KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: The Board / Wiggy Out / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by sk-gtfo »

Interesting article from @arseblog on Financial Fair Play. One thing that needs stating - Stan Kroenke could pay off the stadium debt (in full ideally, but even the annual £18m repayment would help) without compromising Arsenal's adherence to FFP rules.

-----------

So to those idiots saying wiggy can't do anything there you go.. it's bs. He won't of course because he just doesn't give a f*ck and is probably getting the club to pay extra debt for the loan he used to buy it, I hope we make a staggering loss every season until this parasite leaves.

One things for sure - we'll be shopping in Lidl's 'reduced items' section this summer.

:censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu May 30, 2019 9:41 pm
Interesting article from @arseblog on Financial Fair Play. One thing that needs stating - Stan Kroenke could pay off the stadium debt (in full ideally, but even the annual £18m repayment would help) without compromising Arsenal's adherence to FFP rules.

-----------

So to those idiots saying wiggy can't do anything there you go.. it's bs. He won't of course because he just doesn't give a f*ck and is probably getting the club to pay extra debt for the loan he used to buy it, I hope we make a staggering loss every season until this parasite leaves.

One things for sure - we'll be shopping in Lidl's 'reduced items' section this summer.

:censored:

The silver lining from the ropey cup loss is no CL cash for the wiggy one to pocket. Trading losses will continue at their current level especially if we can't shift Ozil or Mhiki off the wage bill.

After the cash rich CL years it seems fitting that just as wiggy takes full control of the club the opportunity to syphon off serious cash has pretty much deserted him.

The Waitrose years are certainly behind us :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

I don't claim to be au fait with financial regulations or financial fair play, but surely allowing an owner/potential owner of a club to borrow against the club, defeats the whole purpose ?? :? I mean any one of us could come in without a pot to piss in and borrow (if the banks allowed) the necessary funds, if the club itself was paying the loan back ? What exactly does an owner contribute financially, or where does it cost him money ? To all intensive purposes the club is borrowing the money, the club is repaying the money, and some useless greedy c.unt comes out with a debt free club that didn't cost him a penny - how is that right ?? :?

I understand the thinking about FFP where the league tries to stop mega wealthy owners destroying comeptition as their wealth leaves other clubs behind (how's that working out :roll: ), but shouldnt FFP also exist to protect vunerable clubs from owners like kroenke ? How can they stand back and allow owners drain money out of our clubs without spending any of their own money ? To my (admittedly unqualified) mind, it seems that Kroenke can breeze in without spending a penny, strip the club of it's saleable assets (players), alienate the clubs customer/fanbase, and sell the club where every penny will be profit for him - the club he will leave behind will take decades to recover (if ever) as it's value will have been wiped out by Kroenke will the premier league (and the fa, UEFA and fifa) sit back and try to nail clubs for breaking regulations on signing young players :roll: :censored: :censored:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

In a way I am pleased that Kroenke will not be filling his boots with CL qualification cash but of course disappointment at new LOWER levels of potential transfer targets.
I just get the impression that from FIFA downwards the game reeks of bribery and corruption.
The selection of Baku out of every major European venue has to be the icing on the cake along with the impending World Cup in Qatar! :duh:
The constant change in the Laws of the Game (LOAF) each and every season end is another ploy to cause more controversy and chaos.
This simple game has changed beyond recognition, and can I add it has nothing to do with the miserable old git scenario of utter discontent for ones club, it is just that they have the balls to shift the goalposts yet again for pure financial greed of the select FEW....
I would never have imagined that a Europa League Final would be played in some distant oil rich shitter called Azerbaijan, so this sets the tone for finals to be played abroad and out of the continent to the highest bidder! :suicide:

Sutch2

Post by Sutch2 »

Thought I’d return to the forum! Think I should add something to the Kroenke thing. Some people on this forum will remember after the 8-2 defeat, there were two women in the away end holding up a banner reading “Wenger knows best - who knew Cesc or Nasri four years ago?” Or something like that. Point is, that banner epitomised a majority of our fanbase.

Hate to say it, but a large part of our fanbase deserves this. Years ago, I wouldn’t have wanted to criticise our own fans, but the past twelve years or so have really made me resent so many. I spoke to a fella about a year ago who’s been going to Arsenal since about the 50s or 60s and he said our fans have always been apathetic since he’s been going and to be honest, I have to echo him.

Those of us who wanted Wenger gone from about 2007-2012 were cunted off by the AKB legionnaires, told we were plastic fans, told to fuck off and support Spurs/Chelsea/City, given insult after insult. It was rather obvious that we weren’t going to win anything big under Wenger, and the Wenger boys were, effectively, fine with that, letting him get away with all the shit he pulled every single season and insulting anyone who wanted him out.

No other top club’s fans would have put up with the shit Wenger pulled if they were in the exact same position as we were. Man Utd fans, if fergie did the exact same as Wenger did, after two years, there’d have been big discontent against him, in the third and fourth there would have been big protests against Fergie; no cunting off by their other fans, no pundits having a pop at them, nowhere near as many fence sitters. It’d be the same with Liverpool fans if Dalglish did it. Same with any other top club at the time; Bayern, Barcelona, both Milan teams back in the day. None of them would have put up with it. It took us a decade of failure to protest against him en masse.

When we finally got Wenger out last year, someone flew a plane with a banner on the end saying “Kroenke, you’re next”. Well, it’s been a year, and what have we done against Kroenke in that time? He probably saw that and sits on his ranch and laughs at us.

As a couple of posters have said, nothing will change until Kroenke leaves. And our mild mannered fanbase won’t do anything, as weve always been happy to tread water. The only way is to get Kroenke out.

Parlour'sBeermat

Post by Parlour'sBeermat »

I've thought long and hard about my first post but it has to be Wiggy OUT.

Can't really add anything to what has already been said, leaderless, directionless, clueless, and no investment.

The currently lot are probably overachieving considering how bad some individuals are.

RIP Reyes.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Parlour'sBeermat wrote:
Sun Jun 02, 2019 7:22 am
I've thought long and hard about my first post but it has to be Wiggy OUT.

Can't really add anything to what has already been said, leaderless, directionless, clueless, and no investment.

The currently lot are probably overachieving considering how bad some individuals are.

RIP Reyes.
Welcome on board mate. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Sutch2 wrote:
Sat Jun 01, 2019 11:24 pm
Thought I’d return to the forum! Think I should add something to the Kroenke thing. Some people on this forum will remember after the 8-2 defeat, there were two women in the away end holding up a banner reading “Wenger knows best - who knew Cesc or Nasri four years ago?” Or something like that. Point is, that banner epitomised a majority of our fanbase.

Hate to say it, but a large part of our fanbase deserves this. Years ago, I wouldn’t have wanted to criticise our own fans, but the past twelve years or so have really made me resent so many. I spoke to a fella about a year ago who’s been going to Arsenal since about the 50s or 60s and he said our fans have always been apathetic since he’s been going and to be honest, I have to echo him.

Those of us who wanted Wenger gone from about 2007-2012 were cunted off by the AKB legionnaires, told we were plastic fans, told to fuck off and support Spurs/Chelsea/City, given insult after insult. It was rather obvious that we weren’t going to win anything big under Wenger, and the Wenger boys were, effectively, fine with that, letting him get away with all the shit he pulled every single season and insulting anyone who wanted him out.

No other top club’s fans would have put up with the shit Wenger pulled if they were in the exact same position as we were. Man Utd fans, if fergie did the exact same as Wenger did, after two years, there’d have been big discontent against him, in the third and fourth there would have been big protests against Fergie; no cunting off by their other fans, no pundits having a pop at them, nowhere near as many fence sitters. It’d be the same with Liverpool fans if Dalglish did it. Same with any other top club at the time; Bayern, Barcelona, both Milan teams back in the day. None of them would have put up with it. It took us a decade of failure to protest against him en masse.

When we finally got Wenger out last year, someone flew a plane with a banner on the end saying “Kroenke, you’re next”. Well, it’s been a year, and what have we done against Kroenke in that time? He probably saw that and sits on his ranch and laughs at us.

As a couple of posters have said, nothing will change until Kroenke leaves. And our mild mannered fanbase won’t do anything, as weve always been happy to tread water. The only way is to get Kroenke out.
And welcome back Sutch. 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Another positive from our continuing decline

https://theshortfuse.sbnation.com/2019/ ... ade-adidas

I said all along that companies wont want to be associated with a failing club/brand, and anything that financially hits the wiggy c.unt is great in my eyes 8)

Zanatos3

Re: The Kroenke Problem

Post by Zanatos3 »

Kroenke's negligence - [ Arsene Wengers decline - 8-2 , 6-0, (5-1)x3 from Bayern, etc etc ]

& now 100% Owner, Lifetime Negligence confirmed, the Only reason Arsenal are in Permanent Cyclic Peril :?

Unless theres a SERIOUS BOYCOTT by London Fans. DISCARD YOUR SEASON TICKET!

I suggest organizing popular ARSENAL DEDICATED PUBS, BARS...other sports places that Arsenal Families can attend IN LONDON (Kid friendly)

to watch all Arsenal matches for the 2019-20 Season.

It'll keep the money out of Kronke's pocket_Keep stadium seats visibly EMPTY at matches_when advertised & fans see the buzz :barscarf:

COLOSSEUM - Build it & they will come___Away from the stadium & join other Arsenal fans to watch matches & Support local Fan Businesses

Rather than Kronke's Business, which is Arsenal.

Zanatos3

Post by Zanatos3 »

Its not Arsenal FC anymore,

Its Arsenal Ltd

EXTREMELY LIMITED

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

There is a Kroenke thread already ffs. I'm merging this to that. :roll:

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:38 am
There is a Kroenke thread already ffs. I'm merging this to that. :roll:
A bit like we have 'merged' into another one of Kroenke's second rate sports franchises. :roll:

I'm not even particularly interested in watching us on TV, let alone that soulless corporate bowl, Rome must burn... :evil:

Red Snapper

Darren Burgess

Post by Red Snapper »

Obviously not good at his job!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48614569

DB10GOONER

Re: Darren Burgess

Post by DB10GOONER »

Red Snapper wrote:
Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:55 pm
Obviously not good at his job!

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/48614569
Apologies Mate but I'm merging this into the wiggy etc thread that covers coaches backroom staff etc as it will be all the same kind of comments about how the club is run.