Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
goonersid

Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

Post by goonersid »

Down to me again? :shock:
2-1 to mediocre team!

augie

Re: Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

Post by augie »

C'mon the seagulls 8)

Midz

Post by Midz »

:D at the title.

oaodan

Post by oaodan »

They've conceded 37, we have conceded 39. They have started scoring,we have stopped scoring. Reckon Ozil will take this one by the scruff of the neck, 2-2.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

Brighton 3/1 to win

Tempting

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Come on the Seagulls shitt all over our shyte defence. :?

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

I reckon 3-1 them.

We'll go two down before scoring then concede a third when we overcommit trying to equalise.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

A trip away to a team who will fight like tooth and nail, defend passionately, close down the space and stick a lump like Glenn Murray up front.....what could possibly go wrong? :D :D :D

2-1 to Brighton. We will start Ok and go 1-0 up, think the job is done, then drop leetle bit physically in the second half because we lack leetle bit confidence from the last week. Some comic book defending along the way with a howler from Helmet Head and "world class" Koscielny ragdolled yet again by a journeyman striker who just so happens to have a bit of physical presence.

Hopefully a desperately miserable day for the sad old prick in charge

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Geting difficult now < If the rumours abounding about board unrest are true , I reckon the Milan games will concentrate their minds more than the league . 6th is about where we need to finish and we will need points to get something for a new man to aim for .

Leyton Gooner
Location: Lokomotiv Plovdiv in the Channel 5 Thursday night cup

Post by Leyton Gooner »

So much positive stuff coming out in the media over the last week giving genuine hope that TOC's time will soon be up. Really hope Brighton can stick the boot in here. The momentum against the *word censored* has to continue for as long as possible. As much as I dislike a lot of our players, if it's true about them wanting him gone, I support them in "doing a Leicester" and forcing him out.

markyp

Post by markyp »

I hope we get bummed,if there is anywhere you could get bummed its brighton!!,as for the game 2-1 to brighton :lol:

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

I'm hoping for another loss, and more humiliation for wanker. Where is Laughing Gooner these days, i would love to hear a defense of Wenger, from anyone.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 11:25 am
A trip away to a team who will fight like tooth and nail, defend passionately, close down the space and stick a lump like Glenn Murray up front.....what could possibly go wrong? :D :D :D

2-1 to Brighton. We will start Ok and go 1-0 up, think the job is done, then drop leetle bit physically in the second half because we lack leetle bit confidence from the last week. Some comic book defending along the way with a howler from Helmet Head and "world class" Koscielny ragdolled yet again by a journeyman striker who just so happens to have a bit of physical presence.

Hopefully a desperately miserable day for the sad old prick in charge
This is the sole reason I want us to lose, that by losing it will hopefully add more negativity and pressure on him and the club, and help those who have the authority and are in a position to persuade Kroenke Snr to give the cuntt the Heave Ho to do so.

#WengerOutNow

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 1:59 pm
I'm hoping for another loss, and more humiliation for wanker. Where is Laughing Gooner these days, i would love to hear a defense of Wenger, from anyone.
He's saving up his pennies to pay for a tour of scum's new toilet when it opens.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Burnley, who haven’t won in 9 games, are now just 5 points behind us.

BANTER