When Sanchez goes

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
markyp

Re: When Sanchez goes

Post by markyp »

Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 am
augie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:48 am
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:06 am
Think Giroud leaving has had a bigger impact on the players than Sanchez leaving.

Stop for gods sake - how does losing a substitute hurt us more than losing our best player a? Sanchez was the easy target for all the ills of the club, but the truth was that he was the only one hurting by the performances of the team :evil: I said all along that I would rather keep a winner like sanchez, than to keep an unmotivated ozil - paying sanchez £500k per week to stay, would represent much better value than keeping ozil at 350k per week :roll:
Btw one of those that was suposed to have had an issue with sanchez was ramsey ............. how'd losing sanchez improve his performance yesterday ? Lazy not interested cuntbag players are too happy strolling around and didnt appreciate sanchez expecting them to try harder
I said biggest impact on the players as he seems to have been one of the leaders of the dressing room.
the core of the team has been sold since august, The Ox,Walnutt,Giroud,Sanchez ,Coq,its hardly surprising that we are struggling,as much as Alexis acted like a child at times you can clearly see he carried the team for two seaons All be it his form this season was erratic,who do we have now who actually gives a fuck??only jack

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:59 am
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 10:03 am
augie wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:48 am
Nos89 wrote:
Mon Feb 26, 2018 3:06 am
Think Giroud leaving has had a bigger impact on the players than Sanchez leaving.

Stop for gods sake - how does losing a substitute hurt us more than losing our best player a? Sanchez was the easy target for all the ills of the club, but the truth was that he was the only one hurting by the performances of the team :evil: I said all along that I would rather keep a winner like sanchez, than to keep an unmotivated ozil - paying sanchez £500k per week to stay, would represent much better value than keeping ozil at 350k per week :roll:
Btw one of those that was suposed to have had an issue with sanchez was ramsey ............. how'd losing sanchez improve his performance yesterday ? Lazy not interested cuntbag players are too happy strolling around and didnt appreciate sanchez expecting them to try harder
I said biggest impact on the players as he seems to have been one of the leaders of the dressing room.

Dont know whether to laugh or cry :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry:
Probably best just to stick out your tongue and pray to the heavens :-P

Midz

Post by Midz »

Had to smile at this: https://www.express.co.uk/sport/footbal ... ews-gossip

He gave the ball away a lot for us too. AHAHAHA

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

No longer our problem but it amuses me that sky focus on how often he loses possession. It's like he never done that with us, even though it was highlighted as his weakness on this forum by numerous posters.

markyp

Post by markyp »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:16 pm
No longer our problem but it amuses me that sky focus on how often he loses possession. It's like he never done that with us, even though it was highlighted as his weakness on this forum by numerous posters.
that's because as we know we have to be grateful for what we have as we are only a poxy little club

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

markyp wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm
Nos89 wrote:
that's because as we know we have to be grateful for what we have as we are only a poxy little club
Wouldn't be surprised if united sold him for £90m in the summer to Juve, Bayern or Real/Atletico Madrid Hope we got a sell on fee in there.

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

Nos89 wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:30 pm
markyp wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:21 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Wouldn't be surprised if united sold him for £90m in the summer to Juve, Bayern or Real/Atletico Madrid Hope we got a sell on fee in there.
Your posts of late are comedy gold! A sell on :lol:

wilko49er

Post by wilko49er »

Enjoying life at the top hah hah :censored:

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

wilko49er wrote:
Tue Mar 13, 2018 9:40 pm
Enjoying life at the top hah hah :censored:
Until Maureen realises he has to play close to the central striker on the left, he won’t get the best out of Sanchez.

Sanchez now has a fraction of the freedom he had at Arsenal, a bit of karma there.

Blade

Post by Blade »

The angry hand/arm gestures began within the first 3 matches!.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

A great player in the free forward role for us but looks awful at times in a limited and poor Moron-hio side with the overrated and utter shit Pogba in the way. Good to see the hissy fits coming out so early in his time at the "biggest club in the world". Where's your fucking piano now you huffy little cùnt? :lol: :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Like Pogba and Ibrahimovich, just another signing by Mourinho with zero thought about how he might actually fit into the team.

Too desperate trying to get one over on City and so far they’ve barely gotten the shit Sanchez of this season never mind the class one of the last three.

Heard he gave the ball away 42 times last night???

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Knew he would not fit in!
Big sale a coming!.. 8)

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:31 am
A great player in the free forward role for us but looks awful at times in a limited and poor Moron-hio side with the overrated and utter shit Pogba in the way. Good to see the hissy fits coming out so early in his time at the "biggest club in the world". Where's your fucking piano now you huffy little cùnt? :lol: :wink:

Absolutely agree - that manure side is absolutely woeful and is as high as it is in the league cos the standard of the premier league is disgraceful :oops:

I get that some fans want to gloat at sanchez but it's not for me - he wanted out of a dreadful shitfest and took whatever parachute was thrown his way.

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

On RTE recently Didi Hamann said that Manchester United (or Mourinho) would turn Kevin DeBreuyne into a bad player if they signed him.