Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply
Redarmy
Posts: 6063
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

Controversial best Premier League XI named by CIES Football Observatory which includes Granit Xhaka and Victor Lindelof

Almunia is a clown
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Location: Gooner Valley N719 EIE

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Almunia is a clown »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57254818

A shite small time club, the scummy, criminal gangster financed Nazi Chavs, now return more than 800 FInal tickets. Following on from their crap support in Baku 2 years ago. LOL!

Shite club, no history, Nazi scum bastards! :box: :box: :cussing: :censored:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51278
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:10 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57254818

A shite small time club, the scummy, criminal gangster financed Nazi Chavs, now return more than 800 FInal tickets. Following on from their crap support in Baku 2 years ago. LOL!

Shite club, no history, Nazi scum bastards! :box: :box: :cussing: :censored:
Amen. 8)

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5026
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 6:24 pm
Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 4:10 pm
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57254818

A shite small time club, the scummy, criminal gangster financed Nazi Chavs, now return more than 800 FInal tickets. Following on from their crap support in Baku 2 years ago. LOL!

Shite club, no history, Nazi scum bastards! :box: :box: :cussing: :censored:
Amen. 8)
Isn't that a tad harsh on the Nazis, associating them with Chavski :? :rubchin: :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51278
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Modern football. :censored:

All of it. :censored:

VAR, pimped little clubs like the chav and citeh, Karen Fucking Karney, cunty snowflake fans, the pc fake parity with the women's game agenda, Chubby Mouthy Lezzer Emma Hayes, SlySports, BTSports, Robbie Fucking Savage, VAR, the new shitter offside rule, bloated boring European competitions, Clinton Fucking Morrison, obviously cheating referees, obviously cheating VAR cùnts, arsehole wannabe celebidee managers like Stupid Teeth, VAR, just fucking EVERYTHING. :roll:

:censored: :censored: :censored:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 8:09 am
Modern football. :censored:

All of it. :censored:

VAR, pimped little clubs like the chav and citeh, Karen Fucking Karney, cunty snowflake fans, the pc fake parity with the women's game agenda, Chubby Mouthy Lezzer Emma Hayes, SlySports, BTSports, Robbie Fucking Savage, VAR, the new shitter offside rule, bloated boring European competitions, Clinton Fucking Morrison, obviously cheating referees, obviously cheating VAR cùnts, arsehole wannabe celebidee managers like Stupid Teeth, VAR, just fucking EVERYTHING. :roll:

:censored: :censored: :censored:
That sums it all up

arrgee
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jun 08, 2009 12:16 pm

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by arrgee »

https://www.arsenal.com/news/have-your- ... oal-season

Arsenal 20/21 Goal of the Season
Vivianne Miedema v Reading
Katie McCabe v Tottenham
Mohamed Elneny v Dundalk
Granit Xhaka v Chelsea
Kieran Tierney v West Brom
Bukayo Saka v West Brom
Martin Odegaard v Olympiacos
Vivianne Miedema v Tottenham
Alex Lacazette v Sheffield United
Nicolas Pepe v West Brom

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51278
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

arrgee wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:33 pm
https://www.arsenal.com/news/have-your- ... oal-season

Arsenal 20/21 Goal of the Season
Vivianne Miedema v Reading
Katie McCabe v Tottenham
Mohamed Elneny v Dundalk
Granit Xhaka v Chelsea
Kieran Tierney v West Brom
Bukayo Saka v West Brom
Martin Odegaard v Olympiacos
Vivianne Miedema v Tottenham
Alex Lacazette v Sheffield United
Nicolas Pepe v West Brom
What the absolute actual fucking fuck. :roll:

Some of those people don't play for Arsenal. :rubchin:

Almunia is a clown
Posts: 695
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2010 10:24 pm
Location: Gooner Valley N719 EIE

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Modern football is bollox, latest media bullshite crap now says Chelsea now the biggest club in London LOL! They are still miles behind us in MAJOR trophies won, that doesn't mean Full Members Cup, 2nd Division Championships & Super Cups that they count as major! :box: :cussing:

I say we are still 10 :barscarf: ahead as the League Cup they won in 1964 ,we didn't enter, neither did other TOP clubs at the time! If the Chavs want' to count minor trophies on the list we also have 16 Charity Shields compared to their 4! :barscarf:

Shite club Nazi scum bastards! :cussing: :censored:

xgtdec
Posts: 830
Joined: Thu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:39 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:33 pm
https://www.arsenal.com/news/have-your- ... oal-season

Arsenal 20/21 Goal of the Season
Vivianne Miedema v Reading
Katie McCabe v Tottenham
Mohamed Elneny v Dundalk
Granit Xhaka v Chelsea
Kieran Tierney v West Brom
Bukayo Saka v West Brom
Martin Odegaard v Olympiacos
Vivianne Miedema v Tottenham
Alex Lacazette v Sheffield United
Nicolas Pepe v West Brom
What the absolute actual fucking fuck. :roll:

Some of those people don't play for Arsenal. :rubchin:
My god could they not resist the urge to include a few chaffing fannies in goal of the season

fannies highlighted above.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51278
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Tue Jun 01, 2021 4:50 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 7:39 pm
arrgee wrote:
Sun May 30, 2021 6:33 pm
https://www.arsenal.com/news/have-your- ... oal-season

Arsenal 20/21 Goal of the Season
Vivianne Miedema v Reading
Katie McCabe v Tottenham
Mohamed Elneny v Dundalk
Granit Xhaka v Chelsea
Kieran Tierney v West Brom
Bukayo Saka v West Brom
Martin Odegaard v Olympiacos
Vivianne Miedema v Tottenham
Alex Lacazette v Sheffield United
Nicolas Pepe v West Brom
What the absolute actual fucking fuck. :roll:

Some of those people don't play for Arsenal. :rubchin:
My god could they not resist the urge to include a few chaffing fannies in goal of the season

fannies highlighted above.
:lol: :lol:

And one of them is an ubervagina. :censored: What kind of girl's name is "Granit" anyway? :wink:

User avatar
GoonerMuzz
Posts: 5026
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:53 pm
Location: Defending is optional

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I will bet one of the 4 birds goals above wins it :banghead:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51278
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:46 pm
I will bet one of the 4 birds goals above wins it :banghead:
Yep. Can see it a mile off. :roll:

User avatar
StuartL
Posts: 6917
Joined: Sat May 17, 2008 8:22 pm
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day and I’m feeling good

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 2:34 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 1:46 pm
I will bet one of the 4 birds goals above wins it :banghead:
Yep. Can see it a mile off. :roll:
I’d give it to Katie McCabe :barscarf:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 51278
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by DB10GOONER »

Non event of the decade. Bendtner has "announced" his retirement from football. Honestly I thought he retired back in 2009 or something. Useless fucking donkey. :roll:

Post Reply