Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Also SlySports have contacted me and asked can we all wear a black armband, and do a scouse-like candlelit vigil, for someone they refer to as "Trent"?

Apparently there has been some massive world changing tragedy involving this guy? :roll:

:wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Brainless when he played for us, but it seems wally is going downhill in a serious way

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... rates.html

:roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It seems that having a major chip on your shoulder and putting everything down to racial discrimination is deserving of a statue :cussing: :cussing:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Failing to mention that he once fucked off at halftime cos his head wasn't right. :lol:

A good player for us but not even close to the other three imo.

I only ever celebrated one of his goals and that's when I forgot myself when watching the CL final.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Like Pat Jennings , a great player for us but forever tainted with Tottenham .

shu

Post by shu »

He was a touch fragile too , however many shoulders has he got !!!!! Never quite lived up to the hype did he.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:14 pm
Brainless when he played for us, but it seems wally is going downhill in a serious way

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footb ... rates.html

:roll: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

It seems that having a major chip on your shoulder and putting everything down to racial discrimination is deserving of a statue :cussing: :cussing:

Walcott is just embarrassing - as a player he was almost average in those brief moments he showed up, now he seems to think he can mouth off and someone will listen or agree FFS!

He needs a slap! :wettrout:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 1:30 pm
Failing to mention that he once fucked off at halftime cos his head wasn't right. :lol:

A good player for us but not even close to the other three imo.

I only ever celebrated one of his goals and that's when I forgot myself when watching the CL final.
Remember that when the murdering cunnts beat us at home .... and that racistCUNT Pardew was manager...

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jun 04, 2021 8:03 am
Also SlySports have contacted me and asked can we all wear a black armband, and do a scouse-like candlelit vigil, for someone they refer to as "Trent"?

Apparently there has been some massive world changing tragedy involving this guy? :roll:

:wink:
AND They're blaming the Cockneys! :D

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Modern media, online 'sources' and twitter wankers involved in the transfer rumour market.... as DB said throw 300 piles of shit at a wall and hope something sticks. It is almost impossible to get interested in the transfer market these days because it is almost impossible to pick the true from the bollocks rumours.

You can't even debate likely transfers, good or bad, because there is next to no idea which are actually true approachs or discussions between clubs and players and which are just bullshit made up by the ever increasing media wankers in the 'know', mainstream or social alike :banghead:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

The people booing England players 'taking a knee' are an "ignorant minority" who need "educating", says former England captain Rio Ferdinand.

"Re educating"....hmmm sounds like some east european Stasi order

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:29 pm
The people booing England players 'taking a knee' are an "ignorant minority" who need "educating", says former England captain Rio Ferdinand.

Does he not understand that when you imply that everyone who doesn't agree with your stance or ideology is automatically and implicitly what you are protesting against some people might get a bit upset by it..... It would appear that if you disagree with 'taking the knee' you are automatically a racist immaterial of your reasoning.

Personally i am getting a bit fed up of the whole implication that being white means i must be racist that seems to be the current narrative and even if i don't think i am a racist that because i am white i am somehow unconsciously biased and in denial and therefore that makes me automatically racist without even knowing it.

Of course the implication that all white people are by default racist but just don't realise it is actually racist towards white people in itself :roll:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 12:46 pm
Redarmy wrote:

Does he not understand that when you imply that everyone who doesn't agree with your stance or ideology is automatically and implicitly what you are protesting against some people might get a bit upset by it..... It would appear that if you disagree with 'taking the knee' you are automatically a racist immaterial of your reasoning.

Personally i am getting a bit fed up of the whole implication that being white means i must be racist that seems to be the current narrative and even if i don't think i am a racist that because i am white i am somehow unconsciously biased and in denial and therefore that makes me automatically racist without even knowing it.

Of course the implication that all white people are by default racist but just don't realise it is actually racist towards white people in itself :roll:
Reverse discrimination has long been a factor in our society. It can be so bad that I sometimes feel guilty for being a white, English, heterosexual Anglo-Saxon, carnivore. :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I dont feel guilty about any of it, nor do I feel the need to apologise for it. I am what I am if people want to think x, y or z of it they are the ones with issues :box: :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:54 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Reverse discrimination has long been a factor in our society. It can be so bad that I sometimes feel guilty for being a white, English, heterosexual Anglo-Saxon, carnivore. :roll:
Quick DB, one of “those sort” has infiltrated again, ban him or we will let any old fucker in ( we already have One Bard for gods sake)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 6:09 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 1:54 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Quick DB, one of “those sort” has infiltrated again, ban him or we will let any old fucker in ( we already have One Bard for gods sake)
:lol: :lol: