Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:22 am
Megan Cameltoe of the USA women's kick about team. :roll: :censored: Like she's like an activist and stuff like dude. :roll:

She obviously does not understand the terms subjective and objective. Her team wins the women's kick about cup and she demands DEMANDS equal pay with the men's game.

Well my old 5 aside team won a pub tourny last summer and fuck it I now want equal pay with the PL. 8)

Being honest with you I don't blame her for looking for equal pay - I blame the media and journo's who never point out to her that as soon as the womens game is as commercially successful as the mens game, then they would be in a better position to look for equal pay :roll:
Tbh I cant hate the woman - she hates trump and publicly lambasts him, and secondly she likes women's pussies as much as I do 8)

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

best thing everyone can do with women's football is to ignore it and DO NOT WATCH IT ON TV

this is actually what still happens in most other countries (apart from the US)
women's football is not really as popular globally as it likes to think.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:53 am
best thing everyone can do with women's football is to ignore it and DO NOT WATCH IT ON TV

this is actually what still happens in most other countries (apart from the US)
women's football is not really as popular globally as it likes to think.
Why did BBC schedule the 3rd place play off at peak viewing time on a saturday night?
There was hardly any fans at the game, no fucking interest ,what the fuck is their objective?
Would not be surprised if they falsify viewing figures

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Just heard this shit on the radio and I'm sure they said these matches were being shown live on tv too, presumably on the beeb cos they don't actually like to pay for footy :cussing:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48912097

I'm sure this will just be for the opening matches but here they go with their new agenda. Hopefully after a couple of weeks of record league attendances the whole thing will go back to it's usual place. League attendances - Man city and Chelsea average about 1500 :roll:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 11:12 am
Just heard this shit on the radio and I'm sure they said these matches were being shown live on tv too, presumably on the beeb cos they don't actually like to pay for footy :cussing:

I'm sure this will just be for the opening matches but here they go with their new agenda. Hopefully after a couple of weeks of record league attendances the whole thing will go back to it's usual place. League attendances - Man city and Chelsea average about 1500 :roll:
I understand that Man City women v Man United women will get a BBC1 prime time Saturday evening slot.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 8:42 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 6:22 am
Megan Cameltoe of the USA women's kick about team. :roll: :censored: Like she's like an activist and stuff like dude. :roll:

She obviously does not understand the terms subjective and objective. Her team wins the women's kick about cup and she demands DEMANDS equal pay with the men's game.

Well my old 5 aside team won a pub tourny last summer and fuck it I now want equal pay with the PL. 8)

Tbh I cant hate the woman - she hates trump and publicly lambasts him, and secondly she likes women's pussies as much as I do 8)
:lol:

Well speaking as a registered card carrying lesbian I take that point. Which is a novel concept for us lezzers tbh. :D :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:

There will be a few loud "motivated" birds and their hen pecked spineless hubbies that will go to the first few games because of the goodwill carry over from the recent kick about cup but those initial numbers will drop off to normal figures quickly. Especially if the games clash with Love Island or a soap opera or some bloke getting his dinner on time. :lol: :wink:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jul 09, 2019 4:33 pm
Jock Gooner wrote:

There will be a few loud "motivated" birds and their hen pecked spineless hubbies that will go to the first few games because of the goodwill carry over from the recent kick about cup but those initial numbers will drop off to normal figures quickly. Especially if the games clash with Love Island or a soap opera or some bloke getting his dinner on time. :lol: :wink:

No doubt. What we need is a few girlies to betray the sisterhood and call it out for the shite it is just to help speed things up a bit. The beeb who for years have taken our money and given us fuck all in return will be desperate to show it if they can get it for peanuts. Be interesting to see if they put up a fight for it if Sky stroll in with a few quid more.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Tottenham will host Women’s Super League champions and north London rivals Arsenal at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on November 17.

This is just the start of it, the game taken away from its working class roots for these Latte and iPad wankers now we have this to contend with

Bring back old stadiums and the old crowds :barscarf:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:00 pm
Tottenham will host Women’s Super League champions and north London rivals Arsenal at the Tottenham Hotspur Stadium on November 17.

This is just the start of it, the game taken away from its working class roots for these Latte and iPad wankers now we have this to contend with

Bit too late for all that now mate :(

But who knows maybe our new lovie fans might just prefer the atmosphere at the girlies soccer and piss off to that soon instead - eat as much pizza as they like, have a bit of a wander around during the match, take plenty of selfies and time to catch up on their social media shite. And all this at a fraction of the price. Could womens football possibly save us from these flakey wan.kers :lol:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Wed Jul 10, 2019 4:24 pm
Redarmy wrote:

But who knows maybe our new lovie fans might just prefer the atmosphere at the girlies soccer and piss off to that soon instead - eat as much pizza as they like, have a bit of a wander around during the match, take plenty of selfies and time to catch up on their social media shite. And all this at a fraction of the price. Could womens football possibly save us from these flakey wan.kers :lol:
Yes true, all changed mate, and in my opinion not for the better :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

You might be onto something there Jock.

Imagine if all the JCL hipster tourist cùnts went off and started going to the lezzerball instead. 8)

It would be the ultimate irony of ironies if the tedious lezzerball shit we all despise actually helped save proper football. :shock:

Clash

Post by Clash »

:D :D

Football and common sense needs terms like ''Lezzerball'' to catch on and become more widely used I think. :D

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 5:45 am
Jock Gooner wrote:
Redarmy wrote:

You might be onto something there Jock.

Imagine if all the JCL hipster tourist cùnts went off and started going to the lezzerball instead. 8)

It would be the ultimate irony of ironies if the tedious lezzerball shit we all despise actually helped save proper football. :shock:

It's the perfect combination. It won't happen overnight but there might be a gradual shift as we begin our slide into mediocrity under the wiggy wan.ker. Here's hoping :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Clash wrote:
Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:26 pm
:D :D

Football and common sense needs terms like ''Lezzerball'' to catch on and become more widely used I think. :D
:lol:

Absolezzeringlutely! :barscarf:

I'd love to see smug scum like Lineker announce:

"OK we are going over to Gabby Token-Woman for the Lezzerball now". :D :wink: