ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
DB10GOONER

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by DB10GOONER »

SteveO 35 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 7:46 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 2:48 pm
Héctor Bellerín will leave Arsenal, with a return to Spain the most likely path. There is significant interest from Villarreal. Sevilla are also interested. [@DiMarzio] #afc
See - I always told you how much of a hero Unai was

:barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:
:barscarf: :barscarf:

It'd be like him giving a last thank you to us fans. What a man he is. 8)

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 6:58 pm
According to @charles_watts, talks between #Arsenal & Wolves over a potential deal for Ruben Neves will accelerate once Granit Xhaka’s exit is finalised. https://t.co/tyfXSTQKJr

Without a doubt we would get Aouar or ward-prowse for less money than we will end up paying for neves, so how does that deal seem appealing to AFC ? Anyone know who his agent is ? :rubchin: Must be some bizarre reason why we would shell out £40m for neves :?

John F

Post by John F »

With Clive going who is going to be the new Clive? :rubchin:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:54 pm
Hopefully no one. 8)

I bet the entitled little cùnt can't resist having a dig at the Arsenal fans when he goes. It's all our fault. :roll:

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Highly-rated youngster Charlie Patino is expected to stay at Arsenal & be integrated into the first team next season. It’s likely that he’ll be offered a new contract when he turns 18 in October. [@ChrisWheatley_] #afc

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Arsenal & Mikel Arteta are fans of Houssem Aouar, but his agent & family are pushing him to move to a Champions League club. In current circumstances, Arsenal is not the #1 option for the player’s camp. [@TheAFCBeII] #afc

Aouar does not appear to be Arsenal’s first choice this summer, but should Aouar’s agent fail to find a Champions League club willing to buy the player or Arsenal fail to sign their primary targets, there could be a move towards the end of the transfer window. [@TheAFCBeII] #afc

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

An unnamed senior Premier league player is interested in joining Arsenal but his agent prefers an Italian club and he could be too dear for Arsenal. If he can't get a move to Italy he may talk to Arsenal and a deal might be done before the new season. [@ThrowShitAtAWall] #afc

:D

augie

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:57 pm
John F wrote:
Hopefully no one. 8)

I bet the entitled little cùnt can't resist having a dig at the Arsenal fans when he goes. It's all our fault. :roll:

That will make my day all the sweeter knowing that he feels that we fcuked him over :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:08 pm
An unnamed senior Premier league player is interested in joining Arsenal but his agent prefers an Italian club and he could be too dear for Arsenal. If he can't get a move to Italy he may talk to Arsenal and a deal might be done before the new season. [@ThrowShitAtAWall] #afc

:D

:lol: :high5:

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 8:59 pm
Highly-rated youngster Charlie Patino is expected to stay at Arsenal & be integrated into the first team next season. It’s likely that he’ll be offered a new contract when he turns 18 in October. [@ChrisWheatley_] #afc

And I'm sure pep's cone boy will show him how much he wants him to sign the deal by giving him the same amount of game time that he gave balogun - sweet fcuk all :roll:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
John F wrote:
Hopefully no one. 8)

That will make my day all the sweeter knowing that he feels that we fcuked him over :barscarf: :barscarf: :barscarf:

It's written in the stars he will have to return to The Bowl at some point and can you imagine the Dogs Abuse the CUNTT will get! Oh! Boy!!! :box: :dancingbanana:

augie

Post by augie »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:14 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 9:10 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
John F wrote:
Hopefully no one. 8)

It's written in the stars he will have to return to The Bowl at some point and can you imagine the Dogs Abuse the CUNTT will get! Oh! Boy!!! :box: :dancingbanana:

I'd sell my kids to get tickets for that 8)

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:57 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Tue Jun 08, 2021 4:16 pm
Granit Xhaka to Roma is a done deal.

We’ll receive somewhere in the region of £18-20million in total, after add-ons.
So this begs the question of how?

The Premier League window doesn't open until tomorrow and Serie A not until July 1st.

As desperate as I am for it to be true I'm holding back my celebrations for a while until he's actually on that plane to Rome. :lol:
Lots of deals are done before the window open , but I know what you mean , I want to see him in that shirt before I start celebrating.

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If we could get rid of Kolasinac too it would finally feel like the Wenger era is over in terms of the squad, I know there are some holdovers but the majority of his shittest buys would finally be gone

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I cant believe that clubs are even in for clive and bellerend, Do these clubs not do their homework before spending millions or do they just look at a you tube show reel and make the decision to buy.