ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by StuartL »

DB10GOONER wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:07 pm
Clummo99 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 6:45 pm
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:40 pm
Heard a rumour Tierney is wanted by Munich. Reckon they can get him on the cheap sans European football.
They will be in the market for a leftback seeing as David Alaba is moving on to Real Madrid.

Expect Bayern to be linked with a lot of players in that position by journos everywhere. :lol:
The Ornstein fucktard will be all over it. He'll name 52 different leftbacks and when one of them signs he'll do a big I told you so and his arsehole snowflake fanboys will hail him as the footballing oracle his mastubatory fantasies tell him he is.... :roll:
Is that any different to us lot on here with McDowell ? :rubchin: :rubchin:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

StuartL wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 8:14 am
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:
Heard a rumour Tierney is wanted by Munich. Reckon they can get him on the cheap sans European football.
They will be in the market for a leftback seeing as David Alaba is moving on to Real Madrid.

Expect Bayern to be linked with a lot of players in that position by journos everywhere. :lol:
The Ornstein fucktard will be all over it. He'll name 52 different leftbacks and when one of them signs he'll do a big I told you so and his arsehole snowflake fanboys will hail him as the footballing oracle his mastubatory fantasies tell him he is.... :roll:
No but he hasn't made a career out of it. :lol:

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:33 am
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:
BobbyPires7 wrote:

Not for the want of trying. :wink:

Andrew

Post by Andrew »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 11:00 am
Clummo99 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 9:33 am
StuartL wrote:
DB10GOONER wrote:
Clummo99 wrote:

Not for the want of trying. :wink:

Have they ever been seen in the same place at the same time?
:rubchin: :rubchin:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @TNTSportsAR, #Arsenal are preparing an offer for Real Betis' Argentine International midfielder Guido Rodriguez. https://t.co/AJQrbNI3U9

BTW what a bunch of comedians on here :lol: :lol:

Clummo99

Post by Clummo99 »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 12:19 pm
According to @TNTSportsAR, #Arsenal are preparing an offer for Real Betis' Argentine International midfielder Guido Rodriguez. https://t.co/AJQrbNI3U9

I defended you!! :lol:

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:14 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

BTW what a bunch of comedians on here but not Clummo99 :lol: :lol:
Sorted 8)

StuartL
Location: It’s a new dawn, a new day a new life, for me and I’m feeling good

Post by StuartL »

Clummo99 wrote:
Sat May 01, 2021 1:14 pm
mcdowell42 wrote:

And in my mastubatory fantasies you frequently appear.....

(but not as an oracle )

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

According to @gharrypratt, #Arsenal are increasingly confident of winning the race to sign Yves Bissouma despite three other clubs being interested. https://t.co/X2uYP811GC

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

BBC:

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta could be willing to give 21-year-old English midfielder Joe Willock, who is on loan at Newcastle United, a chance to prove himself with the Gunners. (Shields Gazzette)

Arteta also says Arsenal "are going to have that discussion" when it comes to extending 20-year-old English midfielder Emile Smith Rowe's contract at the club. (Sky Sports)

Arsenal believe they can bring in 24-year-old Brighton and Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma for £30m. (Daily Star on Sunday)

Arsenal's manager Mikel Arteta has pretended to have secret talks with Lionel Messi's agent and father Jorge Messi about the possibility of him pretending to sign for Arsenal so that that both he and the Kroenke's can continue to fool the fans and cling on to the club and their relative positions as manager and owners.

John F

Post by John F »

OneBardGooner wrote:
Sun May 02, 2021 2:34 am
BBC:

Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta could be willing to give 21-year-old English midfielder Joe Willock, who is on loan at Newcastle United, a chance to prove himself with the Gunners. (Shields Gazzette)

Arteta also says Arsenal "are going to have that discussion" when it comes to extending 20-year-old English midfielder Emile Smith Rowe's contract at the club. (Sky Sports)

Arsenal believe they can bring in 24-year-old Brighton and Mali midfielder Yves Bissouma for £30m. (Daily Star on Sunday)

Arsenal's manager Mikel Arteta has pretended to have secret talks with Lionel Messi's agent and father Jorge Messi about the possibility of him pretending to sign for Arsenal so that that both he and the Kroenke's can continue to fool the fans and cling on to the club and their relative positions as manager and owners.
:D The last paragraph is probably closer to the truth.I am expecting the PR machine to go into overdrive. Going overboard with contract extensions such as Smith Rowe. links to Saka and Tierney being wanted by other clubs starting a will they won't they stay situation only for them to stay committed because they believe in the project and pictures of the Kroenkees donating wigs to bald baby orangutans.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Arsenal are likely going to lose Bernd Leno this summer as he has informed Arsenal of his intention to leave the club this summer. [@LeGrove]

falkirk goon

Post by falkirk goon »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:53 pm
Arsenal are likely going to lose Bernd Leno this summer as he has informed Arsenal of his intention to leave the club this summer. [@LeGrove]
Brilliant news if true 8) get him the fuck away from our club the useless butterwristed arsepiece that he is :barscarf: Get Ryan in the goals til the seasons end..he pishes (and shites) all over the top of Herr Ringhole 8)

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

So we lost Martinez on the cheap for nothing then. Utter fucking clowns running our Club!

Midz

Post by Midz »

mcdowell42 wrote:
Mon May 03, 2021 5:53 pm
How many more of the squad can he take with him?