Merged Spuds & Victims* thread (Put all your scum and Victims* stuff here)

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
77%
Victims
23%

Total votes: 91

DB10GOONER

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

OK come on which of you fuckers with cockney accents attacked that Madrid team bus outside Anfield tonight? :lol:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56753861

Same old scousers - need to be fucking banned for this type of shit, happens far too often

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

For us living in the Gooner Valley & rest of the London region, the Chavs winning the CL is much worse, we've also had the prospect of the Swamp vermin winning it a few seasons back & had to support the Mickey Mousers FFS!

I even stayed over in Tbilisi for Saturday night after Baku just in case the Toilet Lids managed to pull off the unthinkable. :cussing:

Oil Citeh or Mouser Murderers is far preferable than either of the above for us London Gooners! :banghead:

Dortmund would be my ideal winners though, but I'll settle for Real Madrid knocking out the murderers tonight! :mrgreen:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

I can't believe any Gooner, London based or not, would rather the scum win it than the chav.

I'd rather the chav win the treble than the scum win anything.

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

StuartL wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:23 pm

Same old scousers - need to be fucking banned for this type of shit, happens far too often
Of course they should be. But of course they won't be. They should have been banned after Athens but weren't. Its like these dirty cùnts have a licence to act the cùnt at will. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 8:29 pm
StuartL wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:23 pm

Of course they should be. But of course they won't be. They should have been banned after Athens but weren't. Its like these dirty cùnts have a licence to act the cùnt at will. :censored:
Absolute scum of the highest order. Always have been, always will be. Isn't it about time that they erected barriers to stop this shit happening time after time or just prevented them from gathering in certain areas? Mind you, gathering on mass and causing problems is what they've been doing for decades. Justice for the 39.

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

BT Wankathon over for another year, thank fuck. Good riddance to the victims. Take Citeh over the other teams left in it.

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

Mousers getting away with it again, add the Citeh team bus attack & hundreds trying to gain entry without tickets into the Mouser section against Arsenal in the CL 1/4 finals, I'll bet I've missed out a few other "events" since the murdering bastards were allowed back in European competition! :cussing:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Almunia is a clown wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:05 pm
Mousers getting away with it again, add the Citeh team bus attack & hundreds trying to gain entry without tickets into the Mouser section against Arsenal in the CL 1/4 finals, I'll bet I've missed out a few other "events" since the murdering bastards were allowed back in European competition! :cussing:
You can add Instanbul and Athens to that too. A guy I worked with was a mouser* ST holder, followed them all over Europe and would fly over for every home game, he was in Athens and he never went away with them again after that.

He said a huge number of his fellow "fans" were mugging their own fans, including children, for tickets and storming the turnstiles.... it was after that final that the head of UEFA said the victims* fans carried on like "animals".

It still boils my piss that these fucktards ram Hillsborough down everyone's throats every year without ever accepting some of their fans were partially responsible for the tragic killing of 96 innocent people, and yet a big chunk of their cunty fans still turn up late, pissed, with no tickets, and storm the turnstiles regularly. Fucking vermin. :censored:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

Oh and I'm THRILLED they are out! :barscarf:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

And so it always has been. Anyone that stood on the North Bank in the 60’s and 70’s knew to look behind themselves throughout.
The crashing the gates 5minutes before kick off , just as the pubs threw them out, the pushing kids out of their way to get to their behind the goal position to sway with their scarves and sing their bloody song.

Remind you of anything?

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Never understood this spuds thing.....they are SCUM...end of

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

:roll: This is why I hate them more than sperz :box:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:47 am
You can add Instanbul and Athens to that too. A guy I worked with was a mouser* ST holder, followed them all over Europe and would fly over for every home game, he was in Athens and he never went away with them again after that.

He said a huge number of his fellow "fans" were mugging their own fans, including children, for tickets and storming the turnstiles.... it was after that final that the head of UEFA said the victims* fans carried on like "animals".

It still boils my piss that these fucktards ram Hillsborough down everyone's throats every year without ever accepting some of their fans were partially responsible for the tragic killing of 96 innocent people, and yet a big chunk of their cunty fans still turn up late, pissed, with no tickets, and storm the turnstiles regularly. Fucking vermin. :censored:
My cousin was in Athens and he said it was fucking brutal. He was shouting at people to stop embarrassing the club but none of them listened. There is actually a picture on Google of them rioting and my cousin is walking the other way with his hands up trying to calm :D

I dunno how to put pictures up on this

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 10:56 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:47 am

My cousin was in Athens and he said it was fucking brutal. He was shouting at people to stop embarrassing the club but none of them listened. There is actually a picture on Google of them rioting and my cousin is walking the other way with his hands up trying to calm :D

I dunno how to put pictures up on this
They are nothing but a bunch of disgraceful, murdering thugs but as always, they'll blame it all on somebody else and the police will find nobody responsible. Utter fucking scum.