ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
mcdowell42

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by mcdowell42 »

Sky Sports News: Sead Kolasinac, Lucas Torreira, Sokratis Papastathopoulos and Mesut Ozil could all leave; Arsenal not giving up on Thomas Partey and remain interested in Jorginho.

mcdowell42

Post by mcdowell42 »

Lock her down Luke, nothing to see here.

BFG4

Post by BFG4 »

Aubameyang will be planning a January exit after the club lied to him, while Arteta will soon fuck off after realizing the club have no intention of backing him. The only positive today will be seeing the back of some of the deadwood.

nut flush gooner

Post by nut flush gooner »

Charles Watts respected Arsenal journo reporting Partey bid could be reignited, Partey’s PR manager tweets egg timer, fucking troll.

wibble

Post by wibble »

Bradywasking wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:31 am
the playing mantis wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:04 am
gunnersaurus news done today to distract lack of transfer news?? surely they dont think we will fall for that...
In an official statement the club have announced "we get our dinosaurs from Chelsea now. "
:D :barscarf:

rodders999

Post by rodders999 »

Team devoid of midfield creativity sign defensive midfielder.

As I said in the match thread yesterday if we are to blow our wad on one player before the window closes it has to be on a creator, so unless we've someone else up our sleeve for later on today or an "internal solution" :shock: we're still bollocksed.

augie

Post by augie »

Sources in spain claiming that AFC have notified La Liga that they will be meeting partey's release clause

nut flush gooner

Charles Watts and the Athletic, just about the most credible Arsenal related sources saying we are going for Partey and working on getting the medical sorted.

For once Arsenal just fucking get it sorted.

https://twitter.com/charles_watts/statu ... 9590297601

Kingralph

Post by Kingralph »

augie wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 12:52 pm
Sources in spain claiming that AFC have notified La Liga that they will be meeting partey's release clause
Being denied by Athleti sources though and Ornstein saying nobody is coming in, so don’t get your hopes up buddy. :banghead:

nut flush gooner

Kingralph wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:08 pm
augie wrote:
Being denied by Athleti sources though and Ornstein saying nobody is coming in, so don’t get your hopes up buddy. :banghead:
It hasn't, Athletic are giving Charles Watts credit personally. Ornstein has tweeted in this respect.

https://twitter.com/David_Ornstein/stat ... 7973256197

augie

Post by augie »

Kingralph wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 1:08 pm
augie wrote:

Hopes ?? I dont have no hopes - I told me two lads that I am not expecting any decent signing, but more importantly I'm not expecting kolasniac, sokratis, ozil or mustafi to depart either :roll:

the playing mantis

Post by the playing mantis »

bet he fails medical...

allegedly we have put hold on torreira move and will demand they sign him permenantly or not at all. funny if true as they over a barrel if we get partey as they have little time to sign a replacement so will have to give us good money for torreira. id personally still like him to stay and be the player he could be alongside partey...but where that leaves us creatively i dont know...those 2 behind ozil maybe?

Retro Gunner

Post by Retro Gunner »

g88ner wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 10:33 am
Loaning out Torreira and Guendouzi makes no fucking sense whatsoever if we don’t then bring in a midfielder! :rubchin:

Makes no point to me full stop, but you're right, it's lunacy if no one comes in.

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Getting shot of Ozil, Kolasinac and Sokratis would be like three new sigings. :D

Heard from Colin in the Kebab shop on Blackstock road that Partey IS coming. :barscarf:

nut flush gooner

OneBardGooner wrote:
Mon Oct 05, 2020 2:24 pm
Getting shot of Ozil, Kolasinac and Sokratis would be like three new sigings. :D

Heard from Colin in the Kebab shop on Blackstock road that Partey IS coming. :barscarf:
Can't beat a Kebab on the Blackstock. I miss them.