ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
gooner265

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:24 am
GoonerMuzz wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:11 am
I said from the start I was more interested in who we offloaded and once again it looks like our wonderful negotiators are going to fail to get rid of Wenger's leftovers :oops:

You and me both buddy - you cant start a new chapter with the same old shite stinking the place out of it. What kind of example will the likes of xhaka, bellend and the fat bosnian show our young players ?
Not a chance they will be here by the end of the window, patience , it will all.kick off soon everyone is playing poker because of the lack of money floating around.

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:43 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:26 am
xgtdec wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 7:05 am
So this is where the patriarchy is based....i knew it, pass me my soy latte so i can tell you how that young lady is a real person with real feelings

for ma lamb baton...in her gob, and then out of it...then back in........look here come alex scott, you want some too do ya.....

Oh how my mask has slipped :evil:
At the risk of mixing my metaphors.... ah fuck it I'm just gonna.... you still got that chip burning a hole in your ass huh? :lol: :wink:

Or.... are you, by chance..... a lady....? :shock:

:wink:

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

WHAT!!!?????

xgtdec is a Shemale??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Holy slapping arseholes! :shock:
How dare you assume my gender....anyway...eh transfers of the footballing kind...

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 10:27 am
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:39 am
Midz wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 8:27 am
Are we still in the transfer thread? I get confused sometimes, well actually a lot of the time on here. :D

Anyway... here's what could be a good buy for the money if it comes off:-
Arsenal eyeing-up teenage winger Matchoi Djalo available for just £1m

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/27/arsenal- ... -14996905/
We’ll put him on £80k per week and be stuck with him for the length of his contract when he flops.
Hey, we don't buy millionaires, we make them. 8)
:lol: :lol:

augie

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:42 am
augie wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:
I said from the start I was more interested in who we offloaded and once again it looks like our wonderful negotiators are going to fail to get rid of Wenger's leftovers :oops:

You and me both buddy - you cant start a new chapter with the same old shite stinking the place out of it. What kind of example will the likes of xhaka, bellend and the fat bosnian show our young players ?
Not a chance they will be here by the end of the window, patience , it will all.kick off soon everyone is playing poker because of the lack of money floating around.

The only one of the 3 of them c.unts that we received an offer for, we deemed it unacceptable so he is still here. There are rumours of interest in bellend, but those same rumours are suggesting that those clubs only want him on loan, so there is unlikely to be a sale there either. And of course lastly we have the fat bosnian fool who no c.unt seems to want either on loan or to buy - the tide wouldnt take these c.unts, so either we start accepting the reality and reduce our asking prices, or we will be left with at least 2 of them at the end of this transfer window. As I have said previously, I would take £5m less on a transfer fee to sell bellend (or any of them), rather than allow them out on loan just to lose a percentage of their wages from our wage bill - if no club wants to buy them, then I would stick them in the reserves or let them train with the ladies team until the next transfer window opens

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Ben White has been at London Colney today finalising his move to Arsenal.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Fenerbahçe have made Cédric their priority signing this summer.

They would like a loan with an obligation to buy. Arsenal want €6m.

[@takvim] #afc

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 1:36 pm
Fenerbahçe have made Cédric their priority signing this summer.

They would like a loan with an obligation to buy. Arsenal want €6m.

[@takvim] #afc
what is it with loans and obligations to buy, is it just postponing the move till a time where the buying club predicts they'll have money and the selling club the the wages off the books?

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

I'd guess club's as well as being financially in the shit already are wary that Europe will go back into full lockdown again

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sky Sports say #Arsenal are interested in signing James Maddison from Leicester but are still monitoring Martin Odegaard's situation at Real Madrid, as they look to sign an attacking midfielder this summer. https://t.co/4gVf4VoOgJ

Leicester do not want to sell Maddison & it is understood it would take a bid in excess of £70m for them to even consider selling the 24-year-old. The Foxes are under no pressure to sell as Maddison is under contract until 2024. https://t.co/DZGuneFGzc

The Gunners also remain interested in doing a deal for Sheffield United keeper Aaron Ramsdale with discussions over a fee continuing through intermediaries. #Arsenal https://t.co/EhNerOLrWp

The Gunners are open to allowing strikers Alexandre Lacazette & Eddie Nketiah to leave the club this summer with both having entered the final year of their contracts. #Arsenal https://t.co/m3293NbHDi

Midz

Post by Midz »

Has he signed yet?

Midz

Post by Midz »

Has Swissturd el Cuntio gone yet?

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

augie wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 12:17 pm
gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 11:42 am
augie wrote:
GoonerMuzz wrote:

The only one of the 3 of them c.unts that we received an offer for, we deemed it unacceptable so he is still here. There are rumours of interest in bellend, but those same rumours are suggesting that those clubs only want him on loan, so there is unlikely to be a sale there either. And of course lastly we have the fat bosnian fool who no c.unt seems to want either on loan or to buy - the tide wouldnt take these c.unts, so either we start accepting the reality and reduce our asking prices, or we will be left with at least 2 of them at the end of this transfer window. As I have said previously, I would take £5m less on a transfer fee to sell bellend (or any of them), rather than allow them out on loan just to lose a percentage of their wages from our wage bill - if no club wants to buy them, then I would stick them in the reserves or let them train with the ladies team until the next transfer window opens
I think even you said we shouldn't accept less than £20 million for him so why should we roll over , he's an international captain . I do believe all three will be gone though but agree with you , drop your wage demand or go unregistered.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Ben White is an Arsenal player. Contract signed, medical completed, announcement imminent.

The fee is £50mil. Payment will be staggered throughout his contract. An additional £5mil owed to Brighton if he plays 10 competitive England games (no friendlies). £120k p/w salary. #AFC

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:02 am
Midz wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:51 pm
augie wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 7:41 pm
StuartL wrote:
Tue Jul 27, 2021 6:11 pm
Some great news though :barscarf: :barscarf:

The women have signed a 22yr old blonde Norwegian.

https://www.arsenal.com/news/welcome-fr ... ns-arsenal

Looks like she got a good rogering before that photo was taken 8)
:lol: It does doesn't it
Unlike Bellerin she does eat meat.

:lol: :lol: :barscarf:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

gooner265 wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 5:25 pm
Ben White is an Arsenal player. Contract signed, medical completed, announcement imminent.

The fee is £50mil. Payment will be staggered throughout his contract. An additional £5mil owed to Brighton if he plays 10 competitive England games (no friendlies). £120k p/w salary. #AFC
We hand out big-money contracts like confetti. Straight in on over £6m per annum. :barscarf: