Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 4:21 am
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Aug 21, 2021 2:59 pm
SPANISH side Athletic Bilbao's male youngsters have beaten their women's team 6-0 in a controversial friendly.

The academy side, made up of 14, 15 and 16 year olds, secured a huge win against their professional opponents ahead of the new season.
Only 6-0? Those lads must have taken it easy. :lol:
I'm sure it's all to do with the fact that they don't earn the same as men or something.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 8:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
SPANISH side Athletic Bilbao's male youngsters have beaten their women's team 6-0 in a controversial friendly.

The academy side, made up of 14, 15 and 16 year olds, secured a huge win against their professional opponents ahead of the new season.
I'm sure it's all to do with the fact that they don't earn the same as men or something.

Awwwww ! Come on lads what's with all the sexism!!!???

Let's be fair some of them were on the Blob. :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Well they want equality and parity of earnings and now they've started to find their level. They should be paid the same as the first male teams they manage to beat. Do 8 year old blokes get paid for playing football? :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:33 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Well they want equality and parity of earnings and now they've started to find their level. They should be paid the same as the first male teams they manage to beat. Do 8 year old blokes get paid for playing football? :D

Messi did AND they bought his parents a brand new house, so I mean Casa for the equivalent of £280k which his parents later sold for a tidy profit on his 16th birthday.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun Aug 22, 2021 11:00 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

Awwwww ! Come on lads what's with all the sexism!!!???

Let's be fair some of them were on the Blob. :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rubchin:

Hold On.. I said that!

Oh! Wweell it's still funny. :D :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

WILLIAN had Arsenal fans raging on Sunday evening after appearing to 'like' a Chelsea Instagram post - celebrating the win over the Gunners.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Players who wear socks right up over their knees FFS?

Players who seek divine guidance when joining the field (even non religous ones)

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Why is it you never see a goalie when they come out of the tunnel holding a ball and booting it towards goal like the old days?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Cos the ball is now put on a podium and the ref picks it up.

All in the name of entertainment. Fùck off Sky!

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 12:59 pm
Why is it you never see a goalie when they come out of the tunnel holding a ball and booting it towards goal like the old days?
If Leno did that he'd either take out an official, a ball boy at the side of the pitch or someone in the dug out :lol:
Last edited by LeftfootlegendGooner on Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:17 pm
If Leno did that he'd either take out an official, ball boy at the side of the pitch or someone in the dug out :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 1:17 pm
If Leno did that he'd either take out an official, a ball boy at the side of the pitch or someone in the dug out :lol:
:coffeespit: brilliant.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clintaaahhhn fucking Morrison. :roll:

Fucking yip yap yip yap yap yip yip yap yap. He sounds like an agitated puppy on speed. :roll:

He gives me a fucking headache listening to him. :censored:

When did this absolute no mark become the go-to expert on EVERYTHING football related? Oh yeah when the snowflake generation insisted SlySports had to tick a certain pc box...... :roll:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 5:18 pm
Clintaaahhhn fucking Morrison. :roll:

Fucking yip yap yip yap yap yip yip yap yap. He sounds like an agitated puppy on speed. :roll:

He gives me a fucking headache listening to him. :censored:

When did this absolute no mark become the go-to expert on EVERYTHING football related? Oh yeah when the snowflake generation insisted SlySports had to tick a certain pc box...... :roll:
:lol:

I'll see your Morrison and I'll raise you one Micah Richards :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Fake Ronaldo King of the Divers coming back to the PL with the Arab pimps..... :roll: SlySports and BT will be unwatchable as they insert their collective tongues up this cûnt's arse. :roll: