ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Clummo me too

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

If the clubfoot stories are true then I'm riding off into the sunset

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Héctor Bellerín’s representatives met Edu, the technical director, this week & were informed Arsenal would like him to extend his deal, which ends in 2023. [Guardian] #afc

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal will ask Granit Xhaka to agree a contract extension. His deal expires in 2023 & the club are keen to protect themselves, while ensuring two experienced players are retained for at least another year when replacements would be costly & difficult to source. [Guardian] #afc https://t.co/ff402yZCld

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

xgtdec wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:12 pm
I have to hand it to clive, he's a wind up master.

Tells all uf us to do one, hangs a roma transfer out on the hook and we all bite with excitement.....then reels us in with the signing of a new and improved contract, as a WUM i doff my cap to you sir. As a footballer your a ku*nt.
:lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:14 pm
Arsenal will ask Granit Xhaka to agree a contract extension. His deal expires in 2023 & the club are keen to protect themselves, while ensuring two experienced players are retained for at least another year when replacements would be costly & difficult to source. [Guardian] #afc https://t.co/ff402yZCld
McD, buddy, mate, old chap, I like you.... but I am so fucking close to banning you right now it's like a VAR offside line drawn by Jasper.... you are fucking depressing the shit out of me. First Linda and now Clive? :cry:

FOR THE LOVE OF GOD MAN, STOP!! :cussing: :box:

:wink:

John F

Post by John F »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:26 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
McD, buddy, mate, old chap, I like you.... but I am so fucking close to banning you right now it's like a VAR offside line drawn by Jasper.... you are fucking depressing the shit out of me. First Linda and now Clive? :cry:

Just needs Kebabasnatch to be offered a new contract to complete the trio of shite.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Can't shoot the messenger :lol:

Ps you'll thank me later

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @Linterista_page, Hector Bellerin absolutely wants to join Inter. The player has confirmed several times that he wants the Nerazzurri, & its most likely that the player's will will be decisive for the white smoke. https://t.co/g6yRTSbtqg

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:01 pm
Héctor Bellerín’s representatives met Edu, the technical director, this week & were informed Arsenal would like him to extend his deal, which ends in 2023. [Guardian] #afc

:coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit: :coffeespit:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

Maybe edu and cone boy are undercover agents for the wiggy out campaign.

LeftfootlegendGooner

Post by LeftfootlegendGooner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 1:11 pm
Ernie71 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 12:53 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 11:06 am
𝗘𝘅𝗰𝗹𝘂𝘀𝗶𝘃𝗲 | #Arsenal are preparing to offer Granit Xhaka a new contract this summer after Roma failed to make a suitable bid for the midfielder | @amylawrence71 #AFC

https://t.co/YTJXF4PRWm

:cussing:
If this happens thats me and Arsenal finished
Bye Ernie :lol:
:coffeespit:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

John F wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:31 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 6:26 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

Just needs Kebabasnatch to be offered a new contract to complete the trio of shite.
A genuine Triumvirate of Cùnts. :censored:

Perryashburtongroves

Post by Perryashburtongroves »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 7:03 pm
According to @Linterista_page, Hector Bellerin absolutely wants to join Inter. The player has confirmed several times that he wants the Nerazzurri, & its most likely that the player's will will be decisive for the white smoke. https://t.co/g6yRTSbtqg
I'll use the same comparison that I've used before but for this context this time. I absolutely want to have a threesome with Helena Christensen and Heidi Klum. It in absolutely no way means they want to have one with me. Perhaps I need to ring Hector and let him know that sometimes, you might just not really be the type for the object of your affections. It's probably best to lower your ambitions slightly.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

This transfer window just gets worse and Worse and WORSE AND WORSE AND WORSE

AAAAAND FUCKKKINNN DEPRESSING.

:banghead: :box: :banghead: :box: :cussing:

:suicide: