ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
augie

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by augie »

gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:19 am
augie wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:16 am
gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:11 am
wibble wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:49 am
gooner265 wrote:
Thu Jun 24, 2021 4:02 pm
The signing of Ben White is expected to be followed by that of Anderlecht midfielder Albert Sambi Lokonga, with player sales to take priority afterwards. Mikel Arteta & Edu are focused on adding Premier League proven players to the squad. [@ChrisWheatley_] #afc https://t.co/wPuFGcsAbe
By signing someone from Anderlecht :roll:
I'm OK with this , we need to get ahead of the game and sign young plabefore they develop into 30m plus players, something Leicester do very well.

We were signing young players but pep's water boy doesnt want to play them - honestly I wouldnt trust this c.unt to buy a loaf of bread at the local bakery :roll:
But not young players he signed, every manager has their own preferences.
As I said before he has no excuses this year , it will be his team and will have nowhere to hide.

As a huge long term critic of how this c.unt has treated saliba and few other young players, I have to say that my outrage at that isnt anywhere close to my anger at his treatment of martinelli, and he should be sacked on the spot if he tries to sell him or continues to treat him this way :evil: I dont care if he signed him or not, martinelli did enough the previous season to suggest that he could be a real star for us in the coming years, and Arsenal Football Club's priority should be the future of the club and not some misguided loyalty to a c.unt who feel's insecure around young players that he didnt sign.

If we had proper football people running this club they would have stepped in by now and ended arteta's shit show before he does any more damage to the future of our club :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

augie wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:34 am
gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:19 am
augie wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:16 am
gooner265 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 9:11 am
wibble wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 7:49 am

By signing someone from Anderlecht :roll:
I'm OK with this , we need to get ahead of the game and sign young plabefore they develop into 30m plus players, something Leicester do very well.

We were signing young players but pep's water boy doesnt want to play them - honestly I wouldnt trust this c.unt to buy a loaf of bread at the local bakery :roll:
But not young players he signed, every manager has their own preferences.
As I said before he has no excuses this year , it will be his team and will have nowhere to hide.

As a huge long term critic of how this c.unt has treated saliba and few other young players, I have to say that my outrage at that isnt anywhere close to my anger at his treatment of martinelli, and he should be sacked on the spot if he tries to sell him or continues to treat him this way :evil: I dont care if he signed him or not, martinelli did enough the previous season to suggest that he could be a real star for us in the coming years, and Arsenal Football Club's priority should be the future of the club and not some misguided loyalty to a c.unt who feel's insecure around young players that he didnt sign.

If we had proper football people running this club they would have stepped in by now and ended arteta's shit show before he does any more damage to the future of our club :evil: :evil: :censored: :censored: :censored:

I am with you 1,000,000% on the Martinelli situation - Yes he got injured, but anyone with an iota of football nouse can see he IS a future star and the kind of player that even when he is not having a good game still runs himself into the ground for the team AND is one of those players who Can Change a Game.
Arteta is a C.UNT and the sooner he is gone we might be able to begin the re-build properly.

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Not a hope Martinelli is getting sold, you lot have lost the fucking plot again :roll:

:wink:

GoonerMuzz

Post by GoonerMuzz »

If the right offer was made for Martinelli he probably would be sold however you could say that about ESR, Saka or even Tierney, that's the way football works.

The current Arsenal is not a football club in the sense of looking for success on the pitch which is what we all want to see, success these days would appear to be about profit margins and financial gains.

Any footballing success will happen only as an aside to the book balancing, not as a focus of the business.

In reality if you want to continue supporting Arsenal then you have to accept this to a degree otherwise your head will explode :lol:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

The second the sheikhs lost the CL final it was inevitable that they were just going to throw shit loads of cash it, they'll probably spend close to a quarter of a billion alone on both Kane and Grealish :roll:

How the fuck can anyone compete with that shit?

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:58 am
The second the sheikhs lost the CL final it was inevitable that they were just going to throw shit loads of cash it, they'll probably spend close to a quarter of a billion alone on both Kane and Grealish :roll:

How the fuck can anyone compete with that shit?
Yeah, well that’s a concern for another day (or club). We struggle to compete with Leicester and west ham because our recruitment and team management has been so bad!

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

NEW: Everton are interested in signing Rob Holding from Arsenal but the Toffes will face big competition with 5 other Premier League clubs for his signature The player is available for sale and can leave if an offer of £30m is on the table. #afc [@GPLF_N] https://t.co/DF1Zx5QvXJ

g88ner

Post by g88ner »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:39 am
NEW: Everton are interested in signing Rob Holding from Arsenal but the Toffes will face big competition with 5 other Premier League clubs for his signature The player is available for sale and can leave if an offer of £30m is on the table. #afc [@GPLF_N] https://t.co/DF1Zx5QvXJ
£30m for Rob Holding :lol: :lol: :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Harry Maguire 80m :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:43 am
Not a hope Martinelli is getting sold, you lot have lost the fucking plot again :roll:

I hope we have Rodders, BUT You as have we all witnessed what Arteta thinks of Martinelli - The times he could and should have played him but left him wasting on the bench. I hope you're right....as I look forward to seeing Martinelli become the (Arsenal) player we all know he is and can be.

augie

Post by augie »

rodders999 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 10:43 am

With the winking emoji I'm not sure if you are being serious or not, but IF you do believe that there isnt a hope of martinelli being sold, I am genuinely interested to know why you believe that :?

augie

Post by augie »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 11:39 am

Maybe someone with more time than I have will go through the stats and prove me wrong, but last season it appeared to me that holding was the one constant in that defence whilst every other centre back was rotated around him - it is for this reason that I cannot see pep's water boy sanctioning his sale regardless of the size of the bid.
On a personal level I would be happy to see him sold, and £30m seems like a reasonable fee to me - he would go with my gratitude and best wishes cos he has been nothing but honest and committed since the day he joined the club, but the reality is that his talent is a level below what we need

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

Rob Holding is the best centre half we have imo. I wouldn't like to see him sold.

augie

Post by augie »

Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Jun 25, 2021 1:23 pm
Rob Holding is the best centre half we have imo. I wouldn't like to see him sold.

Pre covid I think gabriel showed himself to be the best, but post covid he was shocking, so it all depends what gabriel we have next season.

Mari has never convinced me tbh, but again he is an arteta man so I doubt if he is going anywhere anytime soon

Saliba ?? God knows, and the rest of us will never know as long as the basque c.unt remains in charge. His club career in france has been really promising to date (standout player for Nice last season), but the premier league is another step up and we wont know if he is up to it unless he gets a proper chance

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC: Health Secretary Matt Hancock has admitted breaking social distancing guidance after pictures of him kissing an aide were published in a newspaper.

He said he had "let people down" after photos emerged of him with Gina Coladangelo - whom he appointed - and was "very sorry".

Labour urged the PM to sack Mr Hancock, calling his position "untenable".

But Downing Street said Boris Johnson accepted Mr Hancock's apology and "considers the matter closed".

Asked whether the prime minister had "full confidence" in Mr Hancock, the PM's spokesman replied: "Yes."

:rubchin:

So! "Appointed' is the terms tories use when fuckking a colleague / underling is it ???

Not a transfer rumour BUT not very sportsman - like is it, first he appoints her than he errrmmm "Appoints" her. :D