KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
sk-gtfo

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by sk-gtfo »

Qatar want out of P$G so they can have a presence in the Premier league and take on Etihad FC, one can but hope..

:roll: :twisted:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 8:16 pm
Qatar want out of P$G so they can have a presence in the Premier league and take on Etihad FC, one can but hope..

:roll: :twisted:
Knowing our luck it will the lot down by the swamp

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Not really convinced i want to club to be associated with Qatari oil any more than with Wiggy's brands.... i know its rose tints but i much preferred when the people owning our club at least had some attachment to it not just as a plaything :rubchin:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Sadly it's the only way we'll ever be competitive.

Time to let go of our old school values, we're not that club anymore.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:47 pm
Not really convinced i want to club to be associated with Qatari oil any more than with Wiggy's brands.... i know its rose tints but i much preferred when the people owning our club at least had some attachment to it not just as a plaything :rubchin:
I feel exactly the same way but I also realise and accept (as I'm sure you do) that those days are long gone and long dead. We will not win another PL trophy or a CL trophy until after we are pimped citeh / chav style. I totally believe that.

Modern football is all but dead to me at this stage. :(

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

To be honest, I am not really bothered by whomever owns us. I just take solace in the thinking that to get to be a billionaire, you have had to f*ck a lot of people over, so they are all c*nts in my view.

Even 'philanthropists' like Bill Gates, is still neck deep in corruption as he tries to get the world vaccinated against something.

To buy Arsenal, you need to be a billionaire and they are all c*nts, so why would one worry whether or not what what of them did because they all made their cash by swindling, lying, killing, and cheating people out of money.

I just hope that the next c*nt to own Arsenal will be engaged in how a modern football club should be run.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

In the long run I guess it matters less who owns us but more importantly who they actually appoint to run the club on a day to day basis, something Wiggy has been woefully inept at

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Quite frankly, I don't care who owns us providing that they have the best intentions for this club and actively try to ensure we compete. The Yanks have failed, on all fronts, to show that they are the right owners for this football club. Barely any interest and highly questionable leadership. Even when funds have been made available to spend, Yankee jr seems content with allowing inexperienced and incapable people (Edu, Vinai and Arteta) to spunk it on players that are so far from good enough, it LOOKS LIKE fraud. Seriously, if they had any interest in this club being competitive they'd have overseen that. It's not like they, or we can't/couldn't afford it.

Regarding football as whole, everything will change. Everything HAS changed. Sadly, it is a case of "if you can't beat 'em, join 'em" re competing. Quite frankly, I'm all for it now. If get someone who wants to invest to bring in real talent and quality in the team and coaching staff - and revitalise the executive level - then so be it.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

I always felt the same but fuck it I'd be delighted if it happened and got us back up there, you don't win anything with morals and principals , can't see it happening though.

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

Funny because 5, 10 years ago I would often find Arsenal fans arguing against Usmanov saying we have 'values' and such and that at least we're not pimped, I said from the start that I'd take an oligarch (or any other rich c*nt) ahead of KSE, seriously the writing was on the wall from day one with these clowns, look at their other franchises - all mediocre or sh*t, loads of fans of their other franchises hate them with a passion.

But not many of our fans (if any?) who were almost preaching Kroenke's virtue's will admit they were wrong, just quietely trying to change their stance and hope nobody notices, piss poor and weak a bit like Arsenal's current structure as a club.

:roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Is it me or do KroenkeCUNT Jnr and EduCockSucker look like they can smile and lie through their teeth whilst swallowing shit twins??? :?

shu

Post by shu »

sk-gtfo wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:05 pm
Funny because 5, 10 years ago I would often find Arsenal fans arguing against Usmanov saying we have 'values' and such and that at least we're not pimped, I said from the start that I'd take an oligarch (or any other rich c*nt) ahead of KSE, seriously the writing was on the wall from day one with these clowns, look at their other franchises - all mediocre or sh*t, loads of fans of their other franchises hate them with a passion.

But not many of our fans (if any?) who were almost preaching Kroenke's virtue's will admit they were wrong, just quietely trying to change their stance and hope nobody notices, piss poor and weak a bit like Arsenal's current structure as a club.

:roll:
That was Augie , who said Leno over Martinez , and not good enough to Johnny Evans , Macquire , John Stones and Jorginiho (uefa player of the year ):. :D

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Aug 26, 2021 9:28 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Aug 25, 2021 9:47 pm
I feel exactly the same way but I also realise and accept (as I'm sure you do) that those days are long gone and long dead. We will not win another PL trophy or a CL trophy until after we are pimped citeh / chav style. I totally believe that.

Modern football is all but dead to me at this stage. :(
1,000% True.

Any Morals the game ever had - just like the "Class' that we used to have in abundance are GONE (*).

It is all about the money and those with more than enough money to use a Football Club like a child might play with a train or scalextric set, just like the once cartel owners in South America used to try and out-do one another by pouring billion into their chosen clubs.

So if some dirty rich Billionaire wants to come in and obliterate all the competition and pour so much moolah into the club that we reign supreme for the next 20 - 30 years.. Then fine by me.

(*) Football is a Business, not a sport and whilst that is genuinely heart breaking and sad, I know there is fluke all I can do about it in this crazy, dark, fuckked up world....where now even 7 and 8yr olds are being (secretly) signed by clubs with an eye to the future not necessarily for those kids to play for the club (long-term) but at the least to become bargaining chips so as to earn more money for the club/owner. (something the chavs are experts at).

sk-gtfo

Post by sk-gtfo »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Fri Aug 27, 2021 7:35 pm
1,000% True.

Any Morals the game ever had - just like the "Class' that we used to have in abundance are GONE (*).

It is all about the money and those with more than enough money to use a Football Club like a child might play with a train or scalextric set, just like the once cartel owners in South America used to try and out-do one another by pouring billion into their chosen clubs.

So if some dirty rich Billionaire wants to come in and obliterate all the competition and pour so much moolah into the club that we reign supreme for the next 20 - 30 years.. Then fine by me.

(*) Football is a Business, not a sport and whilst that is genuinely heart breaking and sad, I know there is fluke all I can do about it in this crazy, dark, fuckked up world....where now even 7 and 8yr olds are being (secretly) signed by clubs with an eye to the future not necessarily for those kids to play for the club (long-term) but at the least to become bargaining chips so as to earn more money for the club/owner. (something the chavs are experts at).
Yep you nailed it here, people who say things like we need to do it our way like Leicester or Liverpool are naive at best, firstly Leicester and Liverpool's owner have put some money in, small scale compare to CSKA Fulham or Etihad FC, but still they have, as far as we can tell KSE have never done so, if they have it will almost certainly be in the form of loans secured against the club.

Also Liverpool's title is looking increasing like an outlier, just like Leicester's, might get one of these every 7-8 years and then normal service - Etihad, CSKA or Merchandise UTD winning every other one, but sly sports will keep harping on about how competitive the PL is. :roll:

Your right about signing kids as well, as well as the ridiculous amount of players that CSKA and Etihad loan out to 'unofficial' feeder clubs, if you want to compete with this you have to join in, people saying replace Edu with Overmars, yeah great he'd certainly be better than the slippery Brazilian but this is not the dutch league ffs, we're not Ajax, and I don't want to be Leicester either, though that would be an improvement!.

Bring in the arabs or russians we need pimping!.

:twisted: :evil: :twisted:

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I actually have some sympathy for Josh Kroenke.
I remember when both dicko and arteta/ edu where appointed.
He re-iterated his desire to see the club back where they should be.
As far as finance is concerned, he has put his money where his mouth is.
Unfortunately he entrusted on £200 million pounds to 3 fucking idiots.
I just hope he has the courage to put an end to this shambles!
Hopefully employ or take advice from a different source closer to the club on future recruitment!
He has been well and truly fleeced.