Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by GoonerMuzz »

There are people running the club..... I'd never have guessed :rubchin:

Christ, if we added up all the regular posters on here wages how many years would we all have to work to make what Ozil has from us in the last 6 months :banghead:

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

I was looking through the London Palladium website today when I noticed that on November 8th they were selling tickets to an “ Audience with David Dein & Arsene Wenger. Tickets are priced at £109 upwards. Apparently this is in aid of a charity.Also appearing are Ian Wright and Alex Scott. Should be a craic!
There is a question and answer forum being conducted by some failed TV star. Would be good of Monsieur Bony Arse to own up to why Ozil was paid an abhorrent amount of money .

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

We should all chip in and get DB10 a ticket. I bet he'd love sitting there listening to Alex Scott gibbering on all night! :lol:

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

According to the publicity blurb it promises to be " a phenominal evening of football coversation". The charity involved is the Twinning Project which twins professional football clubs with their local prison. I am sure "Le Fraud" was thinking of the lads in Pentonville as he trousered his obscene salary whilst overseeing the decline of our club, whilst telling Kroenke everything is going to plan.
Last edited by Sturgooner on Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:08 am, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 7:09 am
We should all chip in and get DB10 a ticket. I bet he'd love sitting there listening to Alex Scott gibbering on all night! :lol:
:lol: :lol:

You can just picture poor old DD, Wrighty or Sith Lord Venger trying to get a word in edgeways about the 98 Double while empty fucking talent vacuum Alex fucking Scott waffles on about all the trophies she won playing at a level that equates to the local Under 15s boys team ..... :roll: :x :censored:

Wrighty: "we had to go to old shatford and win bec-"

Cuntface Scott: "yeah reminds me of our game against man united when like they turned up a player short and like we had to loan them like one of our players but it was like OK because my like dad was running the line and blah blah fucking blah..."

:suicide:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Sturgooner wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:05 am
According to the publicity blurb it promises to be " a phenominal evening of football coversation". The charity involved is the Twinning Project which twins professional football clubs with their local prison. I am sure "Le Fraud" was thinking of the lads in Pentonville as he trousered his obscene salary whilst overseeing the decline of our club, whilst telling Kroenke everything is going to plan.
This might be something Manure could consider, that way, they can keep in contact with hairy domestic abuser Ryan Giggs in a few months time.

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:24 am
Sturgooner wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:05 am
This might be something Manure could consider, that way, they can keep in contact with hairy domestic abuser Ryan Giggs in a few months time.
:D :D

Sturgooner

Post by Sturgooner »

:blah:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 8:08 am
Clummo99 wrote:

You can just picture poor old DD, Wrighty or Sith Lord Venger trying to get a word in edgeways about the 98 Double while empty fucking talent vacuum Alex fucking Scott waffles on about all the trophies she won playing at a level that equates to the local Under 15s boys team ..... :roll: :x :censored:

Cuntface Scott: "yeah reminds me of our game against man united when like they turned up a player short and like we had to loan them like one of our players but it was like OK because my like dad was running the line and blah blah fucking blah..."

There will also be members of the "Invincible" squad making an appearance so you can guarantee Keown wil be there to put his two bob's worth in.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sturgooner wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:22 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

There will also be members of the "Invincible" squad making an appearance so you can guarantee Keown wil be there to put his two bob's worth in.
:lol:

I wonder if Keown will turn up in his ceremonial Venger robes....?

"All hail the high Lord Arsene.... homanah homanah".

:D :wink:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Sturgooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

It’s usually his tounge he puts in :shock:

To sit in an audience and listen to Wenker would be my idea of hell -

Dein, Wrighty, Alex Scott no problem at all

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

StuartL wrote:
Sun Jul 04, 2021 1:34 pm
Sturgooner wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

It’s usually his tounge he puts in :shock:

To sit in an audience and listen to Wenker would be my idea of hell -

Dein, Wrighty, Alex Scott no problem at all
An hour and a half of how everyone else was wrong and he was right about everything. With various dickheads jumping up from the audience to tell him about how amazing he is and how he should still be in charge. I imagine it very much like that whole afternoon with Alan Partridge with the Irish episode.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Might be cathartic listening to Wenger, especially if they allowed you to take in rotten veg to hurl at him :rubchin: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:59 pm
Might be cathartic listening to Wenger, especially if they allowed you to take in rotten veg to hurl at him :rubchin: :lol:

Or monkey poop.... :wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

You've given this quite a lot of thought DB :rubchin: :shock: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 6:57 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Mon Jul 05, 2021 3:59 pm

Or monkey poop.... :wink:
Damn you beat me to it! :lol: