KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Redarmy

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 10:32 am
Redarmy wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:50 am
augie wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 8:42 am
nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:17 am
Kroenke hasn't put a penny of his own money into the club, he could take us down into the championship and have exactly the same strategy.

The value of the club is double the value of the shares he has bought at various points over the last 13/14 years. He doesn't care about the resale value, his family owns Walmart which is worth a good few hundred times more than little old Arsenal. If he ran Arsenal into the ground, he would still be stinking rich.

And that's why Ek, as an alternative should be treated with caution. He has nowhere near the resources Kroenke has, and that would mean borrowing money to buy the club and invest in players. Plus add to that the value of Spotify has fallen a third in the last two/three months.

I am not saying we should dismiss Ek, just make sure that whilst his intentions are honourable that he can put together a credible bid for Arsenal and a long term plan to get us where we belong ie competing for the league and back into the CL. I don't want a situation where we become the next Leeds United because he's run out of money, or he continually needs to borrow to invest. That's not sustainable.

Again I will say, show my any wealthy businessman anywhere in the world that wouldnt care if one of his companies is losing millions - I will stake my bollox that there isnt one. People say things pointing to the family wealth as a reason why he wouldnt sell, but these c.unts run companies for profits and nowhere has he suggested that he is happy now with the money he has amassed in his life and isnt interested in making more.

You point to the accepted fact that Ek hasnt as much resources as kroenke, but does that make a difference ? The club is being run by self generated funds so the wealth of an owner behind the scenes makes fcuk all difference to the club. We dont know how the club is being run financially cos the wig wearing c.unt has made us a private company so no details are published, but it does seem to be an accepted fact that prior to partey's signing the wig wearing c.unt has never once put his hand in his pocket in the running of our club
Stan On ever selling the club:

“No. Absolutely not. That’s just not our model.

“I’m at a stage in life where, what good does that do? I love Arsenal, love being involved with Arsenal. There no finer feeling than going out and winning like we did with the FA Cup.

“Just go look at our history. We get into these things to try to grow them .You don’t see us selling things. You just don’t. We are committed long-term.”

So show me where exactly you can see proof of that :rubchin: It's a bull.shit throw away remark with no substance or fact to it and it doesnt make it true. They have shown zero interest in growing any of their sporting franchises in america - yes you can argue that they moved the rams to LA and built a new stadium, but that was financially/profits motivated, and done so on the back of loans secured against his business (including AFC) and not through money invested by himself
Fuck sake its what the man is saying, i have no reason to doubt what he says

I very much doubt he will sell, he will love the controversy....no problem for him sitting in his ranch in Texas....Blame the board for letting this parasite into the club

He Aint going nowhere soon

Time will tell

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

I've heard they are bringing in Karen Carney for half time motivational talks and tactics....... :shock: 8)

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 9:08 am
augie wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
augie wrote:
nut flush gooner wrote:
Mon May 17, 2021 6:17 am
Kroenke hasn't put a penny of his own money into the club, he could take us down into the championship and have exactly the same strategy.

The value of the club is double the value of the shares he has bought at various points over the last 13/14 years. He doesn't care about the resale value, his family owns Walmart which is worth a good few hundred times more than little old Arsenal. If he ran Arsenal into the ground, he would still be stinking rich.

And that's why Ek, as an alternative should be treated with caution. He has nowhere near the resources Kroenke has, and that would mean borrowing money to buy the club and invest in players. Plus add to that the value of Spotify has fallen a third in the last two/three months.

I am not saying we should dismiss Ek, just make sure that whilst his intentions are honourable that he can put together a credible bid for Arsenal and a long term plan to get us where we belong ie competing for the league and back into the CL. I don't want a situation where we become the next Leeds United because he's run out of money, or he continually needs to borrow to invest. That's not sustainable.

Again I will say, show my any wealthy businessman anywhere in the world that wouldnt care if one of his companies is losing millions - I will stake my bollox that there isnt one. People say things pointing to the family wealth as a reason why he wouldnt sell, but these c.unts run companies for profits and nowhere has he suggested that he is happy now with the money he has amassed in his life and isnt interested in making more.

You point to the accepted fact that Ek hasnt as much resources as kroenke, but does that make a difference ? The club is being run by self generated funds so the wealth of an owner behind the scenes makes fcuk all difference to the club. We dont know how the club is being run financially cos the wig wearing c.unt has made us a private company so no details are published, but it does seem to be an accepted fact that prior to partey's signing the wig wearing c.unt has never once put his hand in his pocket in the running of our club

“I’m at a stage in life where, what good does that do? I love Arsenal, love being involved with Arsenal. There no finer feeling than going out and winning like we did with the FA Cup.

“Just go look at our history. We get into these things to try to grow them .You don’t see us selling things. You just don’t. We are committed long-term.”

So show me where exactly you can see proof of that :rubchin: It's a bull.shit throw away remark with no substance or fact to it and it doesnt make it true. They have shown zero interest in growing any of their sporting franchises in america - yes you can argue that they moved the rams to LA and built a new stadium, but that was financially/profits motivated, and done so on the back of loans secured against his business (including AFC) and not through money invested by himself

I very much doubt he will sell, he will love the controversy....no problem for him sitting in his ranch in Texas....Blame the board for letting this parasite into the club

Time will tell

You misunderstanding me buddy - I too doubt that they will sell, but I was asking you to show me proof of where they ever got into a club/franchise and actually grew them. Fact is that they get into these clubs for financial reasons only - barring one year with the rams, not one of his clubs has come close to competing at the top end of their sports, and they have all been allowed to coast along in absolute apathy. If money is the end game/motivation, then maybe just maybe a high offer MIGHT tempt him to sell

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 10:55 am
Redarmy wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 9:08 am
augie wrote:
Redarmy wrote:
augie wrote:

Time will tell

You misunderstanding me buddy - I too doubt that they will sell, but I was asking you to show me proof of where they ever got into a club/franchise and actually grew them. Fact is that they get into these clubs for financial reasons only - barring one year with the rams, not one of his clubs has come close to competing at the top end of their sports, and they have all been allowed to coast along in absolute apathy. If money is the end game/motivation, then maybe just maybe a high offer MIGHT tempt him to sell
OK mate....yeah just what i have read about the bloke....hes a difficult customer...basically a real nasty piece of work..

Im praying he will sell to EK....but cant see it happening

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

A friend of mine ,Highbury regular in the 60's and early 70's now living in Los Angeles described Kroenke as a spider that sits in the middle of his web and once you are caught up in it , you can't get out.
He told me that it was the worst thing that we could do , getting involved with him but it's too late now . Any success we get from now on will be despite of him not because of him.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A11M11 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 12:01 pm
A friend of mine ,Highbury regular in the 60's and early 70's now living in Los Angeles described Kroenke as a spider that sits in the middle of his web and once you are caught up in it , you can't get out.
He told me that it was the worst thing that we could do , getting involved with him but it's too late now . Any success we get from now on will be despite of him not because of him.
Good description - we're absolutely trapped in the web. This Ek takeover is a pipe dream. We are stuck with this c.unt till he dies

Natural Born Gooner

Post by Natural Born Gooner »

Only one person responsible for this mess and that's David Fucking Dein!

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Natural Born Gooner wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 6:15 pm
Only one person responsible for this mess and that's David Fucking Dein!
Bang on.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 5:57 pm
A11M11 wrote:
Good description - we're absolutely trapped in the web. This Ek takeover is a pipe dream. We are stuck with this c.unt till he dies
Bit worrying that his son was there today as well - this might not end even if Stan dies

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 9:35 pm
SteveO 35 wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
Bit worrying that his son was there today as well - this might not end even if Stan dies
It won't. Josh 1980's Stockbroker Hair is being groomed to take over all of daddy's underperforming but profitable sports "franchises". The only way we ever get rid of the parasitic Kroenke clan is a buy out and that looks unlikely tbh.

We can only hope Josh gets hooked on crack and needs to sell us to raise the money to pay off huge personal debts and some Russian mobsters that have video of him raping and murdering an underage trannyboy. :shock:

:wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
But what about the Ex-SAS Sniper we paid the £20k to do the hit??? :shock:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 7:51 am
Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
A11M11 wrote:
It won't. Josh 1980's Stockbroker Hair is being groomed to take over all of daddy's underperforming but profitable sports "franchises". The only way we ever get rid of the parasitic Kroenke clan is a buy out and that looks unlikely tbh.

We can only hope Josh gets hooked on crack and needs to sell us to raise the money to pay off huge personal debts and some Russian mobsters that have video of him raping and murdering an underage trannyboy. :shock:

How old is Brazilian Gooner???? :rubchin: :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:
A11M11 wrote:

:lol:

Old enough. And short enough. And dirty enough. :lol: :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 1:50 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon May 24, 2021 8:25 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Gunner Rob wrote:
SteveO 35 wrote:

:lol:

Old enough. And short enough. And dirty enough. :lol: :wink:
8)

So we can use him/her as bait???

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Confirmation received today that Barclays, AFC’s house bank for many years, have provided the funds to repay the £120m Bank of England loan last week. The security agreement between the club covering all fixed and floating assets and future TV monies, filed at Companies House 1/2

No details of the amount or terms and conditions of the loan have been provided. This may not be disclosed until AFC lodge accounts for year ended 31.5.21 which is likely to be in Feb/March 2022 - 2/2 https://t.co/IpQ4U3pp5Z