ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:16 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:51 pm

Publicity shots are done. Just waiting official announcement.

I'm so excited!! :roll:

Reportedly wearing the number 4, which is actually Saliba's number. More fuel for Augie's fire. :lol:
Oof why did you post that? :banghead:

He'll be unbearable now! :lol: :wink:

Buddy, between xhaka staying and signing a new contract, and smith-rowe being shafted out of his proper position for the vanilla kid from norway, and of course saliba being shafted out by the (not spanish but part of spain :wink: ) c.unt, you and me will be drowning in depression for a long while :lol: :lol:

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 pm
Granit is back in preseason training with the gunners and remains “key to Arteta’s plans”
[Sky Sports] https://t.co/Hb05oXdh0E
Like a new signing :barscarf:

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

augie wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Reportedly wearing the number 4, which is actually Saliba's number. More fuel for Augie's fire. :lol:

Buddy, between xhaka staying and signing a new contract, and smith-rowe being shafted out of his proper position for the vanilla kid from norway, and of course saliba being shafted out by the (not spanish but part of spain :wink: ) c.unt, you and me will be drowning in depression for a long while :lol: :lol:
be sick if that fucker xaha stays.....absolute shower of shit they are

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 2:31 pm
Granit is back in preseason training with the gunners and remains “key to Arteta’s plans”
[Sky Sports] https://t.co/Hb05oXdh0E

The part I like best is where it says

"While it may appear to be a U-turn by Arsenal, it is thought Arteta never wanted to let Xhaka go having initially convinced him to stay in January 2020"

When you look at the overall picture (paying way over the odds for white, fighting to keep xhaka, trying to sign ramsdale, and of course expressing interest in abraham), it is very easy to see why kroenke jnr said that we should be very excited for this transfer window, and why the club keep telling us to trust the process :lol: :lol: :lol:

We are so lucky we got shot of that nasty old guendouzi and the whingy south american torreira, cos now we will have the super talented xhaka to guide us back to the promised land :roll: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: :censored: :censored:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sky Italy report Xhaka has got tired of waiting for Roma & could decide to renew his contract with #Arsenal in the next few hours. The English club has offered him a contract with higher wages than those offered by the Giallorossi. https://t.co/M1AbO6x2Nm

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

He's so good that Roma are the only club interested in him.

No reports of anyone else interested or watching how things develop before swooping in. Just one club, managed by a dinosaur manager who "likes" him cos he lived down the same street.

He ain't going anywhere! :lol:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

Jesus fucking wept, I'm not sure I can handle another season of Clive being an ever present and those around him being rotated to keep him happy...... There are no words to express my loathing of the people running our club from Arteta upwards right now :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:54 pm

No reports of anyone else interested or watching how things develop before swooping in. Just one club, managed by a dinosaur manager who "likes" him cos he lived down the same street.

I miss the days when Arsenal management rang all us fans at home and asked who we should buy and for how much should we pay :rubchin: :lol:

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:01 pm
Clummo99 wrote:

I miss the days when Arsenal management rang all us fans at home and asked who we should buy and for how much should we pay :rubchin: :lol:
We had to go ex-directory because of those. :lol:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I miss the days when Arsenal signed class players and got rid of cùnts like Clive.

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

The displeasing continues.

We're never going to get rid of him, are we. :banghead:

DB10GOONER

Post by DB10GOONER »

augie wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 3:22 pm
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

I put you at pretty much bang on the money there augster. I'm actually honestly going to struggle to watch our games this season. Just the thought of the talentless imbecilic cùnt Clive pointing and bullshitting his way around the pitch is fucking making me livid. :twisted:

xgtdec

Post by xgtdec »

I have to hand it to clive, he's a wind up master.

Tells all uf us to do one, hangs a roma transfer out on the hook and we all bite with excitement.....then reels us in with the signing of a new and improved contract, as a WUM i doff my cap to you sir. As a footballer your a ku*nt.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:04 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Do you remember the clublines you'd ring to get any news football wise,or stare at Teletext waiting for the pages to change :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:14 pm
Midz wrote:
Fri Jul 30, 2021 4:04 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Do you remember the clublines you'd ring to get any news football wise,or stare at Teletext waiting for the pages to change :lol:
I was never stupid enough to phone clubcall from home. I always waited until I was in work. :lol: