Modern Football Bol**cks

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
xgtdec

Re: Modern Football Bol**cks

Post by xgtdec »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:20 am
Fake Ronaldo King of the Divers coming back to the PL with the Arab pimps..... :roll: SlySports and BT will be unwatchable as they insert their collective tongues up this cûnt's arse. :roll:
Although..part of me wants it to happen to see the mancs have meltdowns about once a red and all that, I mean if city are going to walk it...might as well have some manc misery of the red kind to go with it.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

:high5: :D

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

United fans frantically deleting their social media posts saying "she said no" about Ronaldo after hearing City have pulled out of signing him!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:09 pm
United fans frantically deleting their social media posts saying "she said no" about Ronaldo after hearing City have pulled out of signing him!
:lol: :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fake Ronaldo King of the Divers coming back to the PL with the Arab pimps..... :roll: SlySports and BT will be unwatchable as they insert their collective tongues up this cûnt's arse. :roll:
Although..part of me wants it to happen to see the mancs have meltdowns about once a red and all that, I mean if city are going to walk it...might as well have some manc misery of the red kind to go with it.
Yeah true there is that.... :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I reckon Pep only did it as a wind up :D

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 2:48 pm
xgtdec wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 9:36 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Yeah true there is that.... :lol:
All the man utd fans will still cry saying that their owners are horrible

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Dive-aldo gone back to manure. Football will be unwatchable this season. :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Feels like the PL clubs are basically going to dominate Europe now and we're not one of them.

Can't be arsed with it really can't, watching Chavski, City or United win the big jug year after year and turning us over like a cheap whore every time we play them in the league.

Watching my local team tomorrow, quality isn't great but at least it's not played by a bunch of odious, over-paid twat's and the club isn't owned by mega rich arabs/russians or greedy American profiteers.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 4:03 pm
I reckon Pep only did it as a wind up :D
City couldn't fiddle the books enough to sign him. Same with Kane and Messi. :wink:

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Liverpool fans currently crying over their owners after seeing Real Madrid bid for Mbappe.

The absolute cheek after the last couple of years.

I remember the cringey video of scouse celebs trying to force out Hicks/Gillette, and they got media support. Shame Kroenke didn't buy them instead, then they'd have something to cry about! https://youtu.be/RO55BazkiZ4

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Conor Coady supposed Wolves "captain", carrying on like a fucking social media fanboy on SlySports talking about Dive-aldo.... a day before playing against manure, the fucking cringe inducing modern foobler cùnt. :oops: :oops: :censored:

I genuinely hope the diving cheating "not a fan of consent" cùnt Fake Ronaldo gets a career ending injury off some PL clogger.... 8)

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Sort of agree with below AFTV comments:

Over the the top reactionary opinions, spread negative, to gain hits, clicks and therefore revenue from viewing non-Arsenal fans

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Hilarious video showing the nonsense around the women's game and their ridiculous claims for "equality". :lol:

https://youtu.be/LLeAWuRbObQ

Stupid cùnt Rapanoe: "I'm still paid less than men that do the same job I do".

Um no, I don't think those men would lose to a team of 15 year old school boys, you silly cùnt. So not exactly doing "the same job" you do, huh? Fucking idiot. :roll:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sun Aug 29, 2021 2:36 pm
Hilarious video showing the nonsense around the women's game and their ridiculous claims for "equality". :lol:

https://youtu.be/LLeAWuRbObQ

Stupid cùnt Rapanoe: "I'm still paid less than men that do the same job I do".

Um no, I don't think those men would lose to a team of 15 year old school boys, you silly cùnt. So not exactly doing "the same job" you do, huh? Fucking idiot. :roll:
But, you're not doing the same job are you, you stupid gobby tart. You're doing a pathetic imitation of the 'same job'. A bit like a taxi driver asking for the same money as an F1 driver. Fucking someone shut this silly cow up once and for all or ask her where she thinks the money will come from to pay women footballers the same as men? Also, show some fucking gratitude to the real footballers and real clubs who have subsidised the women's pretend leagues for decades. This silly cow seems to think that people actually give a fuck about birds playing football, someone tell her to stop being so fucking silly and if she wants more money, get a proper fucking job.