Toon (A) Sunday 15/4 @ 13:30

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Toon (A) Sunday 15/4 @ 13:30

Post by DB10GOONER »

1-3 to The Arsenal.

Or 2-1 to the fat Geordies.

:lol:

LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: Toon (A) Sunday 15/4 @ 13:30

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

5-0 up only to draw 5-5

Arsene, breaking records since 1996 :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

I fuckin' hate these no mark fat bellied sister shaggin' cuntts - They deserved relegation and they still do - Fuckk emm and their so called 'passion' yeah right.

I just wish we still had a team who would go there trun the cunnts over Big Time whilst scoring the Greatest Goal of All Time...Just Like God (aka: Denis Bergkamp) did.

:proudtosay:

Gunner Rob

Post by Gunner Rob »

embarrassing that we go up there with them having a better defensive record than us this season :oops:

Midz

Post by Midz »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 11:58 am
I fuckin' hate these no mark fat bellied sister shaggin' cuntts - They deserved relegation and they still do - Fuckk emm and their so called 'passion' yeah right.

I just wish we still had a team who would go there trun the cunnts over Big Time whilst scoring the Greatest Goal of All Time...Just Like God (aka: Denis Bergkamp) did.

They have quite a nice stadium :D

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

OneBardGooner wrote:

After that goal they should have shut the stadium down, encased it in solid gold and renamed it "The Dennis Bergkamp Monument".

Fucking tedious fat Toon bastards should consider that DB goal the greatest moment in their club's history. 8)

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

Chip on their shoulder Geordie wankers who couldn’t drink spring water!! Was in the company of numerous of them on piss ups through the years and have never met one that could handle his drink ! Look at Gazza for fuck sake :D

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

After that goal they should have shut the stadium down, encased it in solid gold and renamed it "The Dennis Bergkamp Monument".

Fucking tedious fat Toon bastards should consider that DB goal the greatest moment in their club's history. 8)
That touch was not meant tbf, the finish was good but it was all pretty accidental.

Gazzas goal versus the sweaty socks was better :wink:

northbank123

Post by northbank123 »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 4:42 pm
OneBardGooner wrote:

To be fair my other half’s uncles are season ticket holders and they basically do.

Although in the last 60 years it’s basicaly a toss up between that goal, the 4-4, the two consecutive fa cup finals where they didn’t turn up and got thrashed and Sunderland being on the verge of relegation to the third tier this season.

And maybe that time that one of their fans punched a police horse before a midday derby kickoff.

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

Banana-skin. We are away and can't defend. I reckon that we could lose this one.

markyp

Post by markyp »

begeegs wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 9:15 pm
Banana-skin. We are away and can't defend. I reckon that we could lose this one.
yup and couldn't give a shit

greengooner

Post by greengooner »

OneBardGooner wrote:

you don't need to clarify who god is....we true believers know who there is only one true god :D

begeegs

Post by begeegs »

greengooner wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 10:10 am

you don't need to clarify who god is....we true believers know who there is only one true god :D
That's right!

There's only one Arsene Wenger!! There's only one Arsene Wenger!! :barscarf: :barscarf:

Almunia is a clown

Post by Almunia is a clown »

:barscarf: Reckon this will be another "lettle biet jaded" time after the trip to Ruskieville & Wonga will have his usual excuses ready! :cussing:

Mutants are in a similar run of form so home advantage & the usual shite Arsene Stanley PLC defensive performance could swing the game their way. :roll:

Allgunsblazin

Post by Allgunsblazin »

Wahey man!
What's it like watch yer team up in the sky bonny lad!.... :lol: