Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by Redarmy »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:02 am
ALEX SCOTT has been named as the new host of the BBC's Football Focus - becoming the show's first permanent female presenter in its 47-year history.
Try and keep up mate - I posted that weeks ago! :wink:

She'll kill that show the same way she killed Goals on Sunday, flat chested pot bellied talentless fucking oxygen thief that she is. :roll:
Hard to keep up she seems to be getting new jobs every week...is she also doing question of sport?

watching the big match recently on ITV, enjoyed that format.....we dont need these expert pundits....who wants to hear them?

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Redarmy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:13 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 12:52 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 16, 2021 5:02 am
ALEX SCOTT has been named as the new host of the BBC's Football Focus - becoming the show's first permanent female presenter in its 47-year history.
Try and keep up mate - I posted that weeks ago! :wink:

She'll kill that show the same way she killed Goals on Sunday, flat chested pot bellied talentless fucking oxygen thief that she is. :roll:
Hard to keep up she seems to be getting new jobs every week...is she also doing question of sport?

watching the big match recently on ITV, enjoyed that format.....we dont need these expert pundits....who wants to hear them?
Totally agree Rob. I just want to watch the game. I can make my own mind up how it's going and don't need anybody else to tell me.

It's why I love DAZN. Predominantly they just show the game. No halftime "analysis" even. Just a commentator, who can actually turn off and just have stadium sound, which I do.

And all for the princely sum of £1.99 per month. :lol:

Red Snapper

Post by Red Snapper »

While we're on the subject of BBC football shows, I tuned in the other night to MOTD to see Arsenal actually win a game. It was commentated by one of the token women they use these days called, I think, Vicky Sparks. I had to mute the sound. Her voice was like having my ears massaged with gravel and when goals were scored she hit a register only dogs could hear.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Tue May 18, 2021 4:47 pm
While we're on the subject of BBC football shows, I tuned in the other night to MOTD to see Arsenal actually win a game. It was commentated by one of the token women they use these days called, I think, Vicky Sparks. I had to mute the sound. Her voice was like having my ears massaged with gravel and when goals were scored she hit a register only dogs could hear.
She has the worst voice I've ever heard do commentary. Even worse than Spit the Scouse and his ridiculously over the top scouse accent. :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

David Beckham in the FIFA premier league hall of fame....alongside some real legends of the game...

Not bad for a bloke who cant head a ball, beat a player or tackle....

Yes admitedly hes perfected dead ball situtaions and crossing...but the again theres a lot of great dead ball free kick merchants around...Ward - prowse being just one of them

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 8:30 am
David Beckham in the FIFA premier league hall of fame....alongside some real legends of the game...

Yes admitedly hes perfected dead ball situtaions and crossing...but the again theres a lot of great dead ball free kick merchants around...Ward - prowse being just one of them
Not a peep on skysports.com about bergkamp being added but big write up about Beckham and Stevie Me

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

Redarmy wrote:

Beckham, overrated twat. Slippy Gee? Surely winning the Premier League is a requirement to be in a hall of fame.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

What a pile of shite this hall of fame thing is.

Very American

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

If Beckham is in a hall of fame for anything its getting the Mrs to stay quite for the sake of the money/kids while banging away on the nanny. And the odd free kick. Apart from that nothing but a posing twat.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

xgtdec wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 1:24 pm
If Beckham is in a hall of fame for anything its getting the Mrs to stay quite for the sake of the money/kids while banging away on the nanny. And the odd free kick. Apart from that nothing but a posing twat.
Spot on fella...thought i was going mad :D

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Fri May 21, 2021 9:55 am
Redarmy wrote:

Beckham, overrated twat. Slippy Gee? Surely winning the Premier League is a requirement to be in a hall of fame.
alongside Bergkamp....BERGKAMP FFS......not fit to lace his boots

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

SlySports wànkers. :roll: Still trying talk up Aguero's goal as if it was the greatest moment ever. :roll:

"A true one off, the greatest end to a season, never to be repeated."

Fucking clowns. It doesn't even come close to Anfield 89. :roll:

Also they still have that token hip hop wannabe cùnt with the fake Gangstah accent doing continuity. :roll:

"Iss da fornal dah offff da premiah league. Laaahv on skah sportz."

Fucking melt. :oops: :roll:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Redarmy wrote:

Absolutely. Also, I wonder if spitting at children would rule out a player?

As for fucking Beckham... :roll: was it Best that said "what's he good at? Can't pass, can't tackle, doesn't score enough. Just crosses and takes free kicks".

Something like that anyway.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 11:22 am
Redarmy wrote:

Absolutely. Also, I wonder if spitting at children would rule out a player?

As for fucking Beckham... :roll: was it Best that said "what's he good at? Can't pass, can't tackle, doesn't score enough. Just crosses and takes free kicks".

Something like that anyway.

Aaaah come on you're all being a tad forgetful Arn't you!??? He was brave (aka: stupid) enough to marry that walking Ugly skeleton posh-waste of space/spice slag so no one else would have to suffer the horror of actually fuckkin her... I mean C'monnn fair do's to the dullardCUNT. :D