KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
GoonerMuzz

Re: KROENKE OUT / The Board / Staff etc (merged thread)

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Yet again not a single penny of his money involved :roll:

Herd

Post by Herd »

I know im a hermit but Ive only discovered Richard Garlick works at Arsenal ,another lawyer with extentsive football history at west brom and the premier league ,wow Im fucking impressed .............. not .
I think his appointment is to stop the fingers in the cookie Jar that the last two crooks couldnt resist ,but he was hore din January so I missed it due to hibernation .
The club have told me i have till june 9th to renew ,great they've owed me hundreds for two fucking years but now they put the squeeze on !
For the first time since 74 im considering jacking it all in !

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Herd wrote:
Wed May 26, 2021 5:49 pm
I know im a hermit but Ive only discovered Richard Garlick works at Arsenal ,another lawyer with extentsive football history at west brom and the premier league ,wow Im fucking impressed .............. not .
I think his appointment is to stop the fingers in the cookie Jar that the last two crooks couldnt resist ,but he was hore din January so I missed it due to hibernation .
The club have told me i have till june 9th to renew ,great they've owed me hundreds for two fucking years but now they put the squeeze on !
For the first time since 74 im considering jacking it all in !
Tough call Herd, the logical thought is that hopefully things improve eventually but on the otherhand as long as these wankers are running the club do you want to line the grasping greedy *word censored* pockets...... not an easy decision :rubchin:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

In reality it doesn't matter one bit what that report says, Wiggy will still value his asset at £2B and won't sell for a penny less that what he thinks it's worth :banghead:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

How can Toilet Lids be worth more than us when they are £1.7billion in debt? Plus they have also failed to qualify for the CL again? Seems like total bollox to me?

Can someone explain this in a mathematical context so I can get my head round it? I've not got a degree, just HND so a bit thick compared to some! :oops:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 10:50 am
How can Toilet Lids be worth more than us when they are £1.7billion in debt? Plus they have also failed to qualify for the CL again? Seems like total bollox to me?

Can someone explain this in a mathematical context so I can get my head round it? I've not got a degree, just HND so a bit thick compared to some! :oops:
I'm sure Monsieur Wenger could explain. He is the world's best economist after all and a pretty decent bricklayer too! :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

TeeCee wrote:
Sun May 23, 2021 9:15 am
I've heard they are bringing in Karen Carney for half time motivational Blow Jobs....... :shock: 8)

:shock:

augie

Post by augie »

Clummo99 wrote:
Thu May 27, 2021 11:32 am
Thu May 27, 2021 10:50 am

I'm sure Monsieur Wenger could explain. He is the world's best economist after all and a pretty decent bricklayer too! :lol:

:coffeespit: :coffeespit:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Clummo99 wrote:

:barscarf: Féck that crap . just listening to his waffling bullshite again would would make me want to throw myself under a bridge! :cussing: :hammer:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Thu May 27, 2021 1:16 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

:barscarf: Féck that crap . just listening to his waffling bullshite again would would make me want to throw myself under a bridge! :cussing: :hammer:
Wenger could singlehandedly build that bridge for you! :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Thu May 27, 2021 1:16 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

Beautiful malaphor there. :barscarf: :lol:

Throw yourself off a bridge OR throw yourself under a bus maybe but not sure what throwing yourself under a bridge would achieve (even if Wenger had built it).

:wink: :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

As reported yesterday, Arsenal have appointed Tony Strudwick as Head of Academy Performance and Terry Mason as Head of Academy Goalkeeping.

Further additions to academy coaching staff will be made this summer with a football analyst among the positions being recruited. #AFC

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:03 pm
As reported yesterday, Arsenal have appointed Tony Strudwick as Head of Academy Performance and Terry Mason as Head of Academy Goalkeeping.

Further additions to academy coaching staff will be made this summer with a football analyst among the positions being recruited. #AFC
Great. A fucking statscunt. :roll:

"Kieran, you are running 32.5 metres in the 22nd minute. We need to ammend that to 28.2 metres".

Martinez-Lite, the Son of Wenger. :roll:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat May 29, 2021 7:59 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 28, 2021 3:03 pm

Great. A fucking statscunt. :roll:

"Kieran, you are running 32.5 metres in the 22nd minute. We need to ammend that to 28.2 metres".

Martinez-Lite, the Son of Wenger. :roll:
DB you are such a troglodyte, ' stats is where it's at in mo'durn football Bruv, you git me blaaaaaad!!' Welcome to the 21st century and 'moneyball' statisticians :wink: