ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
BobbyPires7

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by BobbyPires7 »

TeeCee wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 9:16 pm
We should be great down the right hand side with the Japanese guy playing with Bukayo Saki in front of him. :cheers:
And Thomas “Origami ankles” Partey holding it all together.

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:33 pm
IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:52 pm
augie wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:45 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 12:44 pm
rodders999 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 11:19 am

Basically they’re happy to piss away another year of his career so that they can trouser all the money next summer when he’s a free agent.

Sad :roll:
Yep. But it's the modern game. A successful career to most young modern fooblers is no longer judged on what trophies you won but on how much money you trousered. Parasitic agent scum like Jabberwocky have ruined the game. And the rot started with the Bosman cùnt. :censored:

In fairness he aint going to accumulate many of them at our place - palace maybe, but certainly not here :lol: :lol: :lol:
I don't blame the lad. It's a fragile career so make all the money you can.

Everyone of us would do the same
Speak for yourself. I'd be about the trophies. I'd want to achieve things. I mean even the lower PL average players are paid millions. How much do you actually need to live on?

The problem with so many of the modern young players is they never fulfill their potential because they don't have to. A couple seasons in the PL and if they aren't stupid with their money they are set for life.
Yes but he has filled his potential and it isn't good enough to play at the top level. So he's looking after himself by taking money from some rich *word censored*

Midz

Post by Midz »

BobbyPires7 wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:37 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 3:34 pm
Midz wrote:
Wed Sep 01, 2021 1:42 pm
To celebrate the aquisition of our new defender I'm having a pint of Asahi at the Japanese store in Westfield.

Cheers!!!
Kanpai !! :barscarf:
Getting in the Japanese right back will give us real balance. What with Sumo Kolasinac playing left back. :mrgnu2:
Maybe not for a while yet as he got injured last night:-
Sead Kolasinac injured by Chelsea target Jules Kounde during Bosnia vs France
https://metro.co.uk/2021/09/02/sead-kol ... -15192787/

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🇪🇬 Beşiktaş have sent an official offer to Arsenal for Mohamed Elneny. The deadline for UEFA squads to be submitted is today in order for them to be eligible to play. They want him available for their Champions League campaign. [@ntvspor].

https://t.co/X1xehy4dU3

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 11:25 am
🇪🇬 Beşiktaş have sent an official offer to Arsenal for Mohamed Elneny. The deadline for UEFA squads to be submitted is today in order for them to be eligible to play. They want him available for their Champions League campaign. [@ntvspor].

https://t.co/X1xehy4dU3

FLUSH :barscarf:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Much as Elneny is well below par, getting rid of him means even more of Xhaka with paper ankles as the only other alternative :cussing: :cussing:

At least with Elneny here there is a very occasional alternative even as a last 10 minute sub it is less I have to watch the *word censored* on the pitch in our shirt :wink:

augie

Post by augie »

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

GoonerMuzz wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 12:07 pm
Much as Elneny is well below par, getting rid of him means even more of Xhaka with paper ankles as the only other alternative :cussing: :cussing:

At least with Elneny here there is a very occasional alternative even as a last 10 minute sub it is less I have to watch the *word censored* on the pitch in our shirt :wink:
Elneny, xaha, bellerin, chambers, AMN, Mari, Nekitah all 3rd rate SHIT

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

My scum supporting mate tells me the rumour among their supporters is that we are getting Aurier now he’s a free agent.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

🇵🇹 Cedric Soares wants to stay at Arsenal and has no desire to leave or go to Turkey.

🇪🇬 Two Turkish teams want Mohamed Elneny. Player is considering options after Arteta/Edu U-turn on Maitland-Niles.

Transfer window in Turkey closes on September 8 🗓️

https://t.co/uNswvHxpLo

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

All these names leaving or supposedly leaving.... the single player we should be prioritising getting rid of is Clive. The fucking oxygen thief is the worst player we have and by some distance. :x

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Serge Aurier would consider a move to Arsenal after terminating his contract at Tottenham. The 28-year-old wants to stay in England & Arsenal are one of a number of clubs that have been made aware of his preference. [Sky] #afc https://t.co/oMt0ABKTKF

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:06 pm
Serge Aurier would consider a move to Arsenal after terminating his contract at Tottenham. The 28-year-old wants to stay in England & Arsenal are one of a number of clubs that have been made aware of his preference. [Sky] #afc https://t.co/oMt0ABKTKF
It seems my mate was right! 😬

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 5:06 pm
Another right back? :lol:

The guy is poo.

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Thu Sep 02, 2021 3:00 pm
🇵🇹 Cedric Soares wants to stay at Arsenal and has no desire to leave or go to Turkey.

🇪🇬 Two Turkish teams want Mohamed Elneny. Player is considering options after Arteta/Edu U-turn on Maitland-Niles.

Transfer window in Turkey closes on September 8 🗓️

https://t.co/uNswvHxpLo
Of course he wants to stay at Arsenal. No one else would consider paying him the ridiculous wage he receives from us.