KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Clash

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Clash »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:02 pm
Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:11 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:43 am
The Mail say David O'Leary is the source of tension among #Arsenal's hierarchy with Sir Chips Keswick facing resistance in his bid to induct the former captain onto the club's board as a football consultant. Raul Sanllehi is said to be against the move. https://t.co/xtlltQYp6J
Leary can fuck right off, jumping up and down the line the day we lost the fuckin league, actually he's going on the CUNNT list :roll:
You mean he wasnt already on it? :shock:

He's been on mine for over 20 years because of that night :censored:
Trust me he is on it. 8)

Never forgave him for his OTT celebrations at dirty Leeds when he handed the title to the manc filth. :censored:
Good work mate 8)

There was also the blowing kisses at Pires thing a couple of seasons later when we lost 1-0 up there again. If I remember rightly O'Leary did it during the game from the touchline and then again after the game as Arsenal were leaving. Either Henry or Vieira had to hold Pires back.

Nowhere near as bad as what happened in 1999 of course but it shows there was no regret on O'Leary's part or else he would have made more of an effort to respect us and our players.

:censored:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Clash wrote:
Fri Nov 15, 2019 11:06 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 5:02 pm
Clash wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 11:25 am
LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 8:11 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 14, 2019 7:43 am
The Mail say David O'Leary is the source of tension among #Arsenal's hierarchy with Sir Chips Keswick facing resistance in his bid to induct the former captain onto the club's board as a football consultant. Raul Sanllehi is said to be against the move. https://t.co/xtlltQYp6J
Leary can fuck right off, jumping up and down the line the day we lost the fuckin league, actually he's going on the CUNNT list :roll:
You mean he wasnt already on it? :shock:

He's been on mine for over 20 years because of that night :censored:
Trust me he is on it. 8)

Never forgave him for his OTT celebrations at dirty Leeds when he handed the title to the manc filth. :censored:
Good work mate 8)

There was also the blowing kisses at Pires thing a couple of seasons later when we lost 1-0 up there again. If I remember rightly O'Leary did it during the game from the touchline and then again after the game as Arsenal were leaving. Either Henry or Vieira had to hold Pires back.

Nowhere near as bad as what happened in 1999 of course but it shows there was no regret on O'Leary's part or else he would have made more of an effort to respect us and our players.

I've no argument with O'Leary being on the sh.it list after his shenanigans. I fail to understand what our esteemed board think he can offer us after being out of PL football for over 10 years. But then you have to wonder at the genius behind this attempted appointment - dear old Sir Chips offers us what exactly :rubchin: As a 79 year old, old Etonian he is the classic representation of yesterday's man. If ever there was a weak attempt to try and win over the fans without spending money on a player then this must be what it looks like. No wonder Sanllehi is resisting this.....more bullsh.it from AFC.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.football.london/arsenal-fc/ ... l-17297402

-----------------

Nice to know we are helping fund this.. :banghead:

Kroenke is our Hicks and Gillett except our fanbase are too meek to do anything about it.

Sounds like they can't fill their new stadium anyway, they will have that in common then because soon the corporate bowl will be half-full most games as well, these w&nkers suck the life out of everything they touch.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Would love to hear from any of the supporter groups to see if they have anything planned

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/50536901

---------

Looks like something is going on, doubt wiggy and co. will give a sh1t though. :roll:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

Quite an interesting read. The guy has done some research and raises some valid points although I think with wiggy's attitude to spending we should be safe enough to this kind of system or alternatively will see some similar Pepe structure deals going through for complete nobodies.

Either way I couldn't get past the line that Nuno is "Emery with a beard" :lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

Is it worth reading though ? I used to read his blogs, but the total U-turn he did on wanting wenger out, wiped out all credibility for me

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 11:37 am

Is it worth reading though ? I used to read his blogs, but the total U-turn he did on wanting wenger out, wiped out all credibility for me

As far as I'm aware there are 3 guys involved in this blog, they seem to take it in turns to post, so which of the 3 upset you :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

As much as we may not want it to be, we all know inside that we are Totally Fuckked every which way as long as the kroenke's own the club. At least Usmanov the Oligarch seemed like he was willing to invest rather than just take his annual chunk of dosh and use Arsenal as a levergae on other investments.

It is just utterly depressing.

As for O'leary he may have been one hell of a player for us, but ever since he left, he has been 1,000% cuntt.

He used to do the occasional bit of punditry and was always only too keen to slag us off.

Just like the Al Qaeda 'list' once someone goes on the Gooner C.U.N.T 'List' they are on there forever!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Just been messaged the following: "The LA Rams new stadium which was to cost $2bn overrun is now looking like it could come in at $6bn. Their team is f***ed too with overloaded contracts. This is going to have a knock-on effect for sure"

Optimistic view - Stan K sells Arsenal???

Via twitter

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Well if that's true, there are plenty of multi-billionaires who now ant to be part of owning a Prem League club, maybe Usmanov would step back in or there are Chinese and Arabic squillionaires who who could buy out wiggy with the spare change in their back pocket.

As I type that I realise just how sad an indictment it is that our choices are that some non-british person/conglomerate who doesn't REALLY give a shyte about Arsenal FC, just about having their over-inflated ego, face and name aligned with a football club that is in the Prem league.

This world gets darker and uglier by the fuckin hour. :( :( :(

What price success huh? :suicide:

:goingtobed:
Last edited by OneBardGooner on Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:06 pm
augie wrote:

As far as I'm aware there are 3 guys involved in this blog, they seem to take it in turns to post, so which of the 3 upset you :lol:

You sure ?? :? If there are 3 of them, then chances are that they all pissed me off at some stage :wink: :lol:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 2:45 pm
Just been messaged the following: "The LA Rams new stadium which was to cost $2bn overrun is now looking like it could come in at $6bn. Their team is f***ed too with overloaded contracts. This is going to have a knock-on effect for sure"

Optimistic view - Stan K sells Arsenal???

Via twitter
That would be nice. The Rams aren't doing too well this year so perhaps it might be for the best if he sold us to concentrate fully on them.

ESPN.com reported that the cost overruns at the new Rams stadium in Los Angeles now exceed $3.1 bn. It was projected to cost $1.86 bn in 2015 and later revised by the Rams to $2.4 bn. The cost now: an estimated $5 bn. And, of course, there could be cost overruns on the cost overruns hence the $6bn figure. Fu.ck you Stan.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 3:20 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Nov 28, 2019 12:06 pm
augie wrote:

You sure ?? :? If there are 3 of them, then chances are that they all pissed me off at some stage :wink: :lol:

Not 100 % sure but there are at least 2 of them,and now and again they have a guest blogger.