ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 7:15 am
I cant believe that clubs are even in for clive and bellerend, Do these clubs not do their homework before spending millions or do they just look at a you tube show reel and make the decision to buy.

Our own club like to go into the history channel highlights of chav players that they want rid of, and then we buy based on that 8)

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @calciomercatoit, Granit Xhaka has rejected an offer from another Serie A club because he has already given his word to Roma & Jose Mourinho. https://t.co/45ghD3fKm6

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

With Xaha looking like hes going its a big shame the fans cant let him know how they feel about this despicable deluded useless piece of shit

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 8:13 am
According to @calciomercatoit, Granit Xhaka has rejected an offer from another Serie A club because he has already given his word to Roma & Jose Mourinho. https://t.co/45ghD3fKm6
Poor Roma. Cùnted twice by the PL. :barscarf: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ainsley Maitland-Niles’ situation is being closely monitored by Crystal Palace, who have made enquiries for the Arsenal man. 🔴 #AFC

SteveO 35

Post by SteveO 35 »

Any news on Joe Cole, Loic Remy or Benzema?

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Would everyone be happy us going in to the season with Auba, Gabi and Balogun as our three strikers and sell Eddie and Laca , I know I would?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Not really, Auba is struggling with the way we are playing right now under Arteta and I can't see things changing to suit his style of play and Martinelli and Balogun are unknown quantities as yet.

Laca has worked better and supported the youngsters around him more effectively even if there are questions over his strike rate.

Ultimately it comes down to Arteta's way of playing and that is the problem can he adjust our style of play to suit who he decides to go with of which I am doubtful :rubchin:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Arsenal are monitoring 21 year old striker Alexander Isak. He has a £60m release clause and, if Arsenal sell a striker, he’ll most likely be a target of theirs. [@TheAthleticUK]

Isak got 17 goals and 2 assists in 34 La Liga matches last season.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Matteo Guendouzi has agreed personal terms with Marseille. Negotiations still taking place with Arsenal, who want to part ways with the player. A transaction of less than €15m is expected. [@laprovence]

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 2:47 pm
Matteo Guendouzi has agreed personal terms with Marseille. Negotiations still taking place with Arsenal, who want to part ways with the player. A transaction of less than €15m is expected. [@laprovence]
Excellent, fuck the shit c unt off asap.

Midz

Post by Midz »

Until i see it on .com it's doubtful but it looks like the swiss turd is going to Roma.

Yay !

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

Kalou has been seen at Luton Airport...

...pushing trollies.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

.@FabrizioRomano: “Willian is willing to leave Arsenal this summer & Arsenal are open to sell him, so let’s see how negotiations will go, but for sure, Willian is one of the players who can leave Arsenal.” [@podcastherewego] #afc

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jun 09, 2021 5:16 pm
.@FabrizioRomano: “Willian is willing to leave Arsenal this summer & Arsenal are open to sell him, so let’s see how negotiations will go, but for sure, Willian is one of the players who can leave Arsenal.” [@podcastherewego] #afc
After the seeming legitimacy of my Xhaka info I have now been told that we are willing to let Willian go on a free to Inter Miami. It’s up to Willian to take the pay cut he is being offered. He wants out but does he want to be out out??