KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
SteveO 35

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by SteveO 35 »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:11 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:49 pm
Never forget what these cunts did, thinking they spoke for us all!

Absolute cretins!

I'm in foul enough mood today without being reminded of those c.unts - many an hour I spent on here arguing with one of them over their actions and he still wouldnt acknowledge that theu were in the clubs pocket at the time :censored: :censored:
Incredibly quiet aren't they in recent years, these fucking helmets. Basically gave the fans consent to this bastard taking over along with the shareholders who sold up to him. Where has that got us? Mid-table, managed by a novice, and the prospect of no European football for the first time in 25 years. Well done to all the cockwombles involved

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 3:11 pm
Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 1:49 pm
Never forget what these cunts did, thinking they spoke for us all!

Absolute cretins!

I'm in foul enough mood today without being reminded of those c.unts - many an hour I spent on here arguing with one of them over their actions and he still wouldnt acknowledge that theu were in the clubs pocket at the time :censored: :censored:
Sorry mate. They just pissed me off thinking back about them, they should be hounded for their contribution to this current shitshow we're enduring.

Usmanov, however allegedly unsavoury he may have been, he was a no nonsense businessman/investor who I doubt would have taken any of this bullshit mismanagement at both board or coaching level.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Everton not doing too badly under Usmanov. At the very least they have a proper manager!

I read recently that he's also been creative in sponsorship deals involving the club and some of his companies.

There but for the grace of God.....

:banghead:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

As custodians we didn't want that sort at our club ................................................Oh wait !

Still thanks for your interest .

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

there should be increased scrutiny of Kroenke - he must be delighted that everyone is talking about Arteta and not him.

if I were Kroenke the obvious way to stay in charge at Arsenal without criticism is to continue to do what he is doing - appoint a crap manager every couple of years.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:37 pm
there should be increased scrutiny of Kroenke - he must be delighted that everyone is talking about Arteta and not him.

if I were Kroenke the obvious way to stay in charge at Arsenal without criticism is to continue to do what he is doing - appoint a crap manager every couple of years.
It's Wenger all over again mate, I remember arguing with many on here who were just so focused on blaming Wenger they completely missed the point - Wenger was just a sideshow, yes he was past it and pretty average at best towards the end, but the bigger problem was always going to be wiggy, why waste one's time demanding the manager leaves?, Chavski don't need to do that because their owner demands success, unlike ours, the fact we had to kick up such a stink to get that wig wearing prick to act shows just what a c*nt he is.

Arsenal under Kroenke are a lost cause, sadly, shame about Covid really, as I think the Emirates would be about 30k at most tonight, even the f*cking seats look tired and sun-bleached, reflects the state of the club nicely, remember we built the Emirates to compete with Europe's elite!, we can't even compete with f*cking Leicester or Everton.

Said it before but the more money we lose the better now, maybe the wig wearing shit stain might accept someone's offer, f*ck off and stop paralysing this once great club.

:censored:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

wheres the cook???

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

the playing mantis wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 10:09 am
wheres the cook???
In the oven. Burnt to a crisp...

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Apr 08, 2021 9:02 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Wed Apr 07, 2021 12:37 pm

It's Wenger all over again mate, I remember arguing with many on here who were just so focused on blaming Wenger they completely missed the point - Wenger was just a sideshow, yes he was past it and pretty average at best towards the end, but the bigger problem was always going to be wiggy, why waste one's time demanding the manager leaves?, Chavski don't need to do that because their owner demands success, unlike ours, the fact we had to kick up such a stink to get that wig wearing prick to act shows just what a c*nt he is.

Arsenal under Kroenke are a lost cause, sadly, shame about Covid really, as I think the Emirates would be about 30k at most tonight, even the f*cking seats look tired and sun-bleached, reflects the state of the club nicely, remember we built the Emirates to compete with Europe's elite!, we can't even compete with f*cking Leicester or Everton.

Said it before but the more money we lose the better now, maybe the wig wearing shit stain might accept someone's offer, f*ck off and stop paralysing this once great club.

:censored:
i just hope that when fans are allowed back in the Emirates that anybody who goes gets the same abuse that Arteta is getting right now, because the mild mannered nature of the fanbase in recent years has been part of the problem.

and boycotting buying of merchandise should be a given.
if any :censored: buys a replica shirt just remember you are only funding Kroenke.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Does that Nigerian fella want to put his money sphere is mouth is and buy us?

arrgee

Post by arrgee »

I just can’t see Kroenke selling up.

I am amazed that a hard nosed business man sanctioned the wages paid to Ozil, PEA, Partey, Willian and Lacazette. Fair enough paying them top dollar if Arsenal were winning trophies and being competitive in the league and Europe, but Arsenal could achieve mid-table mediocrity for far less. Leicester’s and West Ham’s wage bill is half that of Arsenal’s. Arsenal’s is on a par with Manchester City’s. How is that acceptable? If I was the owner I would be fuming. Yet for Kroenke, he doesn’t care as the value of Arsenal is about $2 billion which is more than twice what he paid for it.

He has no interest in making Arsenal successful, as long as the value of the club continues to rise regardless.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

arrgee wrote:
Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:48 pm
I just can’t see Kroenke selling up.

I am amazed that a hard nosed business man sanctioned the wages paid to Ozil, PEA, Partey, Willian and Lacazette. Fair enough paying them top dollar if Arsenal were winning trophies and being competitive in the league and Europe, but Arsenal could achieve mid-table mediocrity for far less. Leicester’s and West Ham’s wage bill is half that of Arsenal’s. Arsenal’s is on a par with Manchester City’s. How is that acceptable? If I was the owner I would be fuming. Yet for Kroenke, he doesn’t care as the value of Arsenal is about $2 billion which is more than twice what he paid for it.

He has no interest in making Arsenal successful, as long as the value of the club continues to rise regardless.
Sadly the c*nt seems to hang around like a rancid fart at whatever 'franchise' he buys.

Agree he could achieve more for less but we are not anywhere near City in terms of wages or spending.

Also that $2BN valuation I think is quite old, we are definetly in decline by now, which is good because we need that value to keep coming down to give us a slim chance of the wigged prick selling up.

Relegation? - yes I'd even consider taking that if it meant rid of KSE!.

:twisted:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

European Super League details:

Chairman: Florentino Perez [Real Madrid]
Vice-Chairman: Stan Kroenke [Arsenal]
Vice-Chairman: Andrea Agnelli [Juventus]
Vice-Chairman: John W. Henry [Liverpool]
Vice-Chairman: Joel Glazer [Manchester United]

[via @MailSport]

The twelve clubs who have agreed to join the European Super League: #mufc, Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan and Juventus #mulive [rmc]

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm

[via @MailSport]

The twelve clubs who have agreed to join the European Super League: #mufc, Liverpool, Manchester City, Arsenal, Chelsea, Tottenham, FC Barcelona, Real Madrid, Atlético Madrid, Inter Milan, AC Milan and Juventus #mulive [rmc]
There you have it - sold to the highest bidder.

augie

Post by augie »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:36 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Sun Apr 18, 2021 3:34 pm

[via @MailSport]

There you have it - sold to the highest bidder.

And all english clubs likely to be kicked out of premier league if they join it cos premier league will not grant them permission to join. Of course in the midst of all this the impact on fans isnt considered - if the clubs are thrown out of premier league (which they should), are they expecting fans to shite money to afford to go to away games ? Will the season ticket prices come down cos instead of having 19 home league games we would have 11 ? Hope all the *word censored*.s get kicked out of premier league :evil: :evil: