KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Allgunsblazin

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Agree...
Wiggy Trump will be after his cut soon!....

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Allgunsblazin wrote:
Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:34 pm
Agree...
Wiggy Trump will be after his cut soon!....
:coffeespit:
Quality. 8)

But seriously though they've never been seen in the same room at the same time have they.....?

:shock:

Bit like LaToyah Jackson and that dead peado brother of hers..... :shock:

:lol: :wink:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

WE'VE GOT OUR BANTER BACK

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

Herd

Post by Herd »

Gazidis left because he could see where Arsenal are heading ,Sven is doing the same .
Unfortunately that places Emry as the only person at the club with any football knowledge as the two Big Bosses sanllehi and venkatesham are nothing more than business administrators .
This lack of football nous is how TOF became so powerful post Edelman and im worried about it as the task he has in shipping out the bad and bringing in new life is huge !

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Kroenke’s in the Super Bowl, he can give even less of a shit about us now :barscarf:

JimmyAFC

Post by JimmyAFC »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 11:36 pm
Kroenke’s in the Super Bowl, he can give even less of a shit about us now :barscarf:
Just saw that...FFS.

The last thing we need is this c*** winning the Superbowl and giving even less shits about our club.

:banghead:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

He’s in the dressing room, conference champions hat on, giving interviews the lot.

Silent me hole, he just doesn’t give a fuck about us bar our net worth. C.UNT.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

i wouldn't be surprised if Kroenke moves us to the US, turns us into an NFL franchise and we are playing in the Superbowl ourselves in a few years time!

https://sports.yahoo.com/st-louis-nativ ... 44789.html

xisstential

Post by xisstential »

Herd wrote:
Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:29 am
Gazidis left because he could see where Arsenal are heading ,Sven is doing the same .
Unfortunately that places Emry as the only person at the club with any football knowledge as the two Big Bosses sanllehi and venkatesham are nothing more than business administrators .
This lack of football nous is how TOF became so powerful post Edelman and im worried about it as the task he has in shipping out the bad and bringing in new life is huge !
You mean he helped take us there by keeping silent and taking an enormous salary while Wenger ran the club into the ground. Now he is in a standoff with Maldini because he doesn't want Ozil at Milan. I don't really blame him tbf, but I wish he was as adamant when Wenger decided to gift him 350k per week :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

Rocky the King

Post by Rocky the King »

This short statement by the club is one that confirms that the long term future of Arsenal Football Club is far from secure. My blog published today points out the betrayal of the undertaking by the Directors that we would dine at the top table in Europe as the value of the share holdings only help Wiggy pursue his US interests. I am an NFL fan, and was heartily sick of the New England Patriots winning year after year, but the pressure of footballs allowing (an in joke) the LA Rams should get well beaten by Tom Brady. This would be KARMA.
Gooners must now ramp up protests in the summer and vilify the Kroenkes. Unai Emery and the boys will try their level best to give us a trophy and perhaps the top four, but this does require quite a few ducks out of our control to be in a row.

Herd

Post by Herd »

You mean he helped take us there by keeping silent and taking an enormous salary while Wenger ran the club into the ground. Now he is in a standoff with Maldini because he doesn't want Ozil at Milan. I don't really blame him tbf, but I wish he was as adamant when Wenger decided to gift him 350k per week :cussing: :cussing: :cussing:
He fought tooth and nail against Wenger behind the scenes waiting for his moment, but TOF and Dick Law outmanouvered him time and again which is why it surprised me when he walked but I can only imagine he knew what would happen once Ushmanov jumped ship and took the exit door .
Yes he was yet another person caning a huge wage for doing very little along with our kit men, coaches ,gurus et all under wengers great salary giveaway but those days are through .
Quite whose great idea it was to pay Ozil his bloated wages im not sure ,might be a combo of both but the problem of Ozil for me is simple.
Give him away for nothing and let him make his own deal at Fernebache Galascum or Besiktas as they are the only 3 that will have him !
Under no circumstances should we loan him out for a season because in 1 years time his wage value will be almost nothing as he will fail at any club he goes to such is his piss poor attitude and overloaded opinion of self worth .

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

Herd wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 1:43 pm
He fought tooth and nail against Wenger behind the scenes waiting for his moment, but TOF and Dick Law outmanouvered him time and again which is why it surprised me when he walked but I can only imagine he knew what would happen once Ushmanov jumped ship and took the exit door .
Yes he was yet another person caning a huge wage for doing very little along with our kit men, coaches ,gurus et all under wengers great salary giveaway but those days are through .
Quite whose great idea it was to pay Ozil his bloated wages im not sure ,might be a combo of both but the problem of Ozil for me is simple.
Give him away for nothing and let him make his own deal at Fernebache Galascum or Besiktas as they are the only 3 that will have him !
Under no circumstances should we loan him out for a season because in 1 years time his wage value will be almost nothing as he will fail at any club he goes to such is his piss poor attitude and overloaded opinion of self worth .
I feel the club panicked with his wages. Alexis Sanchez had just left and they just wanted him to stay to keep the fans happy. We all sang his name and many foreign fans still think he is the be all and end all of the club.

The Arsenal Way

Post by The Arsenal Way »

Incoming message from Mister Kroenke.

I thank the faaaaannnnnz of my soccer franchise in liddle ol Lundun for their unwavering financial support for my franchises in good old UsofA.

I have done so before, and shall do so for each and every following season of my tenure to *word censored* OFF YOU VULNERABLE WANKERS.
I have even asked our new kit suppliers to release a bruised banana match day shirt to appease the over 45's, to placate them.

#sendmoneynow-cupidstunts

Sam.Harrison

Post by Sam.Harrison »

The Arsenal Way wrote:
Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:03 pm
Incoming message from Mister Kroenke.

I thank the faaaaannnnnz of my soccer franchise in liddle ol Lundun for their unwavering financial support for my franchises in good old UsofA.

I have done so before, and shall do so for each and every following season of my tenure to *word censored* OFF YOU VULNERABLE WANKERS.
I have even asked our new kit suppliers to release a bruised banana match day shirt to appease the over 45's, to placate them.

#sendmoneynow-cupidstunts
Realistically, would he even know what the bruised banana kit was?

We need to get the banners ready for next summer