed back to Sunday

Not many people were brave enough to take the stance not to go when we were in the Be All and End All, but they will now and its something this owner and manager truly deserve. I can't wait to see swathes of empty seats at the bowl next season.......and I won't give a shit if ticket prices get dropped to a fiver. It's five quid I'd rather spend on a pint of Guinness than put it the way of the wig wearing c.unt

Herd

Post by Herd »

canonspark wrote:
wilko49er wrote:They had some tickets left over, so a second ballot was held for those plat/gold members unsuccessful in the first ballot.
not true mate
Sorry Canons but something changed because I bought one yesterday for a mate whose on my assign list ,in block 514 for 45 quid plus fees !

This person had been told they were unsuccessful !

btw there are still tickets there this morning so I would tell your numerous mates to get up off there arses and pile in while they still can !

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Lol - I see the c.unts are doing another screening at the stadium for five quid.

Stick it right up yer pipe

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Well i cant be bothered sit up in the Gods near the back so telly it is :barscarf:

canonspark

Post by canonspark »

Herd wrote:
canonspark wrote:
not true mate
Sorry Canons but something changed because I bought one yesterday for a mate whose on my assign list ,in block 514 for 45 quid plus fees !

This person had been told they were unsuccessful !

btw there are still tickets there this morning so I would tell your numerous mates to get up off there arses and pile in while they still can !
http://www.arsenal.com/tickets

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:Lol - I see the c.unts are doing another screening at the stadium for five quid.

Stick it right up yer pipe
:lol:

:high5:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

wilko49er wrote:Well i cant be bothered sit up in the Gods near the back so telly it is :barscarf:
Agreed 100%

Especially when the chavscum start toying with us at 5 Nil down at least then I can switch it off and fuckoff down the rub-a-dub. :cry: :banghead:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Just ready Mustafi likely out due to concussion.

Any CBs actually fancy playing this one?

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

OneBardGooner wrote:
wilko49er wrote:Well i cant be bothered sit up in the Gods near the back so telly it is :barscarf:
Agreed 100%

Especially when the chavscum start toying with us at 5 Nil down at least then I can switch it off and fuckoff down the rub-a-dub. :cry: :banghead:
Exactly!

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Laurent Koscielny will serve a three-match suspension with immediate effect after a claim of wrongful dismissal was unsuccessful.
http://www.thefa.com/news/2017/may/23/l ... lay-230517

There's the excuse for Saturday and the opening match of next season since there's no international tournament to blame for lack of preparation :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

northbank123 wrote:Just ready Mustafi likely out due to concussion.

Any CBs actually fancy playing this one?
Herd and DB10 That'll sort the fuckka's Out! :lol: :box: :barscarf:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

I suppose it was worth a try.....

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/40020494

But he will now be a "leetle beet short" of availability for the start of next season. As he was last August.

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

So is Mustafi really likely to miss the Cup Final? Nearly two weeks out with concussion? Must have been some bang on the bonce!