Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
OneBardGooner

Re: Mediocre team v Shit team Sun 4th March

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:18 pm
Burnley, who haven’t won in 9 games, are now just 5 points behind us.

BANTER
Aaaaand they have a Manager - we don't.

Step

Post by Step »

It's made for our arrogant inept clueless manager to once again completely overlook/underestimate Brighton and think we can just play 'our game' and win. 3-1 Brighton hopefully.
Black Armband at the ready!!
I wonder how many of us in the away end will actually celebrate when Brighton score?

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Step wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:32 pm
It's made for our arrogant inept clueless manager to once again completely overlook/underestimate Brighton and think we can just play 'our game' and win. 3-1 Brighton hopefully.
Black Armband at the ready!!
I wonder how many of us in the away end will actually celebrate when Brighton score?
The logic of some fans is scary. They would happily go to this with 'Wenger out' banners, and scream abuse at him, but then support the team in the hope we pull off a win, that does fuck all to our league position and offers a lifeline for wanker. Those hoping we win tomorrow, can't be surprised when Wenger arrogantly declares that our recent run of form was a blip, and uses any positive result as a defense of his own position as manager.

Blade

Post by Blade »

Lets have 4 defeats.

Cheer for the rainbow team

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

Hughton is savvy enough to get a win out of this type of game. 3-1 to Brighton.
Wenger gone before Milan home leg.

markyp

Post by markyp »

rodders999 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:18 pm
Burnley, who haven’t won in 9 games, are now just 5 points behind us.

BANTER
I pray they can over take us,firstly it would be fucking hilarity for wenger to not even make the Europa next season and secondly avoiding that shit fest would be our greatest achievement! oh bonus number 3 would be that by not having any European action at all next year we can concentrate on the league just like Chelsea did and win it! :lol:

Herts roofer

Post by Herts roofer »

Pains me so much to say this, but I hope we get shafted. The only way is down from now on to get rid of this *word censored*.

Then tomorrow in other news, wengers Mrs kicks him out because her academy boys, dildo fc, are better than him.

Shame on you, you senile bastard of a man that has ruined The Arsenal .

Just fuck the fuck off.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

Absolutely fucking buzzing for this. Cannot wait.

Said nobody. Hope they beat us, which based on our 3 wins in 14 away games and them being a shit but gritty side is not unlikely.

hertsgunner

Post by hertsgunner »

On current form and the fact that Brighton are coached properly I can see us getting well and truly spanked. Let’s hope the away fans give the team and Wenger a right roasting.

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

If we go 1-0 down they will start making a racket and we will absolutely crumble. Hopefully.

Henry Norris 1913

Post by Henry Norris 1913 »

I'm going and I hope we win, having said that, if a win is not possible i suppose a total battering is preferable over a heroic draw/defeat

NickF

Post by NickF »

BFG4 wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:40 pm
The logic of some fans is scary. They would happily go to this with 'Wenger out' banners, and scream abuse at him, but then support the team in the hope we pull off a win, that does fuck all to our league position and offers a lifeline for wanker. Those hoping we win tomorrow, can't be surprised when Wenger arrogantly declares that our recent run of form was a blip, and uses any positive result as a defense of his own position as manager.
The trouble is if we're winning there will be no abuse and no banners. It will be like the 7 defeats in 2018 didn't happen. So depressing.

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

This is exciting
It feels like end game territory.

Brighton could deliver a knockout punch tomorrow

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I won't be surprised to see BFG drafted into a back 3. He has featured prominently in last training session before match photos on arsenal.com