ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
LeftfootlegendGooner

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

Don't know where to post this but I'm fishing 20 yards from theo Walcott, he hasn't tripped over yet :lol:

goonertux

Post by goonertux »

LeftfootlegendGooner wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 10:55 am
Don't know where to post this but I'm fishing 20 yards from theo Walcott, he hasn't tripped over yet :lol:
Did he run down to the river, all excited, before realising he’d run too far and fall straight into the water? And then, once he’d dried off, do exactly the same thing again?

augie

Post by augie »

goonertux wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:11 pm
Did he run down to the river, all excited, before realising he’d run too far and fall straight into the water? And then, once he’d dried off, do exactly the same thing again?

He should be alright as long as the fish jumps onto the hook for him, without him having to actually think about what he is doing :roll:

For someone short of brainpower, having too much time sitting around with his own thoughts and doing fcuk all can be a dangerous thing :rubchin:

LeftfootlegendGooner

goonertux wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 12:11 pm
:lol:

Tbf I caught a big carp and theo brought his kids over cos they wanted to touch it (the fish) and theo took a picture of it, then literally a minute later my brother caught one and same thing :lol:

Tbf seems like a rely nice guy and chatted quite a bit.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Is Melanie there too? :the_doris_2:

If so tell her Roddaz was asking about her 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Exclusive: Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang close to signing new three-year Arsenal deal | @Matt_Law_DT

https://t.co/mAdbinfauq

goonersid

Post by goonersid »

I don’t get the animosity towards Theo, scored a lot of goals in big games, okay he wasn’t consistent, but we’ve had dozens more worse than theo.

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Where are you catching them ?
In Norfolk most of the fish has gone to our newly restocked Otter population along with the ducklings , Cygnets and goslings .

Thanks a bunch Natural England.

Soon as winter comes they scout around and raid the garden ponds.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal tell Ainsley Maitland-Niles he is available for transfer even though Mikel Arteta wants him to stay @SamWallaceTel https://t.co/aFwdUUtcv7

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

So Wiggy & Cunty Jnr have decided to get rid of 55 People huh!?

Here's a solution sell Gwendolindoozi, Xhakaclubfoot & Holding and use that money to keep them on AND!!! see the club improve overnight.

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

Looks like Willian is a done deal. Genuine question, have we ever signed anyone from Chelsea that hasn’t been a complete turd?
Cech, Gallas, Diarra, Yossi, Luiz.... 🤔

LeftfootlegendGooner

rodders999 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 1:51 pm
Is Melanie there too? :the_doris_2:

If so tell her Roddaz was asking about her 8)
Yes mate she was sunbathing in a bikini top :barscarf:

I fuckin wish :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

Kingralph wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:49 pm
Looks like Willian is a done deal. Genuine question, have we ever signed anyone from Chelsea that hasn’t been a complete turd?
I thought Yossi was alright. As for the rest of your list, they were and are all crap.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Kingralph wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 7:49 pm
Watch Willian become the new Ozil.

LeftfootlegendGooner

A11M11 wrote:
Thu Aug 06, 2020 5:31 pm
Where are you catching them ?
In Norfolk most of the fish has gone to our newly restocked Otter population along with the ducklings , Cygnets and goslings .

Thanks a bunch Natural England.

Soon as winter comes they scout around and raid the garden ponds.
I am in Hampshire mate, his family live in the area, funny you mention the otters, I sold a guy a cctv system to keep an eye on his pond because they had killed 32 of his carp.

Bizarre thing was his missus was a bit out of it because he told me she was hooked on pain killer's so to just ignore her, anyhow we are walking round her garden and she looks behind a hedge and says "oh my god there's molly, do you think she's still alive" (bearing in mind half her heads gone and she's been out of the water for 8 hours), how the fuck I held in that laugh I'll never know but I had to walk off round the corner saying I'm just getting my pen and paper, by now I've got tears running down my eyes, then i get a tap on my shoulder and its her husband also crying with laughter, never could forget that.