Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Perryashburtongroves

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 pm
Modern Football Bollocks:

According to a recent report, AFTV have the most views historically, the most views over the past 12 months and the most views over the past 30 days out of all of the fan-led football channels.

It is added that AFTV are believed to make £1.2m-per-year from YouTube ads alone, which works out at around £32,000 from every Arsenal match.
Fucking hell. £32,000 a match for some thug in a knock-off Timberland winter coat to shout out "You're a cūnt" every two seconds and some fucking dozy twat in a hoodie to scream fake patois insults every other word. "He's a cūnt" "Fuck off cūnt" "Come here and say that to my face, you cūnt."
"Jaa, bruvv, Suck yuh madda. Pussyhole. Kiss mi rass. Smoke da ting, fuck."
Rounded off by a bloke who reckons Cass the twat Pennant is a "legend". Fuck me, people are fucking stupid in the world these days.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 8:44 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Jan 20, 2021 1:10 pm
Modern Football Bollocks:

According to a recent report, AFTV have the most views historically, the most views over the past 12 months and the most views over the past 30 days out of all of the fan-led football channels.

It is added that AFTV are believed to make £1.2m-per-year from YouTube ads alone, which works out at around £32,000 from every Arsenal match.
Fucking hell. £32,000 a match for some thug in a knock-off Timberland winter coat to shout out "You're a cūnt" every two seconds and some fucking dozy twat in a hoodie to scream fake patois insults every other word. "He's a cūnt" "Fuck off cūnt" "Come here and say that to my face, you cūnt."
"Jaa, bruvv, Suck yuh madda. Pussyhole. Kiss mi rass. Smoke da ting, fuck."
Rounded off by a bloke who reckons Cass the twat Pennant is a "legend". Fuck me, people are fucking stupid in the world these days.
Yes. Yes, they are. 8)

A huge number of those viewers have to be oppo fans looking in and laughing at those morons. I've had manure and mouser* fans feeling empowered and taking the piss out of me in Dublin over these aftv fuckwits. And you know it's shit if it's so fucking dumb that even faux manure and mouser* bandwagon jumpers that "support" fucking Celtic half the time are taking the piss. :oops:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jan 18, 2021 5:09 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sat Jan 09, 2021 8:29 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jan 08, 2021 9:07 pm
As I remember it Black Power was a movement which developed in the 60's and had many well known leaders such as Stokeley Carmichael and Malcolm X. It was very much opposed to Martin Luther King's peaceful policies of the same time in his civil rights movement. Black Power was very violent.

It's one thing to "take the knee" but how many of those players that also give the Black Power salute of the raised fist actually know the history behind it?

Some commentators of history have often likened it to a Nazi salute though on a much lesser scale obviously.
All true Clummo...

Martin Luther was one for unity.....all this BLM agenda will create is chaos and division as we are seeing now in America, a country divided

Can see similar happening here if they keep pushing.....
Malcom X wasn't a Black Panther he was a Nation of Islam convert which hold that all white people are devils . After 1964 and the Haj to mecca he realised this wasnt the case and he quit the NOI when he found out the head man was fucking everything in a hijab .
NOI might be flawed but they are still to this day helping poor blacks in the hood at a time when no other fucker is .
He also changed his views on white people and if he had lived I reckon he would have done a lot of good !
The Panthers were in essence a ghetto self help organisation that spiraled out of control but were indeed Marxist in ideology .
They did however set up self education and food projects which scared the shit out of the authorities who then killed most of them or locked them up . The authorities preferred their methods of flooding the areas with heroin !
The BLM however don't do any of this they just bleed people for money then push their warped agenda upon the world ,its quite different !
PS Martin Luther was a great orator but a bit of an uncle Tom and like Muhamad Elijah fucked anything with a skirt and a pulse ,he also was a bit of a bandwagon jumper ,if black people stood up for themselves Martin and his cronies would show up and try and make out it was all down to him . Bit like what Tommy Robinson does with angry white causes ! James Meredith did far more but in a less razzmatazz way !
my bad i read it wrong apologia my sleep cycles are fucked up !

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

I wonder which market they're going for now?

:rubchin: :rubchin: :rubchin:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Coming soon in the "Cash-in" collection:
- Official Arsenal turban
- Official Arsenal hijab
- Official Arsenal sari
- Official Arsenal yamulka
- Official Arsenal crucifix
- Official Arsenal Moon Festival balloon...

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

AFTV must be doing something right, to be getting that kind of revenue. Clear to see many on here hate it. Yet must look in to hate it in the first place. Yes their are some real plums on it. I look in every now and then for its comedy value, and take it as it is. Not going to raise my blood pressure, (particularly when we lose) over a “fan” channel.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The Whores are a BILLION euro in debt. Why have they not been shut the fuck down? :roll:

Cùnts. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Diving. :censored: :twisted:

I hate the diving cùnts in the game. SlySports have a graphic up of the players with "most fouls won" (their wording) :roll: :

Grealish 80
Zaha 51
Mane 45
Fat Tongue 40
Madison 40

So basically a list of the biggest fucking divers in the game. Cheating cùnts. :censored:

***assuming that DVD is on the next page with 39 dives - ooh sorry, 39 "fouls won"..... :roll:

Cùnts. :censored:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

Just sat down to watch MOTD2 and see the Spuds get done. The female announcer just said ‘And now the footy!’ Just fuck off!

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

AFC Wimbledon about to appoint a female manager

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 6:59 am
AFC Wimbledon about to appoint a female manager
:shock:

They are not. That would be fucking nonsensical. They are not.... are they? :roll:

If they are then they are now the cuntiest club in world football. I pray for their demise. Cùnts. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

They are considering it. :roll: And its walking poison axe wound Emma Hayes. :censored:

Football is fucked. FUCKED. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh it gets better.... apparently its "insulting" for a woman to be considered for the men's team managers job. :roll: :lol:

https://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com ... -insulting

The fucking sense of delusional entitlement these cùnts carry around with them is astonishing. :roll:

STAY IN YOUR OWN FUCKING GAME. :censored:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:51 am
Oh it gets better.... apparently its "insulting" for a woman to be considered for the men's team managers job. :roll: :lol:

The fucking sense of delusional entitlement these cùnts carry around with them is astonishing. :roll:

Jaysus they are saying it's sexist of the club to even consider her for such a lowly position

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:27 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Feb 02, 2021 9:51 am

Jaysus they are saying it's sexist of the club to even consider her for such a lowly position
I know. Its fucking mental stuff. :fryingpan: :lol:

At the risk of sounding sexist ( :wink: ) some of these birds are never fucking happy! :D