ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @charles_watts, #Arsenal are interested in signing Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana this summer - but will wait for the verdict in his upcoming appeal against a doping ban before deciding to step up their interest.
https://t.co/lqxztvSmEp

Ajax would be looking to receive around £12m for the goalkeeper this summer, if his appeal is successful. But, given his contract is due to expire in 2022, it could be that an offer in the region of £7m is enough to tempt the Eredivisie champions into doing business.

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 1:18 pm
According to @charles_watts, #Arsenal are interested in signing Ajax goalkeeper Andre Onana this summer - but will wait for the verdict in his upcoming appeal against a doping ban before deciding to step up their interest.
https://t.co/lqxztvSmEp

Ajax would be looking to receive around £12m for the goalkeeper this summer, if his appeal is successful. But, given his contract is due to expire in 2022, it could be that an offer in the region of £7m is enough to tempt the Eredivisie champions into doing business.
A very good keeper tbf.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Fitting, seeing as half our players play like they've been on dope.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

My prediction is that we sell the saleable assets (Saka, Tierney, ESR and Martinelli) and buy a load of overpriced tripe.

augie

Post by augie »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

They sure as shit aint on anything performance enhancing :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

augie wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 5:30 pm
Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:03 pm

They sure as shit aint on anything performance enhancing :roll: :oops: :oops: :oops:
:lol:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 4:22 pm
My prediction is that we sell the saleable assets (Saka, Tierney, ESR and Martinelli) and buy a load of overpriced tripe.
Nah, think they'll move out the big contract players first. Auba, Laca, Willian, Xhaka, Bellerin, Partey.
Keep the young kids. Offer Luiz a player/ coach role, and Elneny a new contract. Bring back Willock and Guendouzi. Hopefully keep ESR as Odegaard and Cellabos won't be kept.
If anyone goes it will be Tierney, but given his injury record, will a CL club offer £50m for him?
Of course, this depends on whether Arteta stays.

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Nos89 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Nah, think they'll move out the big contract players first. Auba, Laca, Willian, Xhaka, Bellerin, Partey.
Keep the young kids. Offer Luiz a player/ coach role, and Elneny a new contract. Bring back Willock and Guendouzi. Hopefully keep ESR as Odegaard and Cellabos won't be kept.
If anyone goes it will be Tierney, but given his injury record, will a CL club offer £50m for him?
Who is signing Willian or Auba on their wages? :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @DExpress_Sport, Mikel Arteta is understood to be closer than most in the race to secure Yves Bissouma's services with Tottenham, West Ham & Everton also having made enquiries. #Arsenal https://t.co/IsA5VId3W0

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:41 pm
Nos89 wrote:
Fri May 07, 2021 9:23 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Who is signing Willian or Auba on their wages? :lol:

:rubchin: Uhhhmmmmmmm!!!!

Oh! I Know I know!!! :barscarf:

Us. :cry: :banghead: :cussing:

TeeCee

Post by TeeCee »

Well Alonso is on his way out of The Chavs so there’s our new first choice LB! :roll: :banghead:

A11M11

Post by A11M11 »

Guendouzi has broken a metatarsal , so that's him off the list for about 6 months . 3 to heal and then to regain fitness.

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

TeeCee wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 5:54 am
Well Alonso is on his way out of The Chavs so there’s our new first choice LB! :roll: :banghead:
Wouldn't surprise me in the slightest, along with any other c.unts the Chavs and plastic Mancs want to offload

Looking at the list of Kia Joorabchian's players, it wouldn't surprise me in the slightest if we spend all our transfer budget trying to sign Coutinho. He's becoming a journeyman failure, mega money contract loser and when Odegaard goes back to Madrid, Edu and the Spanish David Brent will be salivating over him

Herd

Post by Herd »

Out #
leno /runnarsson
cedric/mari luiz
partey/ xhaka
lacazette /aubamayang /willian/pepe
torreira / gueandozi

and with the 4.50 pence we get for those frauds il buy myself a double cone with a flake add some nuts and strawberry sauce and then i wont give a flying fuck about Arsenal !

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

Herd wrote:
Sat May 08, 2021 10:46 am
Out #
leno /runnarsson
cedric/mari luiz
partey/ xhaka
lacazette /aubamayang /willian/pepe
torreira / gueandozi

and with the 4.50 pence we get for those frauds il buy myself a double cone with a flake add some nuts and strawberry sauce and then i wont give a flying fuck about Arsenal !
Strawberry sauce....i know things are bad but there not that bad.