Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
the playing mantis

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by the playing mantis »

i g88ner a mod now?!

who are the mods now, i though db10 stood alone, similar to britain in ww2 after the fall of france (well if you excluded the 10's of millions of the empire!)

apparently this broke on friday but was denied by the players wife. you have to wonder about some people, to all intents an purposes he has everything he could possible want, and yet does whatever is alleged here.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

g88ner wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:24 am
Sorry Clummo mate, I deleted you post linking to an article that names the footballer. All reputable media outlets are saying they can’t name him so it’s probably best we stick with that instead of linking to a dodgy website that is probably outside the reach of British or European laws :lol:

Anyway, we all know who he is anyway.
FFS that's a bit totalitarian mate. Disclaimers stated before it and saying it was just a weblink.

I won't bother in future.

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 12:17 pm
g88ner wrote:
Sorry Clummo mate, I deleted you post linking to an article that names the footballer. All reputable media outlets are saying they can’t name him so it’s probably best we stick with that instead of linking to a dodgy website that is probably outside the reach of British or European laws :lol:

FFS that's a bit totalitarian mate. Disclaimers stated before it and saying it was just a weblink.

Totalitarian… are you serious? :shock: :lol: :lol: I think that’s the first bit of modding I’ve done in about 5 years and I’m accused of being a totalitarian. Result! :barscarf: :lol: :wink:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Clummo99 wrote:

In all seriousness though, I deleted it because I don’t know the law so I erred on the side of caution. The forum has been in hot water before and the editor didn’t appreciate it so my intentions were merely to nip it in the bud. In my book, that’s not totalitarian but I’ll have what you’re drinking if you think it is! 8)

It appears to be illegal to share the name of the accused? If so, is it then legal or illegal to intentionally share a link that you know names the accused? Fucked if I know mate but it seems shaky ground to me :lol: … in Singapore it would definitely be illegal; not sure about England though.

the playing mantis

Clummo99 wrote:
g88ner wrote:

time of the month? :D :shock: :lol:

the playing mantis

g88ner wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:31 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

In all seriousness though, I deleted it because I don’t know the law so I erred on the side of caution. The forum has been in hot water before and the editor didn’t appreciate it so my intentions were merely to nip it in the bud. In my book, that’s not totalitarian but I’ll have what you’re drinking if you think it is! 8)

It appears to be illegal to share the name of the accused? If so, is it then legal or illegal to intentionally share a link that you know names the accused? Fucked if I know mate but it seems shaky ground to me :lol:
whats your position on pink co.wboy hats

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:35 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
g88ner wrote:

time of the month? :D :shock: :lol:
Nah, just hot and bothered!! :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

Tue Jul 20, 2021 1:36 pm

whats your position on pink co.wboy hats

:redcard: :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Sounds like Clummo should get down to Iceland and buy himself an ice cream. Should cool him down.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Sticky legal ground that for certain.... anyway G88ner can you please do me a favour and define reputable media outlet these days, is there even such a thing :shock: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Tue Jul 20, 2021 2:25 pm
Sticky legal ground that for certain.... anyway G88ner can you please do me a favour and define reputable media outlet these days, is there even such a thing :shock: :lol:
The Sun, The Star, The Daily Sport. They used to publish ties so that gives them an elevated status :lol:

:the_doris_2:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nice to have you back doing a bit, g88ner! :D :wink:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

I must say, you didn't get these type of Iceland scandals when they were known as Bejam. Don't remember them blowing up volcanoes, fucking up banking systems or noncing off kids.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Tue Jul 20, 2021 11:41 am
i g88ner a mod now?!

who are the mods now, i though db10 stood alone, similar to britain in ww2 after the fall of france (well if you excluded the 10's of millions of the empire!)

apparently this broke on friday but was denied by the players wife. you have to wonder about some people, to all intents an purposes he has everything he could possible want, and yet does whatever is alleged here.
And a roman emperor too :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Regardless of whether it's true or not the scousers will still blame the cockneys.