Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:46 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:29 pm
The people booing England players 'taking a knee' are an "ignorant minority" who need "educating", says former England captain Rio Ferdinand.

"Re educating"....hmmm sounds like some east european Stasi order
Does he not understand that when you imply that everyone who doesn't agree with your stance or ideology is automatically and implicitly what you are protesting against some people might get a bit upset by it..... It would appear that if you disagree with 'taking the knee' you are automatically a racist immaterial of your reasoning.

Personally i am getting a bit fed up of the whole implication that being white means i must be racist that seems to be the current narrative and even if i don't think i am a racist that because i am white i am somehow unconsciously biased and in denial and therefore that makes me automatically racist without even knowing it.

Of course the implication that all white people are by default racist but just don't realise it is actually racist towards white people in itself :roll:
This^^.

I don't even know if I agree with the "take the knee" thing or not anymore. It seems to have been hijacked by clowns dressed in black tops, combat trousers and black berets giving the black power fist salute. If that is the case then they can fuck off. That garb and salute were the trademark of the Black Panther terror group who were a pack of racist cùnts. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Rio Ferdinand needs to spend less time worrying about trying to stay relevant when nobody actually cares about him and more time reflecting on the amount of times he didn't say a word about racism until he had millions in the bank. And then, after that, perhaps he can explain why he spent hundreds of thousands of pounds going to the High Court to prevent publication of his numerous affairs and perhaps then, if he has time, he might like to reflect on the number of times he was cheating on his dying wife.
The moment that scum of a human speaks, most people switch off. The absolute epitome of the chav, entitled money-mad thug English football culture of the late 90s and early 2000s. Fucking shut up you drug cheating, wobbly lipped, hypocritical cûnt.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:39 pm
Rio Ferdinand needs to spend less time worrying about trying to stay relevant when nobody actually cares about him and more time reflecting on the amount of times he didn't say a word about racism until he had millions in the bank. And then, after that, perhaps he can explain why he spent hundreds of thousands of pounds going to the High Court to prevent publication of his numerous affairs and perhaps then, if he has time, he might like to reflect on the number of times he was cheating on his dying wife.
The moment that scum of a human speaks, most people switch off. The absolute epitome of the chav, entitled money-mad thug English football culture of the late 90s and early 2000s. Fucking shut up you drug cheating, wobbly lipped, hypocritical cûnt.
Bang on the money mate. When did it get to the stage that a fucking drug cheat is suddenly the social conscience and the voice of reason ffs? :roll:

Well I suppose if you can advertise your satellite TV channel with a bloke that spits at children then anything is possible. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh my fucking God. :roll:

SlySports News wànkers describing Billy Gilmour as Star of the Match rather than Man of the Match.

FOAD. :censored:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Sky always manage to hit new lows don't they. God forbid they use the word Man to describe..... errr.... A MAN!

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Star of the match ? was that the token in pink ?

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Anyone else see the clip of the SlySports bimbo trying to explain to Scuba Grealish what an encyclopedia is? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

https://youtu.be/XJ3vtsHw2Wo

He's proper thick as fuck. Makes Jordan look like Einstein. :lol:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:12 pm
Anyone else see the clip of the SlySports bimbo trying to explain to Scuba Grealish what an encyclopedia is? :oops: :oops: :lol: :lol:

She's managed to explain to him exactly what a dictionary crossed with a photo album and and then mixed with a shopping list would be, rather than actually what an encyclopedia is.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 2:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

She's managed to explain to him exactly what a dictionary crossed with a photo album and and then mixed with a shopping list would be, rather than actually what an encyclopedia is.
Yup. It'd be like Kerry Katona trying to explain the theory of flight dynamics to Jordan.

"It's like when you go on holiday init, in the plane and that init. You fly up in the skies and that to Benidorm and then suck loads of cocks init." :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Holy shiiiitttt!! :coffeespit: No way someone can be that THICK!...:coffeespit:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER wrote:

"Ah wha???"

It's the way his eyes glazed over when she started explaining something. :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:38 am

SlySports News wànkers describing Billy Gilmour as Star of the Match rather than Man of the Match.

In fairness, that’s because Gilmour identifies as a haggis!

DB, did you not get the memo? You can be anything you like these days… embrace it you lesbian! :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 10:23 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Jun 19, 2021 7:38 am

In fairness, that’s because Gilmour identifies as a haggis!

DB, did you not get the memo? You can be anything you like these days… embrace it you lesbian! :barscarf:
:lol: :lol:

But in all seriousness I prefer the term "Carpet Guzzler". :D :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

I bet Grealish thinks a thesaurus is a dinosaur :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Jun 22, 2021 4:49 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

I bet Grealish thinks a thesaurus is a dinosaur :lol:
:lol: :lol: