Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

herbert

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by herbert »

More worryingly is that 25% of gooners on this poll hate the victims more than they hate the vermin :shock:

Unlike covid there is a cure for this illness and its readily available on NLD day in Totnum :barscarf:

what you do is you put on an Arsenal shirt,bobble hat or scarve and you get the tube to seven sisters and then walk up the high road to shite hart lane and by the time you get about two thirds of the way usually mcdonalds at Bruce grove you will be cured :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

herbert wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:49 am
More worryingly is that 25% of gooners on this poll hate the victims more than they hate the vermin :shock:

Unlike covid there is a cure for this illness and its readily available on NLD day in Totnum :barscarf:

what you do is you put on an Arsenal shirt,bobble hat or scarve and you get the tube to seven sisters and then walk up the high road to shite hart lane and by the time you get about two thirds of the way usually mcdonalds at Bruce grove you will be cured :lol:
Yep I'll never understand that one. I hate the mousers* with a passion - but it pales compared to how much I despise the knuckledragging scum.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 7:43 am
I think the remainder of this PL season should be canceled and, as a tribute to fallen hero Virgina VanDike, the trophy awarded to the victims*.

https://www.the42.ie/wijnaldum-on-van-d ... 7-Oct2020/

By all accounts the mousers* were lucky that Thiago survived a similar jihadi style terror attack on him by Richarlison. :shock:

Trampy Shipman is said to be so traumatised by these atrocities he has stopped brushing his teeth and cannot bring himself to kiss the mouser* crest even in the event of a hat being dropped anywhere in the world.

Worrying times. :cry:

#prayforklopp
Fuck sake how many awful challenges have our players had through the years, in fact wasn't it a dirty pool player that fucked wilsheres ankle just after he had gotten back from injury, with absolutely no intention of getting the ball, not a thing said, in fact sadly some of our own buffoon supporters blamed wilshere for holding onto the ball too long :roll:

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

herbert wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 8:49 am

:lol:

Spot on although I'm not sure that it would take as long as Bruce Gr to be fully cured :barscarf:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Joe-zee Moron-hio claims the scum are not "spurzy". :lol:

Au contraire, you silly little gobshite. They fucking are. And so are you.

:D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

UN Human Rights Investigators now en route to liverpool* a city still in shock after the Everton jihadi attacks. :cry:

#prayforklopp

#prayforvandike

#emptyhousesourlad

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Reminds of the yuppie line from Only Fools.

"DB, I am not spurzy"

"You are Jose, you are. Guaranteed"

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Oct 22, 2020 9:27 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Oct 21, 2020 2:00 pm

Reminds of the yuppie line from Only Fools.

"DB, I am not spurzy"

"You are Jose, you are. Guaranteed"

:coffeespit:
Quality. :lol: 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

The SlySports inquest into the attempted murder of Vagina VanDike rolls on.... every manager had to be asked about it at yesterday's pressers. :roll: :censored:

Could we start a gofundme to pay for a civil suit against the murderer Pickford? I mean he's worse than a paedophile for what he did to VanDike, Trampy Shipman and indeed every victim* fan everywhere in the world. The bastard. :censored:

#prayforklopp

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

The fear of the scum winning the league is slowly crawling in

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Oct 26, 2020 8:14 am
The fear of the scum winning the league is slowly crawling in
Don't be silly ffs man. :lol:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

and yet another flukey win again last night. surely it cant last. Someone needs to snap that cretinous dog eaters cheating legs.

im getting worried. this is a weird season everyone seems to be dropping the ball but them. they looked crap last year and in first game, yet the tax payers loan has given them confidence and now the media is in overdrive about them. we need the real big 4 to sort themselves out pronto, as we certainly arn't as arteta makes worse decisions day by day. i also think thye will win the league cup, and we will never herar the end of it, as a springboard balh fucking blah. i thought i was getting back into football with artetas promise last season, but the turgid shit dished up thus far is on par with the worst emery days, and the scum coming back makes it doubly worse.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Tue Oct 27, 2020 4:36 pm
and yet another flukey win again last night. surely it cant last. Someone needs to snap that cretinous dog eaters cheating legs.

im getting worried. this is a weird season everyone seems to be dropping the ball but them. they looked crap last year and in first game, yet the tax payers loan has given them confidence and now the media is in overdrive about them. we need the real big 4 to sort themselves out pronto, as we certainly arn't as arteta makes worse decisions day by day. i also think thye will win the league cup, and we will never herar the end of it, as a springboard balh fucking blah. i thought i was getting back into football with artetas promise last season, but the turgid shit dished up thus far is on par with the worst emery days, and the scum coming back makes it doubly worse.
Will you fucking stop man. You are gonna give yourself an eppo ffs! :lol:

It's the scum. They will not win it. :roll:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

More chance of treading in rocking horse shit whilst plaiting fog than seeing that sorry bunch of bottlejob, swampdwellers win the league

They will of course finish comfortably above us but given that Leeds, Wolves and Everton are likely to do the same, I've long since got over that issue. When you're closest rivals in recent seasons have been Burnley and Sheffield United you get used to it

However, I've also got used to these c.unts blowing up badly. They've played the window licker for 50-60 games every year and his hamstring will go again. An injury to Son and it leaves them with fuck all. They'll finish top 4 probably but no chance of winning it

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

anyone see the penalty incident in the spuds game?

how the fuck do the refs let fat tongue away with that!

Keown is the only one calling him out on it saying that its dangerous play