ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

As we're unlikely to see terraces again at football, this is the virtual equivalent where you can chat to your hearts content about all football matters and, obviously, Arsenal in particular. This forum encourages all Gooners to visit and contribute so please keep it respectful, clean and topical.
Midz

Re: ALL Transfer talk - merged thread

Post by Midz »

Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:53 pm
This one not going away...from todays Metro

Arsenal are actively looking to sell Alexandre Lacazette for £15 million in order to fund their move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to reports.

Chelsea have been open to offers for Abraham since the start of the transfer window but are demanding a £40m fee for the 23-year-old.
They would've taken £20m until they heard Arsenal were involved. :D

augie

Post by augie »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 6:18 pm
Bigging up Martinelli again today along with KT and ESR. Doesn't seem words of a manager that doesn't trust the player. But ofcourse he is trying to fool everyone. :D

https://www.arsenal.com/news/arteta-tie ... -want-here

For the love of fcuk, how naive or stupid are you if you believe that every word that comes out of a managers mouth (any manager's mouth) is the truth ?? Are you 10 years old ?? :oops: :oops: :oops: :roll: :roll:

Nos89

Post by Nos89 »

I like Tammy Abraham, thought he was unlucky to be dropped by chelski. Seems like a natural like for like replacement for Auba. Martinelli, Abraham, Saka and ESR would make an incredible front four. With Balogun as back up they are players that will only get better. He usually scores against us, another reason to buy him.
Now can we start getting rid of those that want to go?

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Rumours tonight we want Silva from City, they want to sell to fund Kane and Grealish.

gooner265

Post by gooner265 »

Charles Watts piece on Arteta and youth.

https://twitter.com/charles_watts/statu ... 75617?s=19

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Source BBC:

Arsenal will not be offering a new contract to 30-year-old French striker Alexandre Lacazette and are inviting bids of about £15m for their former record signing to help fund a move for 23-year-old Chelsea and England forward Tammy Abraham. (Sun)

WE DO NOT WANT ABRAHAMS HE IS SHITTTT! NOW FUCKK-OFF Captain Black and CockSuckerEdu - Just FUCKthe FUCKOff. :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Newcastle United manager Steve Bruce has reiterated the club's desire to sign England Under-21 midfielder Joe Willock from Arsenal but says the Magpies are waiting for the Gunners and 21-year-old to make a decision about his future

:roll:

FFS Just sell him and use the money for Wiser things NOT!!! The Abraham deal :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

IW8Goalmachine

Post by IW8Goalmachine »

All this talk of martinelli becoming a number 9 yet these stories about Abraham keep popping up.

I know theres a good chance it's all shite but still very frustrating.

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

Midz wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 9:20 pm
Redarmy wrote:
Fri Jul 23, 2021 7:53 pm
This one not going away...from todays Metro

Arsenal are actively looking to sell Alexandre Lacazette for £15 million in order to fund their move for Chelsea striker Tammy Abraham, according to reports.

Chelsea have been open to offers for Abraham since the start of the transfer window but are demanding a £40m fee for the 23-year-old.
They would've taken £20m until they heard Arsenal were involved. :D
aint that the truth

Redarmy

Post by Redarmy »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:22 am
All this talk of martinelli becoming a number 9 yet these stories about Abraham keep popping up.

hoping its paper talk....just seen this today

Reports claim Arsenal will agree to Tammy Abraham’s personal terms and are ready to sell an experienced striker to fund a move for the Chelsea man.

Seriously think im done if they sign another chav fucker

augie

Post by augie »

IW8Goalmachine wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 11:22 am

Tbh the tammy abraham stories worry me more than ramsdale in that I see it as more likely to happen - I know I have probably put jinx on it and ramsdale will be announced on monday, but whispers are coning out from the players camp saying that he was an AFC fan and all that propaganda, whilst nothing has been said from ramsdale camp hinting about him wanting to join

Midz

Post by Midz »

I read somewhere that Ramsdale is tipped to become the England No1 GK. If that's the case then why was he playing second fiddle to Dean Henderson at Sheffield?
Is he really that good, I don't know, and haven't seen enough of him to form an opinion. Just curious is all.

Gunnerz4life

Post by Gunnerz4life »

Ramsdale was bought after Henderson went back to United.

Sky are reporting that talks of a 30 million bid is wide of the mark and a third bid expected to be around 18 million +7 million in add ons. There is no way we are signing him as a no 1 though, surely? :shock:

Arsenal Till I Die

Post by Arsenal Till I Die »

Arsenal are prepared to pay Tammy Abraham £125k PW, which is £45k PW more than he’s on at Chelsea. It’s thought they still want to do a loan to buy [Via - @DExpress_Sport].

OneBardGooner

Post by OneBardGooner »

Gunnerz4life wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:31 pm
Ramsdale was bought after Henderson went back to United.

Sky are reporting that talks of a 30 million bid is wide of the mark and a third bid expected to be around 18 million +7 million in add ons. There is no way we are signing him as a no 1 though, surely? :shock:

Nothing would surprise me with the bunch of CLOWNS we've got in charge, they really do not have a clue what they are doing.

This is so DEPRESSING. :cry:

BobbyPires7

Post by BobbyPires7 »

Arsenal Till I Die wrote:
Sat Jul 24, 2021 3:38 pm
Arsenal are prepared to pay Tammy Abraham £125k PW, which is £45k PW more than he’s on at Chelsea. It’s thought they still want to do a loan to buy [Via - @DExpress_Sport].
Why are we continuing to pay silly wages. We are destroying the Club. When will we learn?! :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :censored: