Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49289
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:34 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 pm
They've even started taking the knee in my local Sunday football for five fuckin minutes :roll:

Well, 30 seconds was on the knee, it took most of them 4 and a half minutes to get back fuckin up :lol:
Was DB involved by any chance :rubchin:
:box: get the fuck outa here. :lol: I'm still fit as fuck.

Except for me knees. And that left ankle. Oh and a couple dodgy hammies. :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49289
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:04 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:34 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 pm
They've even started taking the knee in my local Sunday football for five fuckin minutes :roll:

Well, 30 seconds was on the knee, it took most of them 4 and a half minutes to get back fuckin up :lol:
Was DB involved by any chance :rubchin:
No one would notice if DB stood up anyway :lol:
You'd notice mate. It'd put me about eight inches above you! :lol:

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

Marine v scum

"Taking a knee"........its becoming embarrassing now

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

Crawley beat Leeds in the cup, and all the publicity is about some reality TV guy playing the last couple of minutes ...fucking nonsense

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8750
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

:lol:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jan 10, 2021 2:16 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 5:04 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 4:34 pm
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 1:45 pm
They've even started taking the knee in my local Sunday football for five fuckin minutes :roll:

Well, 30 seconds was on the knee, it took most of them 4 and a half minutes to get back fuckin up :lol:
Was DB involved by any chance :rubchin:
No one would notice if DB stood up anyway :lol:
You'd notice mate. It'd put me about eight inches above you! :lol:
:shock:

:lol:

In no aspect do you have eight inches on me :lol:

User avatar
SteveO 35
Posts: 17771
Joined: Sun May 11, 2008 7:01 pm
Location: Abou's fan club

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by SteveO 35 »

Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:50 pm
Crawley beat Leeds in the cup, and all the publicity is about some reality TV guy playing the last couple of minutes ...fucking nonsense
Felt the same - think how those other Crawley players felt when that thick bleached teeth TOWIE c.unt wandered on for the last 2 minutes

"Not a publicity stunt" says the manager - no of course not mate. Signed just before one of your biggest ever games and on TV and hasn't played pro football ever. Fuck off !

Mind you, if Kroenke hears that Joey Essex has "resale value" don't rule it out :D

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

:D :D
SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:50 pm
Crawley beat Leeds in the cup, and all the publicity is about some reality TV guy playing the last couple of minutes ...fucking nonsense
Felt the same - think how those other Crawley players felt when that thick bleached teeth TOWIE c.unt wandered on for the last 2 minutes

"Not a publicity stunt" says the manager - no of course not mate. Signed just before one of your biggest ever games and on TV and hasn't played pro football ever. Fuck off !

Mind you, if Kroenke hears that Joey Essex has "resale value" don't rule it out :D
:D :D

User avatar
Perryashburtongroves
Posts: 8099
Joined: Thu May 03, 2007 6:18 pm
Location: At the start of a glorious era.

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 6:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Thu Jan 14, 2021 4:50 pm
Crawley beat Leeds in the cup, and all the publicity is about some reality TV guy playing the last couple of minutes ...fucking nonsense
Felt the same - think how those other Crawley players felt when that thick bleached teeth TOWIE c.unt wandered on for the last 2 minutes

"Not a publicity stunt" says the manager - no of course not mate. Signed just before one of your biggest ever games and on TV and hasn't played pro football ever. Fuck off !

Mind you, if Kroenke hears that Joey Essex has "resale value" don't rule it out :D
This time next year,we'll be having non-league and fourth tier clubs auctioning off places for someone to play x number of minutes in an FA Cup 3rd round tie. It'll be however much for 5 minutes and whatever for 10 and premium if the match is on TV. Think about that Sutton keeper and that pie, a couple of years back, football is not only fucked at the top end, it's being whored out at the bottom end too. Give these clubs a couple of minutes of attention and all they want to do is make money from it, fuck the game, fuck giving it a go, the first question they ask is, "How much?" and then "Who'll pay that?" The press, especially that hypocritical cesspit which is the BBC, talk about the tradition and romance of the Cup,but all they really want to do, is reduce it to some silly cūnt on Tick Tok or whatever and then complain that everyone's taking things far too seriously when they don't find it appropriate.

Post Reply