Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Gunner Rob

Re: Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

Post by Gunner Rob »

Thursday 15th March.
That will be the night when we lose to Milan- he either resigns then or he is going to face abuse the like of which will never have been seen before for any manager.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Chips Keswick was recently quoted as saying they will spend big in the summer.....big worry is this raising hope in docile sheep fan base

I dont think he will go willingly, will he be sacked ?

Truly made a total mess of his leaving Arsenal....what a fucking dick head

augie

Post by augie »

There is ZERO, and I do mean zero, chance of him being manager of AFC next season - they can dress it up as mutual agreement, sacking or whatever, but he will go at the very latest in the summer. He has no backing within the club, no support from the fanbase, no defenders anymore in the meeja, and it appears that the players have lost confidence in him too. I know that many (including me) are quite negative at the best of times, but I simply cannot understand how any Gooner believes there is even a tiny chance that he will stay as manager beyond the summer

SPUDMASHER

Post by SPUDMASHER »

augie wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:03 pm
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:56 pm
Definitely won’t get sacked tonight or tomorrow.
He’ll decide to leave at the end of next season and not renew his contract.
We may as well just accept the reality.

You really believe that he will still be in charge at start of next season spuddy ?? :shock: :shock: He hasnt a fcuking hope of still being manager - he is a dead man walking and even the media hacks that have always defended him have now turned. There will be a rebellion to end all rebellions if he is not replaced before start of next season
Mate, did you listen to the chants of TOOAW at the end of the City game? He can go deaf to the sound of the majority and will point you toward the positive fans.
Only Thursday he commented again about always fulfilling his contract and that he will always do so.
I hope he goes in May but he won’t

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

"It's the first time it happens in my whole career, I must say," he told Sky Sports.

"It's not easy, but I have enough experience and enough desire to turn things around and I must say that, at the moment, when you need to stay in the game we are making a few mistakes at the wrong moments.

EGO MAD FUCKING WANKER....YOU ARE CLUELESS....FUCK OFF NOW YOU DESPICABLE PIECE OF SHITE

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Redaction have just tweeted that Wenger should be sacked NOW

franksav63
Location: Home - Whitechapel - Arsenal Block 6 - Twitter - @franksav63

Post by franksav63 »

SPUDMASHER wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:43 pm
augie wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:03 pm
SPUDMASHER wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 3:56 pm
Definitely won’t get sacked tonight or tomorrow.
He’ll decide to leave at the end of next season and not renew his contract.
We may as well just accept the reality.
[/quote

You really believe that he will still be in charge at start of next season spuddy ?? :shock: :shock: He hasnt a fcuking hope of still being manager - he is a dead man walking and even the media hacks that have always defended him have now turned. There will be a rebellion to end all rebellions if he is not replaced before start of next season
Mate, did you listen to the chants of TOOAW at the end of the City game? He can go deaf to the sound of the majority and will point you toward the positive fans.
Only Thursday he commented again about always fulfilling his contract and that he will always do so.
I hope he goes in May but he won’t
TO1AW was sung by Man City fans fella! :lol: Oh and by Ty and Steveo’s dad!!

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Redarmy wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:47 pm
"It's the first time it happens in my whole career, I must say," he told Sky Sports.

"It's not easy, but I have enough experience and enough desire to turn things around and I must say that, at the moment, when you need to stay in the game we are making a few mistakes at the wrong moments.

EGO MAD FUCKING WANKER....YOU ARE CLUELESS....FUCK OFF NOW YOU DESPICABLE PIECE OF SHITE
This, this is exactly why nothing changes, even the most egomaniacal despot understands that sometimes you need to change something...... except Arsene Wenger, for him it is all about the players doing things wrong or not reacting correctly or quickly enough. :cussing:

He still can't get it through his head that he is and always has been the problem :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:48 pm
Redaction have just tweeted that Wenger should be sacked NOW

Bet that will scare the pants off Ivan

Ziegler1988

Post by Ziegler1988 »

Gunner Rob wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 4:26 pm
Thursday 15th March.
That will be the night when we lose to Milan- he either resigns then or he is going to face abuse the like of which will never have been seen before for any manager.
Abuse during a home match against Watford with 40k people in attendance? Doubtful. He then has the 2nd leg against Milan followed by an international break.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Does anyone really think, there is no chance he will be manager after the end of the season? Imagine this scenario, we lose 3-0 out in Milan, but pull off a moral victory in the home leg. Then we go and win a bunch of meaningless games in the run in towards the end of the season(probably against teams already on holiday) and the anger and dissent against him, evaporates. The reason he is under so much pressure at the moment is, we keep losing, but as soon as we pick up a win or two, the media, and some of our fans will be saying "give him another chance". Had we won today, most likely the talk of him leaving would have quietened down.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Wenger was asked if he's still the man to turn Arsenal's fortunes around and said: "Yes because I've done it before but this is the first time I've lost so many games on the trot in my life. "But I believe in our quality and I'll try to shorten our crisis and I still believe I can do it."

he should be sectioned......lost all sense of reality

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

The Cunnt still thinks he is the man to turn this round and take Arsenal forward. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :blah: :blah: :blah: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

phpBB [video]

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Makes no substitution Thursday night, blames heavy legs for today’s defeat.

Banter-nomics.

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

rodders999 wrote:
Sun Mar 04, 2018 5:23 pm
Makes no substitution Thursday night, blames heavy legs for today’s defeat.

Banter-nomics.
AC Milan will be crisp and fresh as All Seria A matches this Sunday were postponed due to the untimely death of Fiorentina Captain after a short illness at 31, RIP....