KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Arsenal Till I Die

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:21 pm
:lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

As a kid growing up, I’ve cheered for @Arsenal as long as I can remember. If KSE would like to sell Arsenal I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring.

Daniel Ek Ceo and founder of Spotify net worth $ 4.5b,
Spotify worth $67b

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

:) I
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 7:52 pm
As a kid growing up, I’ve cheered for @Arsenal as long as I can remember. If KSE would like to sell Arsenal I'd be happy to throw my hat in the ring.

Daniel Ek Ceo and founder of Spotify net worth $ 4.5b,
Spotify worth $67b
Sounds like an “I am hearing” to me. Don’t tell Augie. :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to the Telegraph, Spotify founder Daniel Ek's #Arsenal interest is genuine - and he is plotting takeover bid. https://t.co/SzomWTaJrb

Telegraph Sport understands Ek's tweet yesterday was not a public relations stunt & his interest in #Arsenal is genuine, with the Swedish billionaire ready to enter into negotiations & , ultimately, make Kroenke an offer.

Josh Kroenke has insisted his family are not looking to sell the #Gunners, but sources believe they could be tempted by a bid of around £2 billion. #Arsenal

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 6:55 pm
According to the Telegraph, Spotify founder Daniel Ek's #Arsenal interest is genuine - and he is plotting takeover bid. https://t.co/SzomWTaJrb

Telegraph Sport understands Ek's tweet yesterday was not a public relations stunt & his interest in #Arsenal is genuine, with the Swedish billionaire ready to enter into negotiations & , ultimately, make Kroenke an offer.

Josh Kroenke has insisted his family are not looking to sell the #Gunners, but sources believe they could be tempted by a bid of around £2 billion. #Arsenal
No way that Kroenke will sell

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:25 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Is there really anyone out there that's prepared to pay 2 billion for a football club

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 8:07 pm
Gunner Rob wrote:
Sat Apr 24, 2021 7:25 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Is there really anyone out there that's prepared to pay 2 billion for a football club

Not being funny with you, but I suppose it all depends how much money you have in the first place :rubchin:

Different reports estimate this guy's personal wealth at somewhere between £3bn-£4bn, and he is co-owner of a company worth £58bn (apparently), and even though £2bn is big money even to him, it isnt like he would have a net spend of £2bn because he would have a valuable asset on his books that he could sell down the line and recoup the majority of that £2bn. It also wouldnt be a reach to think that someone in his position would have associates or friends or others who would be willing and able to come in with him as an investor in a takeover.

The problem in this scenario is always gonna be kroenke, and I fear it will take a rebellion of massive proportions to force him out

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Nick Bendtners Ego wrote:
Fri Apr 23, 2021 6:19 pm

* Tech savvy people and able to utilise the ability to slow down and encumber his American businesses. Legally of course. We can orchestrate a hundred thousand emails to flood his businesses daily . Again, depending on people getting aboard these tactics are s powerful tool and won't go unnoticed .

#Kronkeout
I think this is a great idea

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I have a feeling that after the ESL malarky and a genuine threat to Stan's investment by Ek, kronekes will invest some of their own money in the team, and management. They must be able to see Arteta is not good enough, yet, to move this team forward. Even if he does manage to win the EL, we will suffer with Arteta in the CL.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Nos89 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:38 pm
I have a feeling that after the ESL malarky and a genuine threat to Stan's investment by Ek, kronekes will invest some of their own money in the team, and management. They must be able to see Arteta is not good enough, yet, to move this team forward. Even if he does manage to win the EL, we will suffer with Arteta in the CL.
Nothing in the history of Wiggy's sports team ownership points to that mate. He is not an ambitious win at all costs sports fan. He's a collector. A rich spoiled man that likes to point at things and property and say "I own that".

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:47 am
Nos89 wrote:
Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:38 pm
Nothing in the history of Wiggy's sports team ownership points to that mate. He is not an ambitious win at all costs sports fan. He's a collector. A rich spoiled man that likes to point at things and property and say "I own that".
Wasn't he building a new stadium for his NFL franchise?
I think the whole ESL saga, might have made Josh Kroenke realise there is more money, more global attraction for "soccer" than the NFL, NHL and NBA combined. Having a successful "soccer" team franchise will be more valuable to them. The infrastructure of the club is already in place, having the right person in charge is the key to success.
The last 10 years we've made it to 8 cup finals, and two European semi finals. Finished runners-up in the league once and only fell out the top 4 3 seasons ago, and that is a poor decade by our standards. There are 88 other professional clubs that would die to achieve half of that. No wonder Kronekes won't sell. To them, making any final is like reaching a Superbowl final. The FA Cup final still attracts more viewers than the NFL's "biggest game in world".

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal's new director of football operations Richard Garlick will begin his role with the club from Monday - as per @JamesOlley.

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 4:18 pm
Arsenal's new director of football operations Richard Garlick will begin his role with the club from Monday - as per @JamesOlley.
Have I already done the “ he will be a breath of fresh air” line ? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 6:36 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue May 11, 2021 4:18 pm
Have I already done the “ he will be a breath of fresh air” line ? :rubchin:
You may of done it..... :rubchin:

may - o.... :rubchin:

Garlic mayo???!! :mrgreen:

Come on you cùnts work with me here ffs. :banghead:

:lol: :wink: