Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by OneBardGooner »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:49 pm
Bunch of sexists :roll:

:lol:

:shock: :shock: :shock:

How on earth can we be "sexists" when she is an fuckingg Uggo!?

:mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Alex.
Fucking.
Scott.
Lenny.
Henry.

In drag.

:puke:

But also more irritating to listen to than Lenny. :shock:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Talking about a modern football "bollocks"....

I see perma-innocent scouse* scallywag and misunderstood closet member of the intelligentsia, Joey Barton, has been charged with assaulting his wife. :shock:

ALLEGEDLY he grabbed her by the throat and kicked her in the head. :shock:

I'm genuinely shocked. It just doesn't sound like something old Nice Guy Joey would do!

:censored:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 1:44 pm

I see perma-innocent scouse* scallywag and misunderstood closet member of the intelligentsia, Joey Barton, has been charged with assaulting his wife. :shock:

I'm genuinely shocked. It just doesn't sound like something old Nice Guy Joey would do!

He was genuinely going for the ball though, she was just too clever with her footwork for him.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

StuartL wrote:
Mon Jul 26, 2021 2:35 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:

He was genuinely going for the ball though, she was just too clever with her footwork for him.
Yeah it looked far worse than it was when viewed in slow motion.

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:

How is this cûnt still employed in football? A bit like that other cûnt John Terry, who I read today has left his job at Villa because he reckons he's going to be a manager/gaffer/boss/top boiiii and his racism, his career should have been over the minute he attacked a child and went to prison. It tells you everything about modern football that these two absolute scum of humans are still involved in the game.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

OK most recent bullshit TV bollocks that is ruining the game that from 22/23 season Serie A are going to ban clubs from wearing green shirts because it interferes with the advertising hoardings which use some sort of contrasting technology:

https://www.espn.co.uk/football/italian ... on-clarity

As per usual the BBC try to put a different spin on the same thing but in reality it is all to do with TV advertising revenue, i have a friend at work who has quite severe colour blindness but he says he never has any problem with green shirts:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/57880378

Seriously there are some very old teams who have worn green for well over a Century and if this is allowed to stand you can bet there are teams like Hibs (1875) will have to follow suit eventually. TV channels are seriously taking the piss now and it is about time Associations had some fucking bollocks and told them to do one, football is about sport not about money :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 12:12 am
OK most recent bullshit TV bollocks that is ruining the game that from 22/23 season Serie A are going to ban clubs from wearing green shirts because it interferes with the advertising hoardings which use some sort of contrasting technology:

As per usual the BBC try to put a different spin on the same thing but in reality it is all to do with TV advertising revenue, i have a friend at work who has quite severe colour blindness but he says he never has any problem with green shirts:

Seriously there are some very old teams who have worn green for well over a Century and if this is allowed to stand you can bet there are teams like Hibs (1875) will have to follow suit eventually. TV channels are seriously taking the piss now and it is about time Associations had some fucking bollocks and told them to do one, football is about sport not about money :banghead:
Absolutely nail on the head Muzz. Bill Hicks said it best when he said all cùnts that work in advertising and marketing are pure fucking evil. :censored:

It was bad enough when cùntish TV companies started dictating kick off times - and now they want to decide what colours teams can wear? Fuck off and Die you cùnts. :censored:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:02 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Absolutely nail on the head Muzz. Bill Hicks said it best when he said all cùnts that work in advertising and marketing are pure fucking evil. :censored:

It was bad enough when cùntish TV companies started dictating kick off times - and now they want to decide what colours teams can wear? Fuck off and Die you cùnts. :censored:

Your giving me mixed messages there mate, are you saying you don't like them :rubchin: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Mon Aug 02, 2021 5:32 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 01, 2021 4:02 pm
GoonerMuzz wrote:

Your giving me mixed messages there mate, are you saying you don't like them :rubchin: :lol:
:lol: :lol:

Hmm.... kinda undecided..... :wink:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Lukaku. Should be spelled Lu-kack-u. :roll:

Only in this era of hysteria and snowflake entitlement and modern football bollocks could gash like Lu-kack-u be touted as a £100million target ffs. After two decent season in an 11 year career. Next he'll be touted as a "Legend" and "world class" by the morons in the media. :roll:

Now apparently the chav are "desperate" to bring him back to the PL - the same PL where he demonstrated for the best part of nearly a DECADE that he is second rate. All based on a couple of seasons in the shite Italian league. :roll:

In the PL he has the league goal rate of a midfielder ffs. Only once in all those years in the PL did he break the magic 20 league goals mark. For Everton. Not manure, not the chavs, not when chasing a league title. Nope, Everton - when chasing a good old mid table / top 6 finish. :roll:

Another cùnt to add to the list of average PL strikers like Giroud, Welbeck, Sturridge etc. :roll:

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Who or what the fuck is an $AFC fan token?
Can anyone explain it? I’ve read the .com press release 3 times and still have no idea what it is, what it does, how much it costs or what helge benefits of it are.

Is it just a share by another name?

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

Kingralph wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:21 pm
Who or what the fuck is an $AFC fan token?
Can anyone explain it? I’ve read the .com press release 3 times and still have no idea what it is, what it does, how much it costs or what helge benefits of it are.

Is it just a share by another name?
My understanding (and I could well be completely wrong ) is that these tokens allow you to vote on stuff that the club allows the fans a say on.

So, for example, it might be on what the club mascot should be, what flavour pie they sell and irrelevant stuff like that.

If you buy two tokens you get two votes, five tokens, five votes etc, in no way, shape or form do you own a part of the club.

StuartL

Post by StuartL »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-58121177

Ed Sheehan being given a squad number by Ipswich

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We’ll have Piers Morgan as our number 10 by next week ffs :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

StuartL wrote:
Fri Aug 06, 2021 8:53 pm
:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-suffolk-58121177

Ed Sheehan being given a squad number by Ipswich

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

We’ll have Piers Morgan as our number 10 by next week ffs :banghead: :banghead: :roll: :roll:

Can't we do a straight swap ? Sheehan for xhaka???