Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

Redarmy

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Redarmy »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm
anyone see the penalty incident in the spuds game?

how the fuck do the refs let fat tongue away with that!

Keown is the only one calling him out on it saying that its dangerous play
Yeah and the dive from that cheating *word censored* Son with no one near him....why dont they book them for deliberate dives

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm
anyone see the penalty incident in the spuds game?

how the fuck do the refs let fat tongue away with that!

Keown is the only one calling him out on it saying that its dangerous play

Yeah! Saw it on MOTD highlights Phat Tunnge and Son the DVD maker - BOTH Dived and fuckk all done or said....

Pair of CUNTTS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

Saw the dippers* goals from lastnight on slysports..and of course the presenters were wankiimg away as per usual :roll: that wee arsepiece jota looks a good signing for the fuckers :cry: he's got one of those faces you could punch all day but he's a good player the wee cock that he is.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

FIVE "FACTS"

1. Klopp is a C.U.N.T

2. Salah is a Diving C.U.N.T

3. Kane is a diving cheating fat tongued C.U.N.T

4. Son is a Diving, Cheating, Dog Eating C.U.N.T

5. Maureen is a an Egotistical, nasty piece of FILTH and a C.U.N.T

:whee:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Maureen’s found something new to complain about:
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54844405

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pathetic.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.

Pathetic.
:oops: I'm embarrassed for Moron-hio tbh. What a loser. :oops:

herbert

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:59 pm
Andrew wrote:

Pathetic.
He should show the man in charge Robert Page some respect and talk to him about his Welsh players and not the press :oops:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

herbert wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Pathetic.
He should show the man in charge Robert Page some respect and talk to him about his Welsh players and not the press :oops:
Disgrace questioning a guys proffessionalism...but thats the way Mourinho thinks himself...total lowlife scum

Hopefully legal action to follow

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm
herbert wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Andrew wrote:

Pathetic.
Disgrace questioning a guys proffessionalism...but thats the way Mourinho thinks himself...total lowlife scum

Hopefully legal action to follow

It's out of order, but it's a slippery and clever move and reminiscent of something Fergie might have done. He's clearly trying to intimidate them and pressure them not to play Bale for two full 90 minutes. Disgraceful to question the coach's professionalism, but a typical Machiavellian manoeuvre.

If the Welsh FA had any balls, they'd speak up for the coach and tell Mourinho to mind his own fucking business. I'd also have asked him to rest the 3 players concerned for last weekend's game, so that they were fresh for the internationals. :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

gomez injured, so no CB's at liverpool. its all opening up for the scum. aghhh!

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm
gomez injured, so no CB's at liverpool. its all opening up for the scum. aghhh!
Jesus, missus - can your husband shut you up? :lol:

They. Will. Not. Win. It. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had to put a cheeky tottnumb cùnt in his place in work this morning. Yesterday we had a Webex meeting between his project team and mine. Cunto appears on screen and his backdrop is a picture of Fat Tongue celebrating scoring against us. :censored: Oh everybody had such a good laugh. :roll:

This morning I opened the meeting with a beautiful graphic of a London underground sign with our 13 league titles displayed across the top and the scum's paltry single title on the bottom. In the middle, where the station name would normally be, ran the words "Mind That Gap". 8)

He seemed upset but I couldn't understand what he was saying at that point, so I had to instruct him to take my metaphorical cock out of his mouth. :lol:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 am
Had to put a cheeky tottnumb cùnt in his place in work this morning. Yesterday we had a Webex meeting between his project team and mine. Cunto appears on screen and his backdrop is a picture of Fat Tongue celebrating scoring against us. :censored: Oh everybody had such a good laugh. :roll:

This morning I opened the meeting with a beautiful graphic of a London underground sign with our 13 league titles displayed across the top and the scum's paltry single title on the bottom. In the middle, where the station name would normally be, ran the words "Mind That Gap". 8)

He seemed upset but I couldn't understand what he was saying at that point, so I had to instruct him to take my metaphorical cock out of his mouth. :lol:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)
8)

But if this story is a "to be continued" and you meet this cunnt then it had better have a "throat punch Happy ending", you know like they do in Disney movies :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)
8)

But if this story is a "to be continued" and you meet this cunnt then it had better have a "throat punch Happy ending", you know like they do in Disney movies :lol:
:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

He's a tubby little fucker. I could end up elbow deep in his throat! :D :wink:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:high5:

Loving That DB!

:high5: :lol: