Spuds or Victims*

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Post Reply

Who do you hate more?

Spuds
61
75%
Victims
20
25%
 
Total votes: 81

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Redarmy »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm
anyone see the penalty incident in the spuds game?

how the fuck do the refs let fat tongue away with that!

Keown is the only one calling him out on it saying that its dangerous play
Yeah and the dive from that cheating *word censored* Son with no one near him....why dont they book them for deliberate dives

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by OneBardGooner »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Mon Nov 02, 2020 6:15 pm
anyone see the penalty incident in the spuds game?

how the fuck do the refs let fat tongue away with that!

Keown is the only one calling him out on it saying that its dangerous play

Yeah! Saw it on MOTD highlights Phat Tunnge and Son the DVD maker - BOTH Dived and fuckk all done or said....


Pair of CUNTTS :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

falkirk goon
Posts: 3152
Joined: Tue Oct 30, 2012 1:33 am
Location: In a darkened room

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by falkirk goon »

Saw the dippers* goals from lastnight on slysports..and of course the presenters were wankiimg away as per usual :roll: that wee arsepiece jota looks a good signing for the fuckers :cry: he's got one of those faces you could punch all day but he's a good player the wee cock that he is.

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by OneBardGooner »

FIVE "FACTS"


1. Klopp is a C.U.N.T

2. Salah is a Diving C.U.N.T

3. Kane is a diving cheating fat tongued C.U.N.T

4. Son is a Diving, Cheating, Dog Eating C.U.N.T

5. Maureen is a an Egotistical, nasty piece of FILTH and a C.U.N.T




:whee:

Andrew
Posts: 213
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2014 8:35 pm
Location: North London

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Andrew »

Maureen’s found something new to complain about:
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54844405

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pathetic.

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49291
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

Andrew wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm
Maureen’s found something new to complain about:
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54844405

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pathetic.
:oops: I'm embarrassed for Moron-hio tbh. What a loser. :oops:

User avatar
herbert
Posts: 541
Joined: Mon Apr 21, 2008 10:25 am
Location: london

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by herbert »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:59 pm
Andrew wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm
Maureen’s found something new to complain about:
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54844405

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pathetic.
:oops: I'm embarrassed for Moron-hio tbh. What a loser. :oops:
He should show the man in charge Robert Page some respect and talk to him about his Welsh players and not the press :oops:

Redarmy
Posts: 5644
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 6:45 pm
Location: Avenell Road

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Redarmy »

herbert wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:59 pm
Andrew wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm
Maureen’s found something new to complain about:
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54844405

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pathetic.
:oops: I'm embarrassed for Moron-hio tbh. What a loser. :oops:
He should show the man in charge Robert Page some respect and talk to him about his Welsh players and not the press :oops:
Disgrace questioning a guys proffessionalism...but thats the way Mourinho thinks himself...total lowlife scum

Hopefully legal action to follow

Retro Gunner
Posts: 1029
Joined: Wed May 18, 2011 3:37 pm
Location: Spitalfields

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by Retro Gunner »

Redarmy wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 4:36 pm
herbert wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 3:43 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:59 pm
Andrew wrote:
Sat Nov 07, 2020 12:44 pm
Maureen’s found something new to complain about:
Tottenham Hotspur manager Jose Mourinho is "not comfortable" that three of his players - particularly forward Gareth Bale - will be working under a coach of a rival Premier League club while on international duty.

Arsenal assistant boss Albert Stuivenberg is set to assist temporary Wales boss Rob Page in the absence of manager Ryan Giggs.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/av/football/54844405

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Pathetic.
:oops: I'm embarrassed for Moron-hio tbh. What a loser. :oops:
He should show the man in charge Robert Page some respect and talk to him about his Welsh players and not the press :oops:
Disgrace questioning a guys proffessionalism...but thats the way Mourinho thinks himself...total lowlife scum

Hopefully legal action to follow

It's out of order, but it's a slippery and clever move and reminiscent of something Fergie might have done. He's clearly trying to intimidate them and pressure them not to play Bale for two full 90 minutes. Disgraceful to question the coach's professionalism, but a typical Machiavellian manoeuvre.

If the Welsh FA had any balls, they'd speak up for the coach and tell Mourinho to mind his own fucking business. I'd also have asked him to rest the 3 players concerned for last weekend's game, so that they were fresh for the internationals. :lol:

User avatar
the playing mantis
Posts: 2629
Joined: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:36 pm
Location: EX

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by the playing mantis »

gomez injured, so no CB's at liverpool. its all opening up for the scum. aghhh!

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49291
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

the playing mantis wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 6:10 pm
gomez injured, so no CB's at liverpool. its all opening up for the scum. aghhh!
Jesus, missus - can your husband shut you up? :lol:

They. Will. Not. Win. It. 8)

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49291
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

Had to put a cheeky tottnumb cùnt in his place in work this morning. Yesterday we had a Webex meeting between his project team and mine. Cunto appears on screen and his backdrop is a picture of Fat Tongue celebrating scoring against us. :censored: Oh everybody had such a good laugh. :roll:

This morning I opened the meeting with a beautiful graphic of a London underground sign with our 13 league titles displayed across the top and the scum's paltry single title on the bottom. In the middle, where the station name would normally be, ran the words "Mind That Gap". 8)

He seemed upset but I couldn't understand what he was saying at that point, so I had to instruct him to take my metaphorical cock out of his mouth. :lol:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)

LeftfootlegendGooner
Posts: 8751
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2009 1:07 pm

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 am
Had to put a cheeky tottnumb cùnt in his place in work this morning. Yesterday we had a Webex meeting between his project team and mine. Cunto appears on screen and his backdrop is a picture of Fat Tongue celebrating scoring against us. :censored: Oh everybody had such a good laugh. :roll:

This morning I opened the meeting with a beautiful graphic of a London underground sign with our 13 league titles displayed across the top and the scum's paltry single title on the bottom. In the middle, where the station name would normally be, ran the words "Mind That Gap". 8)

He seemed upset but I couldn't understand what he was saying at that point, so I had to instruct him to take my metaphorical cock out of his mouth. :lol:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)
8)

But if this story is a "to be continued" and you meet this cunnt then it had better have a "throat punch Happy ending", you know like they do in Disney movies :lol:

User avatar
DB10GOONER
Posts: 49291
Joined: Tue Jan 16, 2007 2:06 pm
Location: Dublin, Ireland.
Contact:

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by DB10GOONER »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 11:41 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 am
Had to put a cheeky tottnumb cùnt in his place in work this morning. Yesterday we had a Webex meeting between his project team and mine. Cunto appears on screen and his backdrop is a picture of Fat Tongue celebrating scoring against us. :censored: Oh everybody had such a good laugh. :roll:

This morning I opened the meeting with a beautiful graphic of a London underground sign with our 13 league titles displayed across the top and the scum's paltry single title on the bottom. In the middle, where the station name would normally be, ran the words "Mind That Gap". 8)

He seemed upset but I couldn't understand what he was saying at that point, so I had to instruct him to take my metaphorical cock out of his mouth. :lol:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)
8)

But if this story is a "to be continued" and you meet this cunnt then it had better have a "throat punch Happy ending", you know like they do in Disney movies :lol:
:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

He's a tubby little fucker. I could end up elbow deep in his throat! :D :wink:

User avatar
OneBardGooner
Posts: 29709
Joined: Sat Apr 04, 2009 9:41 am
Location: Dark Side Of The Mood

Re: Spuds or Victims*

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Dec 01, 2020 8:58 am
Had to put a cheeky tottnumb cùnt in his place in work this morning. Yesterday we had a Webex meeting between his project team and mine. Cunto appears on screen and his backdrop is a picture of Fat Tongue celebrating scoring against us. :censored: Oh everybody had such a good laugh. :roll:

This morning I opened the meeting with a beautiful graphic of a London underground sign with our 13 league titles displayed across the top and the scum's paltry single title on the bottom. In the middle, where the station name would normally be, ran the words "Mind That Gap". 8)

He seemed upset but I couldn't understand what he was saying at that point, so I had to instruct him to take my metaphorical cock out of his mouth. :lol:

Schooled, scum cùnt. 8)

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:high5:

Loving That DB!

:high5: :lol:

Post Reply