Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 11:23 am
I asked a guy the other day "what do you think is the biggest rivalry in football"

He said "That's easy, it's Tottenham V trophies"

"They fucking hate each other!!"
:coffeespit: :lol: :barscarf:

Superb. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Interestingly Poxychinos is now bad mouthing the wantaway scum players and the club in general. Methinks someone has realised that the scum will never be a big trophy winning club and certainly not under his shit management and now wants to get sacked and compensated. :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:04 pm
Interestingly Poxychinos is now bad mouthing the wantaway scum players and the club in general. Methinks someone has realised that the scum will never be a big trophy winning club and certainly not under his shit management and now wants to get sacked and compensated. :lol:
His quote about people having different agenda’s is quite damning - whether that is want away’s like Erickson, Alderweireld etc or aimed at Levy who knows but it ain’t a happy camp over in swampsville right now :barscarf:

In fact I’d be so bold as to predict they won’t win the league this season :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 7:34 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:04 pm
His quote about people having different agenda’s is quite damning - whether that is want away’s like Erickson, Alderweireld etc or aimed at Levy who knows but it ain’t a happy camp over in swampsville right now :barscarf:

In fact I’d be so bold as to predict they won’t win the league this season :D
:coffeespit: :lol: :lol:

That will get me through this rainy Friday in Dublin. Superb work. 8)

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

See the Victims poor little snowflake fans have reported the Manure ladies (!) fans for singing ‘Always the victims, never your fault’ at a lezzerball game recently. So much there that makes you laugh (or possibly mourn) the modern game!

Bradywasking

Post by Bradywasking »

Liverpool FC are being investigated over claimsthe played an illegal player in the League Cup tie against MK Dons. .
That investigation will be completed in 25 years with the outcome being an apology to Liverpool.

Jock Gooner

Post by Jock Gooner »

For those of you who don't watch Sky's Sunday Supplement or read the Sunday People, the People are reporting that should Poch go then the scum will be beating down the door of the England Manager to appoint Gareth (what's a league title guv?) Southgate as their new manager to lead them to further glory years :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: Fantastic news for Gareth and England and us I would suggest :lol:

Darren Lewis (Mirror) going on about the scum moving onto another level :rubchin: :roll: It was pointed out to him that Erikson, Vertonghen and Alderwirald can all piss off for nothing this season at which point he petered off with the platitudes. Dipshit :lol:

Then Steve Bates of the Sunday People asked why would Poch want to go and manage manure :shock: He described them as a car crash of a club which, while a funny line in itself, is a fuc.king embarrassing statement if you are going to compare the won nothing scum to manure in terms of world status and potential :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Banging another player’s wife down the lane. It’s all gone to shit :coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Where's their fucking gap now huh? Fucking small club cùnts. :lol: :censored:

Never mind the gap you mongs watch out for that shadow you are still in. :lol: :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Did you know the scum had planned to have a - and I fucking quote here - "VIP Cheese Room" in the new swamp? :oops: :lol:

Apparently they shit canned the idea after someone pointed out your average vermin fan would be rocking up asking if they had Easi-Singles..... :lol:

AkneyGooner

Post by AkneyGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm
Did you know the scum had planned to have a - and I fucking quote here - "VIP Cheese Room" in the new swamp? :oops: :lol:

Apparently they shit canned the idea after someone pointed out your average vermin fan would be rocking up asking if they had Easi-Singles..... :lol:
That's a shame would have been nice to have a nice cheese and wine to celebrate when we eventually win the title there, the old place lacked this kind of refinement .

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm
For those of you who don't watch Sky's Sunday Supplement or read the Sunday People, the People are reporting that should Poch go then the scum will be beating down the door of the England Manager to appoint Gareth (what's a league title guv?) Southgate as their new manager to lead them to further glory years :barscarf: :barscarf: :lol: Fantastic news for Gareth and England and us I would suggest :lol:

Darren Lewis (Mirror) going on about the scum moving onto another level :rubchin: :roll: It was pointed out to him that Erikson, Vertonghen and Alderwirald can all piss off for nothing this season at which point he petered off with the platitudes. Dipshit :lol:

Then Steve Bates of the Sunday People asked why would Poch want to go and manage manure :shock: He described them as a car crash of a club which, while a funny line in itself, is a fuc.king embarrassing statement if you are going to compare the won nothing scum to manure in terms of world status and potential :lol:
Darren Lewis needs reminding that the next level, is the next level.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

AkneyGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 8:05 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Oct 07, 2019 5:44 pm

That's a shame would have been nice to have a nice cheese and wine to celebrate when we eventually win the title there, the old place lacked this kind of refinement .
I also have it on good authority that the other room they cancelled was the trophy room. I think they put an extra shitter in there instead. 8)

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Jock Gooner wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 1:59 pm

It's like comparing a Fiat Cinquecento with a lurid luminous yellow Ferrari. Sure the Ferrari looks like a car only a cùnt would be seen in but it's still on a whole different level of car to the poxy little Cinquecento. :lol:

Blim

Post by Blim »

Looks like the spuds won't be making any videos this season :lol: :lol: