Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
robbo10

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by robbo10 »

Apparently the Dutch are having mixed teams next season,how will that work,how could you enjoy the game knowing you cannot rattle an opponent because it’s a fucking bird,and who in their right mind would even want to play against a mixed team as a bloke,I know I wouldn’t,maybe it’ll be no contact and non touch :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

robbo10 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:30 pm
Apparently the Dutch are having mixed teams next season,how will that work,how could you enjoy the game knowing you cannot rattle an opponent because it’s a fucking bird,and who in their right mind would even want to play against a mixed team as a bloke,I know I wouldn’t,maybe it’ll be no contact and non touch :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
They'd be better off slapping a footie shirt on the tarts in Amsterdam. That's much more inclusive for all involved. :barscarf:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

robbo10 wrote:
Plenty of opportunity to have a good old grope at corners though. :lol:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:35 pm
robbo10 wrote:
How many of them will "go down too easy?" :rubchin:

robbo10

Post by robbo10 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:37 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 13, 2021 3:35 pm
robbo10 wrote:
How many of them will "go down too easy?" :rubchin:
:D :D

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 10:07 am
So UEFA want the Government to waive quarantine rules for 2000 “dignitaries and guests” to come to the UCL Final. The same UEFA that took the moral high ground over the ESL. What utter fucking cretins.

PS - will never forget Paris 2006. Stood outside with a bundle of cash in my pocket but couldn’t buy a ticket for love nor money. Watching hundreds of UEFA guests strolling into the Heineken lounge without a care in the world as to who won that final. Just a massive fucking gravy train.
Looks like the government might've had an outbreak of common sense by refusing to allow quarantine exemptions for sponsors, VIPs and broadcasters.

They probably also wanted the usual tax breaks as well.

Thank God for that, Portugal is welcome to them.

This is why I'd be happy if we never got the World Cup or the Euros (or the Olympics) again - these self entitled crooks (allegedly) think that they can get their own way no matter what.

They need to be put back in their boxes.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Mixed teams eh? Gotta be better than watching Arteta’s Arsenal!

Shirts off when they score a goal, plenty of action going down in the box, and if she’s a minger.....Striker!

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

ALEX SCOTT has been named as the new host of the BBC's Football Focus - becoming the show's first permanent female presenter in its 47-year history.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Karen Carney.......with BBC caption - five times FA cup winner

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:02 am
ALEX SCOTT has been named as the new host of the BBC's Football Focus - becoming the show's first permanent female presenter in its 47-year history.
Try and keep up mate - I posted that weeks ago! :wink:

She'll kill that show the same way she killed Goals on Sunday, flat chested pot bellied talentless fucking oxygen thief that she is. :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:07 am
Karen Carney.......with BBC caption - five times FA cup winner
About the prestige equivalent of the North Dublin & Districts Schoolboys Cup. :roll: :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I don't care how shaggable or Ugly they are or whether they have supposedly played for or slept with ..WOMEN SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED to go anywhere near Men's Football whether that's a Sunday Pub Game or anything Between that and The Prem - It is a Fuckking SACRILIGE - So FUCKOFF! You High-PitchedVoiced, Cock Sucking *word censored* and Leave Our Game Alone!!! Go and fuckOff and stick with your women's Football and leave ours alone...This is PC gone fuckin' Crazy... If they want to work in Football Journalism let them present WSL football or some other "Feminine" sport like Equestrian horse riding, or Netball ... NOT Mens Football :cussing: :banghead: :box: :cussing: :box: :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Remember that one that said it was an insult to be linked with the lowly mk Dons job?

Well she's 4-0 down after 35 mins in the WCL final :lol:

Someone called Graham Hansen scored the fourth. Fair play to him :lol:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 7:43 pm
Remember that one that said it was an insult to be linked with the lowly mk Dons job?

Well she's 4-0 down after 35 mins in the WCL final :lol:

Someone called Graham Hansen scored the fourth. Fair play to him :lol:
Arrogant fat munter.