Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clummo99

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Clummo99 »

The top of the men's game and the top of the women's games are so disparate that there can never be equal pay. Their wages are based on the quality of the product they produce.

Women's football isn't even League 2 standard but I'll hazard a guess that the two salaries in general aren't far apart. They're already punching above their weight.

Someone needs to stand up and explain to these whining bints that there's a reason Ronaldo gets £500k per week and the star player at the Orient is lucky if he get £500.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:32 pm
The top of the men's game and the top of the women's games are so disparate that there can never be equal pay. Their wages are based on the quality of the product they produce.

Women's football isn't even League 2 standard but I'll hazard a guess that the two salaries in general aren't far apart. They're already punching above their weight.

Someone needs to stand up and explain to these whining bints that there's a reason Ronaldo gets £500k per week and the star player at the Orient is lucky if he get £500.
Mate, womens football is not as good as southern league let alone league 2, in fact it's not as good as any mens senior football :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 4:06 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 3:32 pm

Mate, womens football is not as good as southern league let alone league 2, in fact it's not as good as any mens senior football :roll:
Mate their supposed "best" teams get beaten by 15 and 14 year old boys teams! Forget mens senior footy these bints aren't even playing at a male youth level ffs! :lol:

Bob Bayliss

Post by Bob Bayliss »

Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester United
The biggest clubs in English football (the order is debatable).

Two of them have learned to compete with new money. One hasn't.

Not much else to say really.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

not sure if allowed, but to add to the circus of our club, theres been some media reports in arab outlets about the alleged 'closeness' of laca and or new vanilla signing from real madrid...

:shock: :shock: :shock:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 3:58 pm
not sure if allowed, but to add to the circus of our club, theres been some media reports in arab outlets about the alleged 'closeness' of laca and or new vanilla signing from real madrid...

:gayflag:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I think you coded that well enough so we won't get sued! :lol:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:00 pm

:gayflag:
That’s why he came back! For cock? :oops: :wink:

the playing mantis

apparently arteta caught the alleged pair in the colney changing room at it.

no wonder any gram of managerial ability has disappeared from him after that shock/sight!

although he might have enjoyed it and never had that gram of ability!

whatever floats your boat!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:48 pm

no wonder any gram of managerial ability has disappeared from him after that shock/sight!

Pretty sure Arteta is quoted as saying he was our number 1 priority this Summer due to his ability to penetrate. :oops: :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

These rumours are rubbish apparently. Pretty sure on that too.

the playing mantis

spoilsport!

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Nothing says 'squad harmony' quite like an experienced player getting behind the new signing...

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Tue Aug 31, 2021 6:48 pm

I love how all these sexual shenanigans rumours whether they involve a player and the manager's wife or the chairman's daughter or the owner's wife or a team-mate always seem to happen at the training ground changing room or in the showers. They never seem to happen inside the presumably massive, luxurious and probably quite private and secluded homes of these multi-millionaires which would quite possibly be more believable. I know most footballers are fucking stupid but even they must think to themselves "Shall we do this somewhere a bit more private because really, at the very least, our teammates have to get changed here and do we honestly want someone walking in on us. It might be a bit, you know, awkward. I live not too far away and the car's parked in the car park, so we can be back at mine by early-afternoon and romp away to our hearts' content in private. Don't you think that sounds a bit more comfortable in actual fact?"
Every story you ever hear about a footballer fucking another footballer or any other sex scandal always seems to happen at their place of work. Not many people, unless of course they work in the sex industry, seem to be shagging other people with their boss and colleagues liable to wander in at any time so quite why footballers specifically would be at it, I'm really not sure. I'm also disappointed by the lack of imagination at these rumours. If you've got nothing better to do all day and are bored out of your mind, by all means invent a story about two footballers fucking each other and their manager catching them at it but please make it a bit more interesting that just in the changing room. Why not make it at the local park or the zoo or a fairground or up a mountain or something. At least make a fucking effort.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Now we know what Arteta got rid of gebdouzi!

:rubchin:

matta got the sakka coz he saw lacca taking the other matta up the cracca ?