Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:50 am
Tottenham will overtake Arsenal in UEFA rankings for first time in Premier League history......

can we go back to Highbury now please
Will there be a DVD released to celebrate this unheard of success for the middlesex swamp dwellers? :lol:

Tottenham. Where stats equate to trophies. :oops:
No fan of palace fans but thought the chant of ...Patrick Vieria hes won more than you .......was spot on :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Good Banter that! Fair Do's. :D :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 4:40 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 1:57 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Tue Sep 14, 2021 10:50 am
Tottenham will overtake Arsenal in UEFA rankings for first time in Premier League history......

can we go back to Highbury now please
Will there be a DVD released to celebrate this unheard of success for the middlesex swamp dwellers? :lol:

Tottenham. Where stats equate to trophies. :oops:
No fan of palace fans but thought the chant of ...Patrick Vieria hes won more than you .......was spot on :D
:lol: 8)

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

The Daily Sieg Heil News continues, Chavski Nazi fan charged by police, for racist & anti semitic tweets, they really are the most scummiest "football club" & "fans" in the world. :banghead: :box: :box: :box: :censored:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-58569428

The Nazi's are also up in court next March for a five week trial for racist abuse & assaulting Black youth players, including paedo Graham Rix , hopefully the media will give this full coverage & expose the Nazi scum vermin! :cussing: :cussing: :box:

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/100 ... ring-1990s

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Torriera apparently whining like a bitch that Arsenal cost him his interlull spot. I could give two half fucks tbh. :roll:

I hate players that put their country over their club. The club pays your exorbitant salary you ungrateful cùnts. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Scuba Grealish. What kind of fucktard has the same over elaborate hairstyle since he was 12 years old ffs? :oops: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:32 am
Scuba Grealish. What kind of fucktard has the same over elaborate hairstyle since he was 12 years old ffs? :oops: :roll:

Watched part of the SchoolPissGirls v $hitty game last night and Grealish is So Overrated...He really is - He reminds me of Clive - If there is anything of worth in him I am missing it.

Glad $hitty have wasted £100Million though fuck em.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Not really sure where to put this and it doesn't fall into the modern football bollox category but have a look at this BBC article on Black sports people and look who has three of the five footballers in there and what people say about them. My word, we were lucky to have them in our lives:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/58733022

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri Oct 01, 2021 7:13 pm
Not really sure where to put this and it doesn't fall into the modern football bollox category but have a look at this BBC article on Black sports people and look who has three of the five footballers in there and what people say about them. My word, we were lucky to have them in our lives:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/58733022
You could easily make a case for Rocky too - not only for his football ability but by all accounts a real genuine nice guy to all he encountered.
Nobody had a bad word to say about him.

I have no problem in saying that I loved Rocky and Wrighty.

By the time Thierry and Paddy came along I was past all that footballer adoration thing, but yes it makes me proud of our club, and our fan base, that a players colour has never been an issue ( apart from the dickhead in the east lower around 92 - 94 who kept calling Campbell names)

I’ve often gone home or away matches on my own, and I would like to think that any Gooner of any ethnicity would feel comfortable enough to do just that, knowing they were in the family bosom of the Gooner ranks.

:barscarf: :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

So my wife unfortunately regularly watches the One Show on BBC, so the other night those journalistic paragons Alex Scott and Jermaine Jenas were hosting, it was right around the time of the fuel strikes getting ridiculous and they were answering viewers questions, so some bloke had social media'd in to say the whole thing was a fucking nonsense brought on by the media turning a tiny issue in a small number of BP stations into a crisis spanning most of the country, a bit like 'toilet rollgate',

Anyway J fucking Js, answer was, and I shit you not, 'it is our duty as journalists to state the facts', I have two issues with that

1) Who the fuck appointed the media as the publics arbiters of the 'facts' and by what right do they do so when most of them are a bunch of biased sensationalist whoremongers

2) Much more importantly, directed at Jermaine Jenas, you are an ex-footballer and a pretty shit one at that you deluded *word censored* not a fucking journalist

Modern footballers must be the most fucking deluded twats on the planet, they've spent years kicking a ball around a local park for a lot of money but suddenly think they can turn their hand to anything....... fuck it, I'll go and put on a spacesuit and call myself an Astronaut :wink:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

All female officials for the Ingerlund v Andorra game on Saturday. :shock: (Lights the touch paper and slowly walks away!)

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

goonertux wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 1:46 pm
All female officials for the Ingerlund v Andorra game on Saturday. :shock: (Lights the touch paper and slowly walks away!)
No issue with that. Better than that lump of lard Jon Moss. Each Lino will effectively get a half off as Andorra won’t be looking to get beyond the half way line.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

goonertux wrote:
You are kidding. WTAF?

The game is dead.

wibble

Post by wibble »

I understand the mocking of women’s football as let’s face it, the standard is shit.
However I have no issue with female officials. Don’t see any reason why they should be any better or worse than their male counterparts

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Oct 07, 2021 3:26 pm
goonertux wrote:
You are kidding. WTAF?

The game is dead.
Fuckin hell let's hope they all don't turn up the stadium at the same time, can see nothing but bedlam if they all have to reverse park :shock: :lol:

Logistical nightmare too, changing rooms will have to have so many products, sanitary towels, tampax, tena ladies(if they're at that stage) hair driers, make up, tissues (for half time and full time when those nasty men have dared to disagree with them and maybe, just maybe sworn a little :roll: ) , chocolate to get over those man bastards, wine to wash it down and forget those man bastards, prozac to forget that man bastards even exist and last but not least some man bastard to find their car and reverse it out for them :lol: