ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
falkirk goon

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by falkirk goon »

falkirk goon wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:24 pm
If we can get shot of that useless glaiket (Scottish word for gormless arsepiece) lump of tolley for even a third of the 72mill it would be good business :oops: hes up there with the worst signings we've ever had.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Perryashburtongroves wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:49 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 3:20 pm
Midz wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:59 pm
Arsenal are ready to try and offload winger Nicolas Pepe and AC Milan could have two factors that work in their favour should they try a move, a report claims.

https://sempremilan.com/reports-arteta- ... us-reasons

Get rid of this useless cuntbag!!
you cant use language like that :D the latte drinking, ipad using, dont stand up WOKE brigade will be wetting the bed
What two factors could they have in their favour? The two things that fucking silly prick, Pepe needs is a P45 and a new career.
Agreed :D

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:36 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:14 pm
According to @pbsportswriter, #Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Christian Eriksen, but they have no plans to move for him & have not held talks about the Denmark star. https://t.co/ug3sRFaRIw

Mikel Arteta has made signing a centre back his top priority instead - despite Arsenal’s woes in front of goal. Club scouts have watched Turkey star Merih Demiral but he is unlikely to leave Juventus, with #Arsenal set to widen their search. https://t.co/GkgmqX1KdO

To be fair, you can never have enough centre backs :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

That's fucking unbelievable if true. Mind you, given our lot, it probably is true. :(

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

augie wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 4:15 pm
Midz wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 2:59 pm
Arsenal are ready to try and offload winger Nicolas Pepe and AC Milan could have two factors that work in their favour should they try a move, a report claims.

https://sempremilan.com/reports-arteta- ... us-reasons

Get rid of this useless cuntbag!!

Money up front or fcuk off - these c.unts will be loaning with an option to buy :roll: :banghead: :banghead:

Trouble is Augie, we're in no position to negotiate. We'll have to take whatever deal we can get to offload this mug. The alternative is to keep him on the books, paying his wages for the remainder of his contract, while his value depreciates even further. We've been down that road too many times and although we know that we're gonna take a huge financial hit over this, we need to cut and run as soon as possible.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Dear Chelsea

Do you have any has beens looking for a last pay day before retirement?

Yours
Stan & The Banter Boys

Dear Chairmen of Ligue 1

Do you have any players we can break our transfer record on, preferably as one footed as they come and as braindead as they come. Must suit our "resale" criteria i.e. worth the best part of f*** all within a year of signing

Best
Josh K

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:37 pm
Dear Chelsea

Do you have any has beens looking for a last pay day before retirement?

Yours
Stan & The Banter Boys

Dear Chairmen of Ligue 1

Do you have any players we can break our transfer record on, preferably as one footed as they come and as braindead as they come. Must suit our "resale" criteria i.e. worth the best part of f*** all within a year of signing

Best
Josh K
Jorginho on his way :D :D :D

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Retro Gunner wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 8:58 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Nov 25, 2020 9:36 am
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Nov 24, 2020 10:14 pm
According to @pbsportswriter, #Arsenal have been offered the chance to sign Christian Eriksen, but they have no plans to move for him & have not held talks about the Denmark star. https://t.co/ug3sRFaRIw

Mikel Arteta has made signing a centre back his top priority instead - despite Arsenal’s woes in front of goal. Club scouts have watched Turkey star Merih Demiral but he is unlikely to leave Juventus, with #Arsenal set to widen their search. https://t.co/GkgmqX1KdO

To be fair, you can never have enough centre backs :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :cussing: :cussing:

That's fucking unbelievable if true. Mind you, given our lot, it probably is true. :(
Well it's come from some lad with 9 followers on twitter (8 of whom are bots and the other's his mam) so it must be true 8)

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

maybe we can give pepe to lyon get aouar (if hes all that...) in exchange.

id take eriksen on loan as i mooted a few pages back before latest rumours...(maybe i should start a twitter page and have mcd quote me!)...even though hes nothing special but still way better than what we have at mo.

augie

Post by augie »

the playing mantis wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 11:15 am

id take eriksen on loan as i mooted a few pages back before latest rumours...(maybe i should start a twitter page and have mcd quote me!)...even though hes nothing special but still way better than what we have at mo.

You've met mcd then ? Accurate assessment I would agree 8) :wink:

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Fuck off one of the midfield robots and a CB to Inter and take Eriksen from them - jesus, we need a creative, goalscoring midfielder who knows this league and it would also piss the Scummers off something rotten. The bloke is 28 years old - absolute peak years for a player in his position - and head and shoulders above anything we've got in the creative department, knows London well and has been proven to do it in the PL

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:37 pm
Fuck off one of the midfield robots and a CB to Inter and take Eriksen from them - jesus, we need a creative, goalscoring midfielder who knows this league and it would also piss the Scummers off something rotten. The bloke is 28 years old - absolute peak years for a player in his position - and head and shoulders above anything we've got in the creative department, knows London well and has been proven to do it in the PL
Big risk though SteveO as he's been absolute dog shit for Inter in a slow league. Two scenarios here, he comes to us, rediscovers his form and tears it up or he continues on being a busted flush after we blow our wad on him.

Risky as fuck considering any midfield addition has to immediately bring attacking quality into the mix.

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

an end of season loan wouldn't be too risky.

will never happen though despite being pretty logical for all concerned (other than him not wanting to annoy the scum fans perhaps).

its so very depressing again when we could all see the areas that need improving under wenger yet season on season he failed to do anything about CD or DM positions. same is happening now, i appreciate hes only had one full transfer window, but why spunk money on soares, mari, who are a crap, b likely to be crap if he ever plays, in positions that we already have a load of crap in. maybe they thought the willian gamble would pay off as some creator but its been painfully obvious evry game subsequent to fulham the gamble failed big time.

augie

Post by augie »

Quality player - reactions might suggest a questionable attitude, but fcuk it I would still sign him in the morning

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/13312579 ... yon-squad/

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Tbh just reading the quote quickly, I did actually for a min think he was referring to me lol

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

augie wrote:
Thu Nov 26, 2020 1:08 pm

Tbh just reading the quote quickly, I did actually for a min think he was referring to me lol